Cars delayed a couple days.

Comments

• Quackers said:

Misticall said:

All the hating and dislike seriously needs to stop.
    We were all looking forward to cars,

Cars in general will probably have their own issue's when released anyway, for the fact it's a very speedy and very dynamic item. Yes it works well in beta, but there's also not a massive capacity of players in the beta server. It wouldn't surprise me if complaints were still being made even after their release. I'd imagine there might be lag spikes with the massive amount of players in cars zooming all over the realms. This is all just speculation but it's still a possibility; we've never had an item like this and it'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Putting a date on something just gives it a pressure counter, it's definitely a date to look forward to, but further development can be rushed, that shouldn't be necessary. I want an item out with as less bugs as possible and to do that there needs to be time to find out how that all can be possible.

The best thing for us to do as a community is continue to show our support, as we have been before a release date was set for cars or even before cars, as an item were teased in general.

This isn't anybody's fault, This isn't a prank, this is simply an unfortunate outcome. We have been waiting for cars for the 7 months; a few days more is not going to kill any of us. The hype is still very much real and the official release will be just a big and fun (ifnot) bigger if it were released a few days from now.

Preach it baby ;3
    #StopTheHate

Honestly, everyone is acting like someone died over a 3-4 day wait. '-'
    Ive been waiting since cars in adventure mode. That isnt 3-4 days
    righttt.
  • Quackers said:

Misticall said:

Cars in general will probably have their own issue's when released anyway, for the fact it's a very speedy and very dynamic item. Yes it works well in beta, but there's also not a massive capacity of players in the beta server. It wouldn't surprise me if complaints were still being made even after their release. I'd imagine there might be lag spikes with the massive amount of players in cars zooming all over the realms. This is all just speculation but it's still a possibility; we've never had an item like this and it'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Putting a date on something just gives it a pressure counter, it's definitely a date to look forward to, but further development can be rushed, that shouldn't be necessary. I want an item out with as less bugs as possible and to do that there needs to be time to find out how that all can be possible.

The best thing for us to do as a community is continue to show our support, as we have been before a release date was set for cars or even before cars, as an item were teased in general.

This isn't anybody's fault, This isn't a prank, this is simply an unfortunate outcome. We have been waiting for cars for the 7 months; a few days more is not going to kill any of us. The hype is still very much real and the official release will be just a big and fun (ifnot) bigger if it were released a few days from now.

Preach it baby ;3
    #StopTheHate

Quackers said:

Misticall said:

Preach it baby ;3
    #StopTheHate

righttt.
    What I meant was- the delay since the original release date was 3-4 days... tbh it's just a big fuss over nothing .-.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited February 2017
    I'm going to agree with part of what @Chickthulhu said.
    There is no need or really justification for raging at the developers. They can't do everything instantly.

I am, however, going to rage at the Beta Testers. Or at least some of them. The privilege of using the beta server comes with the responsibility of testing new items and mechanics. Whether some of these testers didn't know how to test properly, or just didn't want to, the problem remains that they were not doing what they were supposed to. The developers are just picking up the slack they left, and they don't deserve to be attacked for that.
  • what is AAA Game ????
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I'm going to agree with part of what @Chickthulhu said.
    There is no need or really justification for raging at the developers. They can't do everything instantly.

I am, however, going to rage at the Beta Testers. Or at least some of them. The privilege of using the beta server comes with the responsibility of testing new items and mechanics. Whether some of these testers didn't know how to test properly, or just didn't want to, the problem remains that they were not doing what they were supposed to. The developers are just picking up the slack they left, and they don't deserve to be attacked for that.

oh yeah, could it maybe be that it is the newly added beta tester's fault for not finding that bug?
  • Zzzzz tell me when the cars are out zzzzz
  • QAQ
  • Call me crazy or what but I am not sad at all lol
    In fact, I am happy, that means we will get almost a perfect car update! :)
  • Tammers, you are crazy. You said call you crazy :P.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Better safe than sorry, our devices could of blown up or something if they didn't fix these bugs. >:O Take your time Cosmic, I can be patient since you have worked so hard on them and probably spent tons of time programming.

The only reason I am mad/disappointed is that other people are so mad over this. Not everything goes as planned all the time. -Dragon
  • I love how there is a mixture of understanding and just plain mad.
    It takes time to code in items and beta test them to make sure they aren't bugged or glitched. So if you want something that might not even work then go ahead a whine.

Or, just think, would you like an item that works fully and possibly not crash your game?
    Please continue on your train of whines and anger but its rare for anything to be published on the correct date. LIKE MAYBE A TON OF GAMES IN THE BLOODY PAST (Bioshock Infinite is a good example of this) So suck it up and wait.

