Cars delayed a couple days.

Comments

• t-pext-pex Member
    edited February 2017
    gdog said:

gdog said:

https://potato.io/
    I'm going to listen to this on repeat until cars get released.
    You are responsible for the outcome cosmic :)

the most appropriate response here =D
    pleaaaase release pedestrian bumper recipeeeee????? if it will be craftable??? or somehow make it buyable separate from a whole pack??? i neeeds it fr me realms i dun't want anachronistically sullied T.T
    mhm
    Potato Potato Potato
    vlcsnap-2017-02-21-10h46m40s400
    Screenshot_20170221-182653
    Potato potato potato xD gdog
  • Since this is a kids game, so expect childish comments, so dont criticize them too harsh guys, after all, theyre KIDS, the devs probably got used to it

Also,try to think more about the good side of things, the delay would give you more time to save c for the big day!

Plus, they delayed it because theyre fixing bugs! Would u want to waste ur c to buy a bugged car that would bug out and disappear from ur inventory forever? No, right? Then be patient and give them time, theyre fixing bugs because they think for you and for your own good.

(Just wanna speak my thoughts about the problem, hope you understand, thanks.)
  • HUWAT said:

Since this is a kids game, so expect childish comments, so dont criticize them too harsh guys, after all, theyre KIDS, the devs probably got used to it

Also,try to think more about the good side of things, the delay would give you more time to save c for the big day!

Plus, they delayed it because theyre fixing bugs! Would u want to waste ur c to buy a bugged car that would bug out and disappear from ur inventory forever? No, right? Then be patient and give them time, theyre fixing bugs because they think for you and for your own good.

(Just wanna speak my thoughts about the problem, hope you understand, thanks.)

yea now i save 7k today
  • Daresx11 said:

CosmicCow said:

Hi guys:

I really am sorry to do this, but we have discovered a couple issues this morning that HAVE to be fixed. The good news is that we do not have to resubmit to Apple, but I can't let cars go out today :( This is why I hate giving dates- I know everyone is waiting on them and I am very excited to release them too. But better a couple days late and working RIGHT.

Sorry again,
    Cos

No problem, all must know that what is coming is not a simple update, it is a major change that give the game, a new perspective on the game, if you want a good upgrade all lleba its time, things fast always go wrong, the developers are making every effort to maintain active play and that it should rather support...
    Yes...yes for us we want not wuth you you are in beta server and u can check it but us? NO
    That's normal .If everybody could , then no one will stay on the normal servers . Also it's their job, not our .
  • Honestly? Don't mind if they have to delay to fix things. I'd take a late, but stable release over an early and broken one any day. Let us not forget what happens when things like these are rushed...
  • commander Capcommander Cap Member
    edited February 2017
    Is this a bad time to mention the bug I found with the cars in adventure mode? Or I guess it could be the same thing but I can't jump in the cars in adventure. @CosmicCow
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Is this a bad time to mention the bug I found with the cars in adventure mode? Or I guess it could be the same thing but I can't jump in the cars in adventure. @CosmicCow

You can't jump while in cars fullstop.
    That is how it is intended.
  • gdog said:

You can't jump while in cars fullstop.
    That is how it is intended.
    I didn't, I sat there for like 10 minutes jumping at different speed and angles. Nothing worked. I thought it might have been due to the update that was hours away at the time I found it.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    oh i see.
    weird
  • Is this a bad time to mention the bug I found with the cars in adventure mode? Or I guess it could be the same thing but I can't jump in the cars in adventure. @CosmicCow

works fine for me, I went and played with the cars in adv mode i could hop
  • Quackers said:

Wait, cars can HOP?!
    I think this is linked to Carkore (tm)!
  • Quackers said:

Wait, cars can HOP?!
    I think this is linked to Carkore (tm)!
    they do little babee hop yes Carkour TM
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited February 2017
    Carkour ™
    :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Quackers said:

hmmm they couldnt hop before xD CARKOUR IS GONNA BE HAPPENING XD
  • We just updated the Windows standalone and Steam clients to 1.6.9. We made some pretty major changes here- so please give it a try ahead of today's car update- thanks! :)
  • CosmicCow said:

We just updated the Windows standalone and Steam clients to 1.6.9. We made some pretty major changes here- so please give it a try ahead of today's car update- thanks! :)

YEHEY!!!!!!!!!!

• CosmicCow said:

We just updated the Windows standalone and Steam clients to 1.6.9. We made some pretty major changes here- so please give it a try ahead of today's car update- thanks! :)

YAY OMG
  • Finally.
  • Any coments? Prices, lag, fun?
  • djedo said:

Any coments? Prices, lag, fun?

The actual cars aren't there yet- we just needed to get the Windows clients out before it happened.
  • CosmicCow said:

djedo said:

The actual cars aren't there yet- we just needed to get the Windows clients out before it happened.
    Ok thank you.
  • @CosmicCow they are today tho right?
  • I'm on ios, I can't get in the cars in adventure mode.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited February 2017
    CosmicCow said:

djedo said:

Uhm, so what does that means in English o-o
    Ok nvm i get it now
  • Yes, today. Cars will work in adventure mode for iOS as soon as we update today.
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited February 2017
    @CosmicCow do you know when you will bring the cars to the wildness?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    CosmicCow said:

Eyy, thank you :D
  • Im still waiting for that day...
    When i can play cc again .-.
    Keeps crashing when i open the app
    Hoping the car update can fix it xd..
    *cri*
  • So Today Come The Cars Update?=]
  • LordBunny said:

So Today Come The Cars Update?=]

<----Hoping XD
This discussion has been closed.