Cars delayed a couple days.

Comments

• Yeah @CosmicCow atleast let us know the price of each car because we always waiting the car released. Supposed released today but it doesn't... So let us know the price??
  • @CosmicCow everyone is asking for the price -.-
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    ChocoMale said:

Yeah @CosmicCow atleast let us know the price of each car because we always waiting the car released. Supposed released today but it doesn't... So let us know the price??

i agree, atleast let us know the prices already. thats possible
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    And this is why a lot of people preferred not getting a preview at all. So much hype for delay after delay. Just surprise us next time -_-
  • And this is why a lot of people preferred not getting a preview at all. So much hype for delay after delay. Just surprise us next time -_-

good point there i suppose
  • @CosmicCow everyone is asking for the price -.-

players say 5-40k
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

And this is why a lot of people preferred not getting a preview at all. So much hype for delay after delay. Just surprise us next time -_-

very true, sure its a big update. but atleast make sure you dont have bugs
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Last minute bugs occur guys. Sure it is from the most important updates, but everything needs its time at this point. Having a preview out doesn't necessarily mean everything runs smoothly.
  • Oh. Nice. Was never hyped for this update anyway. What I actually wanted is already out.

Last minute bugs occur guys. Sure it is from the most important updates, but everything needs its time at this point. Having a preview out doesn't necessarily mean everything runs smoothly.

And that's exactly the problem. Delays don't bother me, they never have. It's the fact that they TEASED us with it for the longest time. They could have released the videos this weekend for hype. Instead we have been DYING to have them for a month.
  • lucaaa795 said:

all my hype. DEAD.
    i quit

Childish behaviour, we should be happy about that they put cars into the game of our wishes.
    its in adventure mode. i guess i will chill in adventure mode
    Pssst the cars from adv mode are broken
    Ye they broken
  • On one hand, I don't blame you for wanting to get it RIGHT! On the OTHER hand, I ain't paying until I can get mae CAH-UHS!
  • No offence Cosmic but this is pretty much Development 101. Get a group of volunteers as beta testers with some actual QA experience instead of what you have now. There are quite a few devs that play CC that would gladly give their time to test features and from a dev standpoint give feedback on things users will never look for. Nobody can stress test a feature like a fellow dev can. Also having devs as testers mean you will get proper formatted feedback.
  • CosmicCow said:

Hi guys:

I really am sorry to do this, but we have discovered a couple issues this morning that HAVE to be fixed. The good news is that we do not have to resubmit to Apple, but I can't let cars go out today :( This is why I hate giving dates- I know everyone is waiting on them and I am very excited to release them too. But better a couple days late and working RIGHT.

Sorry again,
    Cos

what is the bugg ?
    hard to fix ???
    hard work ???
    OMG Horus,Gdog,siddd,Cocmiccow,Scorto7,Moua,Thisisnotslime,mgnredeagel,Cortana,
    captainC,and any mod and any admin work hard for us and what we do or say....this car is a prank....and we say bad cosmic...pls dont say that we players need to suport and say thnx to mods and admins and beta u made this game and we have fun
  • That's better to have good features later than have features with issues at the right time :D
  • Ive honestly lost my patience... id rather have broken cars instead of nothing.
  • lmao I am the one happy person here.. I have a school camping trip this week and i was dreading missing the cars. So TYSM BUGS :D
    #StopTheHate

• Quackers said:

Ive honestly lost my patience... id rather have broken cars instead of nothing.

same
  • GUYS just wait 2 or 3 days Dont cry xD
  • Quackers said:

Ive honestly lost my patience... id rather have broken cars instead of nothing.

Same here quack
    t-pex said:

GUYS just wait 2 or 3 days Dont cry xD

i want them now lol

• K I just woke up at 2:50am to see update happen and I see this great
  • I understand that everyone's mad about cars but like seriously chill. I bet you guys would've complained about broken cars if they released em like that without us knowing.
    Anyways this is a really big deal so I rather have cars that work right the first time around and be happy driving off into the sunset rather than a bugged one.
    They just want us to have the perfect first-time car experience, stop throwing hate D:
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited February 2017
    -AK- said:

It's better late than bugged

i would better see them bugged rather than delaying since i am awake till 12:00 am for them, so it at least i would like to see them '-'
    Dude, I woke up 2:50AM and i woke my mom up and told her to make me tea cause my stomach "hurts" ;-;
    But, I'll be patient, I'll not argue about making an item better for the game :D
    On the plus side, it sounds like we'll be getting the race pack at the same time as cars now. -_-
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    CosmicCow said:

Hi guys:

I really am sorry to do this, but we have discovered a couple issues this morning that HAVE to be fixed. The good news is that we do not have to resubmit to Apple, but I can't let cars go out today :( This is why I hate giving dates- I know everyone is waiting on them and I am very excited to release them too. But better a couple days late and working RIGHT.

