Okay cars not today but how much c?

Ok bug was late but how long would it be without delay. :) help gdog or any people

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2017

Ok bug was late but how long would it be without delay. :) help gdog or any people

Patience soon will know how much will be...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2017
    Yeah, atleast as a sorry gift release the prices pls, tgen i know if i actually have to buy cubits or not, if prices arent gonna be released i cant buy cubits anymore @CosmicCow
  • @SirKewberth said that they didn't know yet .
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

@SirKewberth said that they didn't know yet .

Obviously, if they wanted to release it today they already found a price for it
  • players say 5-40k idk xD

• Well,
    I got 59k, I'm ready for all options . (Please not more than 10k ;-;)
  • Lets just wait and see!
    I have 10k ready for cars (all my c) please don't make em more than like 15k but anyways I can probably afford dork or sportsy :)
    Not gonna complain about the price OR the wait :3
    Thx devs :D
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I hope 5k Each Keys And Packs Race and Track 1500c Each :D
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    They have been developed on for a lot longer than pets and pets are 20k, i would be surprised if they are anything under 10 - 15k
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Probably more expensive than pets, I'm fine with it. I can see why it'd be expensive as lots of work was put in it.
  • Please do 10-20k^^
  • patience everyone, there may have been a few setbacks but the admins are working really hard and atleast they will be releasing them :D
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    No one knows the price untill the update.
    My think of it it's it will be like 50k+ or more (maybe real money like dragon pet)

• No one knows the price untill the update.
    My think of it it's it will be like 50k+ or more (maybe real money like dragon pet)

Admin said no cars for money in initial release.

• 1.5k plz XD
  • over 9000
  • SweggyEgg said:

I WISH FIR A CRAFTAVLE CAR, A TRASHY ONE MADE BY GARBAGE BAG AND A FEW OTHER ELECTRIFYING BLAKABALAVAABK
    Trying to communicate?