this new update sucks for poor people

I really like this new update but, prices really need to be lowered ive been playing cc for probably 1 1/2 years and even I cant afford a car because I don't spend really money on this game I don't understand why prices cant be lowered at least by a tiny bit I only have 55c while there are new players running around with luxo cars and 400k when ive been playing for so long (longer then I should) and cant even afford a dork mobile :p welp now that I got that off my chest cya

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm sure you already know, but still read this. It's very helpful. It only takes a little hardwork to become rich. (this game is very easy to get rich in) :P
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest
  • Liberated said:

I'm sure you already know, but still read this. It's very helpful. It only takes a little hardwork to become rich. (this game is very easy to get rich in) :P
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest

yea but "trading with others" doesn't work when you don't have anything and "mining" doesn't work when you actually want to have fun and not just play this game all day and just earning 30cubits in a week
  • You really think the admins would sell cars for 50c? That would give them no profit. 3.5k for a car is already very cheap, considering all the hard work they put into cars :) I suggest you work hard for your cubits and spend them wisely.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Lil Natey said:

You really think the admins would sell cars for 50c? That would give them no profit. 3.5k for a car is already very cheap, considering all the hard work they put into cars :) I suggest you work hard for your cubits and spend them wisely.

what do you mean profit. c is just a virtual currency and the c spent goes to the space. The only way they get profet is by ppl spending irl money on c and buying the cars but,who would do that besides dumb/rich ppl
    she obviously said about real life profit >_>
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited February 2017
    Lil Natey said:

You really think the admins would sell cars for 50c? That would give them no profit. 3.5k for a car is already very cheap, considering all the hard work they put into cars :) I suggest you work hard for your cubits and spend them wisely.

what do you mean profit. c is just a virtual currency and the c spent goes to the space. The only way they get profet is by ppl spending irl money on c and buying the cars but,who would do that besides dumb/rich ppl
    If people complain about cars' prices being too high, it's a higher chance for them to purchase cubits. Plus, it is a reasonable price for vehicles. Also claiming people who buy cubits are 'dumb' is quite rude :P. Some people may buy it to support the game and of course get items they want. Some people buy cubits to make videos(eg. Pack openings and reviews). They're not dumb.
    If the devs really made them cheap to the point everyone in CC has a car, it's probably going to be very laggy, and I don't think they'd sell something they work so hard on for something like 50c. :P
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited February 2017

Liberated said:

yea but "trading with others" doesn't work when you don't have anything and "mining" doesn't work when you actually want to have fun and not just play this game all day and just earning 30cubits in a week
    It's def not 30c in a week... more like 3-5kc a week, if not more. ;P
    ADVICE: Mine and sell ores like everyone else who is broke. xD
    I love how you complain that you can't afford anything and still refuse to do anything xD
  • @Itward, God Of Reality Dude I admit that prices in store are kinda expensive. But devs also give us ways to earn C rather than buying them, because this is a free to play game. So far here are the ways to earn cubits that devs provided us:
    1. Pulling or mining blocks GIVES cubits
    2. Daily Quests GIVES cubits
    3. Cash Registers so we can sell items. (Altho community is harsh at buying bacause everyone wants cheap)
    4. You can get dehydrated cubes for FREE from MINING
    5. You can get rare artifacts for FREE from MINING
    As you can see, devs gives us way to earn C. And on my recent research, an average of 18 blocks gives C. In short we can earn an average of 3cperMinute or 180cperHour. How great is that! But yeah, it is really hard work. And the problem here in my opinion is not the devs but the players who hastes everything. Nobody gets rich in an instant! Even if some players bought the c to get rich quick, they used real money in it which means their parents or themselves worked for it too!
    Besides cars irl are really expensive.
    It's all about hard work. Mining is not boring if you have friends doing it with you. c:
    Anyways I hope non-craftable building blocks on c store will be affordable to encourage building.
  • Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited February 2017
    Without those "dumb/rich ppl" this game won't be free.
    Lil Natey said:

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Without those "dumb/rich ppl" this game won't be free.

