food now. (Pls close this was last year

Hi. theres foods called:warp food,block food, and other stuff..u added teleport food now PLS ADD MORE FOOD PLS WE NEEED IT. so no more lazy and farmers get in to work. pls

Comments

• -AK--AK- Member
    edited February 2017
    yea!
    that would be nice!
    a hunger system would be sooooo nice! +1
  • Yeah get your butts to mines people. I prefer a food that can be found only in mines (Like egg hunting last easter) to fill the hunger bar, if u don't eat your camera will spin autumatically orr you will walk slooowwweeeerrr xD
  • or you will die muahahahahah

jk btw
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited February 2017

Several reasons: Maybe someone wants to build or hang out with friends without having to mine constantly for food. Maybe they're in a holla and they need food. It would ruin cc.

CC is about playing and having fun. Not survival.

Several reasons: Maybe someone wants to build or hang out with friends without having to mine constantly for food. Maybe they're in a holla and they need food. It would ruin cc.

CC is about playing and having fun. Not survival.

Ye . YE.YEEEEEEE.
    -1 For your idea Lawrence, I dont want to have to watch out for my hunger when I'm building, mining, or even afk . And I think the staff got enough to work on because of the cars x)
  • minecraft
  • No. No, no, no... just NO.
    I already see CC being this:

HOLLAWARP I SELL FOOD 1000C EACH
    HOLLAWARP I BUY FOOD 666C EACH
    HOLLAWARP Mod pls help what is new update :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    While building:
    *Builds*
    10 mins later:
    Omg I gtg to a mine to get food.
    *Goes to a mine*
    *Hunts for food*
    *Return to Realm*
    *Back to building*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    While hanging out with friends:
    A: Hey wassup
    B: Nothing much really
    A: Can I ask you something?
    B: Ok but later i go hunt food cya
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • edited February 2017
    well...if you cant add hunger bar,add a 100 hunger thingy (not bar) and u can go hunting and cooking is better I realy need to make use of my roleplay food chains, and super cheap to make but not so easy to get and more to hunting (no weird food at deser t mine pls) no dieing too.. u just get 3- out of 4 weaker the more ur hungry.if not this then just add more food . I need them
  • Maybe if we had a hunger bar... mining would be a bit more popular. :) Just saying!
    Also, IF we did have a hunger bar, we should have a new farm-able like.. wheat. A new type of farm-able that everyone can obtain very easily.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    This is not minecraft.
  • not minecraft food style I wanted..i just want to be hungry and eat food.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The hunger is the most bad suggestion ever, the price of eggs, berries and such would go up like crazy and you would need tons of food to even play the game.... some people play this game to avoid minecraft and then you want hunger in the game -1

More warpfood would be nice though +1
  • +1 for ice cream warpfood bumper
    #AddIceCreamToCC
  • Just need more food ;-;
  • Hey hey what about if you eat like 100 or so cooked food you get a levelup? XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *>Remo<* said:

Hey hey what about if you eat like 100 or so cooked food you get a levelup? XD

No, thats just too OP
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited February 2017
    You're not gonna bring a huge game mechanic for RP aren't you . Cause non RP players gonna burn the hell out of your world. Even if I'm the only one. '3'
  • Ok. I think we close now xd this was last year...
This discussion has been closed.