Never gonna comeback at this place again..

Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports
So before I start this is suppose to be a report about a bug.
I was racing in Kewbin's Race Track then I died at a bottomless pit.
I revived from a checkpoint,
Then I am suppose to drop a car key but accidentally dropped my street cones. And now can't get those....

Cubic 24_02_2017 16_28_40

Nobody noticed me and then a while later someone gathered all.(Which means someone got perm)
I asked for him to get me the cones.
Welp actually he did but...

Cubic 24_02_2017   16_32_42(1)

He took some of it. And gave me a token as a "compensation".
I just accepted it rather than recieving nothing :/
It really pissed me off. And this is all I can say.

Cubic 24_02_2017 16_33_06(1)

Before I left he even placed it beside the info bumper..

Cubic 24_02_2017 16_34_11(1)

PS: I forgot to screen shot the chatlog but I guess @Mabz can read it.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well its a bit your own fault for dropping it, with carefull doing it wouldnt happen

Also, you may be happy he gave back some of it.... others would just laugh at you and leave
  • Srry for your los john.its sad that ppl cant be honest and just give your stuff back.i would :-)
  • That is a bummer, the new car keys make me really nervous how you have to pull them out to activate, it is easy to misgrab something even when being careful. I also have the fear of accidentally giving my car to someone because even if a player is not near it sometimes says (player is to far) and I am like seriously O_O!
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited February 2017

Well its a bit your own fault for dropping it, with carefull doing it wouldnt happen

Also, you may be happy he gave back some of it.... others would just laugh at you and leave

It's a bug at first place because I should be able to get it. And second I didn't drop it at purpose, the key and the cones are right before each other.
    Koekenbak said:

Srry for your los john.its sad that ppl cant be honest and just give your stuff back.i would :-)

Thanks koek ^^ I'm on a good mood now since I hangout with some friends.

That is a bummer, the new car keys make me really nervous how you have to pull them out to activate, it is easy to misgrab something even when being careful. I also have the fear of accidentally giving my car to someone because even if a player is not near it sometimes says (player is to far) and I am like seriously O_O!

I'm never nervous before this happened but now.. I think I will just race in my own realm. :3
  • beware... Fahriyilmazturk is old scammer that ik... but kewbin its not scammer...
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

That is a bummer, the new car keys make me really nervous how you have to pull them out to activate, it is easy to misgrab something even when being careful. I also have the fear of accidentally giving my car to someone because even if a player is not near it sometimes says (player is to far) and I am like seriously O_O!

Oh I tried that. If you drop the car on someone, a pop up comes up saying are you sure you want to give item to that person. So you're safe :P I was really worried about that too. But as long as you don't accidentally press okay on the confirmation window, you're safe.
  • beware... @Sir John Grey more trade ( come and token ) > here stop -.-
    .-. but my helpe onwer this ..... @LopaikoStyle stop ....
  • beware... @Sir John Grey more trade ( come and token ) > here stop -.-
    .-. but my helpe onwer this ..... @LopaikoStyle stop ....

lol ?