Lil Natey said:

That's true, Andy
  • Without those "dumb/rich ppl" this game won't be free.

True and.... 3500 cubit to drive, i think it's really fair. Not being able to drive with the black car, it's not being unable to play.
  • I have gained alot of c just by mining and crafting and selling alone.and mining is alot of fun when you do it with friends.

• I bought lots of cubits once, I was a million air, but the brainless girl I was then spent them all with no thought. Now I am back to square one. What I did is get involved with the community, I attended giveaways and events. imo cars are fairly priced, they gave out a lot of warning that cars were coming, therefore you had heaps of time to save up.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Cars are dirt cheap.
    3500c is 1/3 of the price of the cheapest pet.

If you can't earn 3.5k you aint poor, you're bone idle.

• gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

Stop being so mean >:O
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

Not being mean. Unless stating facts offends you.
    I get tired of the entitled people on this forum who want everything for little or no cost.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Gdog has a point. Anyone who cannot get 3,500c is lazy. I can earn 1k+ a day mining and selling resources. Just takes work. Nothing is free nor cheap these days xD! On any game...
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I can understand too why it is expensive, because lots of work was put into this.
    If you can't earn 3.5k and you've been playing for 1 1/2 years, I say you're not doing enough to earn it..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    They worked a very long time on it to get it working so 3.5k can be pretty cheap...

Also there has been some people giving out like 600k of cars and gave them all away ;/
  • koekenbakkoekenbak Member
    edited February 2017
    Lil Natey said:

I'm a little offended by this. I know a few ppl who spend real money on this game and they are not rich and they certainly arent dumb.they just support the game they love!
    No game can survive without real money. And unlike most free games cc does not make money by forcing us too watch annoying commercials every minute. So we should thank the "rich dumb ppl".They make cc a better place for all of us
    Grtz,. Koek
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Btw, the "rich dumb ppl" are the ones buying cars now, who will eventually get sick of them, or buy more than they need and sell them to you for cheap. So I would suggest not making them angry :)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I don't spend on CC but I spend tons on other games, and if the spenders don't spend their EARNT money on games F2P players wouldn't be playing. "NOTHING IS FREE" @Lil Natey
  • gdog said:

gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

Not being mean. Unless stating facts offends you.
    I get tired of the entitled people on this forum who want everything for little or no cost.
    I mean i agree but there are some people who dont know how to... "earn" money. Idm giving money out but still :/ #rentalcars
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited February 2017

Btw, the "rich dumb ppl" are the ones buying cars now, who will eventually get sick of them, or buy more than they need and sell them to you for cheap. So I would suggest not making them angry :)

...or do some giveaway for 1M stuff and just waste money for player who cant afford.

Yeah, that comment is really not welcome.

• gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

I'm helping 2 newbies to earn c by their own (via mining and selling), so if they give up before they can reach 3k+ hmm...
  • newbies now wil be later pro
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I mean if you spend 1-2 hours mining a day you can get a car in 3 days or less. Plus I have seen multiple giveaway for cars, maybe go to some giveaways or actually mine something. Maybe go mow someone's lawn and buy 50,000c, It's that easy.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I haven't spent a penny on here and I already got 18k, that's what u get from doing hard work. What helped me was collecting and selling items that u don't need. I can remember times making 1-3k per day. And for the topic "this update sucks for poor people" well I can understand ur reasoning about it itward but people arnt awlayes broke :/ If u work hard and save up, 3.5k will come within 1-4 days...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

...or do some giveaway for 1M stuff and just waste money for player who cant afford.

Yeah, that comment is really not welcome.

???
    How so? I was serious. The rich players who are for some reason getting attacked in this thread by a few people are the ones who are going to be selling them the cars in a couple weeks >.>

Stating that fact makes my comment not welcome????
  • lol

I miss explained... i just full agree with you. It's not your comment that wasn't welcome

• Cars prices are fine.. cubits are not that hard to make! I've made 90K in the past month without buying cubits.. Just takes hard work :D
This discussion has been closed.