I apologize if that sounded rude but seriously, just calm down and wait like good qbees.
    You wait for Holiday packs calmly, why not the cars?
  • KVantas said:

I love how there is a mixture of understanding and just plain mad.
    It takes time to code in items and beta test them to make sure they aren't bugged or glitched. So if you want something that might not even work then go ahead a whine.

Or, just think, would you like an item that works fully and possibly not crash your game?
    Please continue on your train of whines and anger but its rare for anything to be published on the correct date. LIKE MAYBE A TON OF GAMES IN THE BLOODY PAST (Bioshock Infinite is a good example of this) So suck it up and wait.

I apologize if that sounded rude but seriously, just calm down and wait like good qbees.
    You wait for Holiday packs calmly, why not the cars?

The understanding is self-explanatory. You can't fault the devs for wanting to hold back on a half-baked product. Also, the mad is definitely within reason, since it's been about a whole month since the "coming soon hype" was delivered. You can't blame the community for its strained patience just like you can't blame the 3 programmers for *TRYING* to perfect their hard work.
  • I'm glad for the delay coz I rebuild my track xD >:P
  • I'm not mad I'm just sad I woke up at midnight for nothing
  • *Saiiina* said:

I'm not mad I'm just sad I woke up at midnight for nothing

I stayed till midnight too xD
  • ...I just saw this discussion and I felt
    SO HAPPY :D
    Right, everyone is disappointed and I'm not...
    I don't wanna suffer ;---;
  • edited February 2017

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...I just saw this discussion and I felt
    SO HAPPY :D
    Right, everyone is disappointed and I'm not...
    I don't wanna suffer ;---;

YES LETS ALL BE HAPPY INDEED! ;_;
    https://potato.io
    Must ... not.. think.. about... cars...
    Lets talk about potatoes instead ;_;
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    ._. I just went home after school, hoping to see the prices, blah blah, trying to buy a car for a crap offer. And drive EVERYWHERE while looking at peeps.

I was excited, till i saw this....
    What i could say now o-o
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    gdog said:

https://potato.io/
    I'm going to listen to this on repeat until cars get released.
    You are responsible for the outcome cosmic :)

Yeesssssss xDD
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooo ;-; ,,,,,, i waited for cars but not today nuuuu, but better that bug fixed then car been weird
  • Call me crazy or what but I am not sad at all lol
    In fact, I am happy, that means we will get almost a perfect car update! :)

Same. I just want to know the price of car. It doesn't matter if the car released lately.
  • gdog said:

the most appropriate response here =D
    pleaaaase release pedestrian bumper recipeeeee????? if it will be craftable??? or somehow make it buyable separate from a whole pack??? i neeeds it fr me realms i dun't want anachronistically sullied T.T
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

gdog said:

the most appropriate response here =D
    pleaaaase release pedestrian bumper recipeeeee????? if it will be craftable??? or somehow make it buyable separate from a whole pack??? i neeeds it fr me realms i dun't want anachronistically sullied T.T
    mhm
    Potato Potato Potato
    vlcsnap-2017-02-21-10h46m40s400
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

RipCosmic

There's already a new issue anyways.

Iam actually fine with cosmic delaying it, even though iam kind of dissapointed, but cosmic ( And the dev ofc ) made the cars and it must be a lot of work especially with Real life job. So you know :P
  • who else agrees with me, we should deserve to know the prices of the cars and road pack

I agree. They must of set a price, since they were supposed to release it today.
    I don't . If they had to fix the glitches, then maybe they didn't found time to set a price .Just be patient guys
  • Ya guys just have patience! Its for the good
    Do u want a bugged car?
    A car that suddenly stops in the middle of nowhere? (example)
    I'd rather wait 3 more days instead of having a bugged car now
  • Me:
    b42

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro
  • Might I ask, what was the problem you had to fix?
  • Daresx11 said:

CosmicCow said:

Hi guys:

I really am sorry to do this, but we have discovered a couple issues this morning that HAVE to be fixed. The good news is that we do not have to resubmit to Apple, but I can't let cars go out today :( This is why I hate giving dates- I know everyone is waiting on them and I am very excited to release them too. But better a couple days late and working RIGHT.

Sorry again,
    Cos

No problem, all must know that what is coming is not a simple update, it is a major change that give the game, a new perspective on the game, if you want a good upgrade all lleba its time, things fast always go wrong, the developers are making every effort to maintain active play and that it should rather support...
    Yes...yes for us we want not wuth you you are in beta server and u can check it but us? NO
  • HUWATHUWAT Member
    edited February 2017
    -delete this- :v
This discussion has been closed.