Sorry again,
    Cos

No problem, all must know that what is coming is not a simple update, it is a major change that give the game, a new perspective on the game, if you want a good upgrade all lleba its time, things fast always go wrong, the developers are making every effort to maintain active play and that it should rather support...
  • I understand that everyone's mad about cars but like seriously chill. I bet you guys would've complained about broken cars if they released em like that without us knowing.
    Anyways this is a really big deal so I rather have cars that work right the first time around and be happy driving off into the sunset rather than a bugged one.
    They just want us to have the perfect first-time car experience, stop throwing hate D:

nah. I be fine.
    I just would like cars.
  • I really have nothing to say but this is a big waste of time cosmic... I mean I was really hyped but it died and then it was revived when you gave a date but then another flaw yet again... I really think that you should post a trailer closer to the end of the tweaking or fixing of and update instead of making unstable dates. Thanks for your time -Stranger Things

make it yourself if ur like this
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited February 2017
    All the hating and dislike seriously needs to stop.
    We were all looking forward to cars,

Cars in general will probably have their own issue's when released anyway, for the fact it's a very speedy and very dynamic item. Yes it works well in beta, but there's also not a massive capacity of players in the beta server. It wouldn't surprise me if complaints were still being made even after their release. I'd imagine there might be lag spikes with the massive amount of players in cars zooming all over the realms. This is all just speculation but it's still a possibility; we've never had an item like this and it'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Putting a date on something just gives it a pressure counter, it's definitely a date to look forward to, but further development can be rushed, that shouldn't be necessary. I want an item out with as less bugs as possible and to do that there needs to be time to find out how that all can be possible.

The best thing for us to do as a community is continue to show our support, as we have been before a release date was set for cars or even before cars, as an item were teased in general.

This isn't anybody's fault, This isn't a prank, this is simply an unfortunate outcome. We have been waiting for cars for the 7 months. (I'm pretty sure back in late June was a mass talk in consideration for them); a few days more is not going to kill any of us. The hype is still very much real and the official release will be just a big and fun (ifnot) bigger if it were released a few days from now.

• All the hating and dislike seriously needs to stop.

Cars in general will probably have their own issue's when released anyway, for the fact it's a very speedy and very dynamic item. Yes it works well in beta, but there's also not a massive capacity of players in the beta server. It wouldn't surprise me if complaints were still being made even after their release. I'd imagine there might be lag spikes with the massive amount of players in cars zooming all over the realms. This is all just speculation but it's still a possibility; we've never had an item like this and it'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Putting a date on something just gives it a pressure counter, it's definitely a date to look forward to, but further development can be rushed, that shouldn't be necessary. I want an item out with as less bugs as possible and to do that there needs to be time to find out how that all can be possible.

The best thing for us to do as a community is continue to show our support, as we have been before a release date was set for cars or even before cars, as an item were teased in general.

This isn't anybody's fault, This isn't a prank, this is simply an unfortunate outcome. We have been waiting for cars for the 7 months; a few days more is not going to kill any of us. The hype is still very much real and the official release will be just a big and fun (ifnot) bigger if it were released a few days from now.

Preach it baby ;3
    #StopTheHate

Honestly, everyone is acting like someone died over a 3-4 day wait. '-'
  • Misticall said:

All the hating and dislike seriously needs to stop.

This isn't anybody's fault, This isn't a prank, this is simply an unfortunate outcome. We have been waiting for cars for the 7 months; a few days more is not going to kill any of us. The hype is still very much real and the official release will be just a big and fun (ifnot) bigger if it were released a few days from now.

Preach it baby ;3
    #StopTheHate

Honestly, everyone is acting like someone died over a 3-4 day wait. '-'
    Ive been waiting since cars in adventure mode. That isnt 3-4 days
This discussion has been closed.