A possible way to reduce strain on servers by rooms and still keep prices low

2»

Comments

• X_X Maybe this will be a band aid solution and after the admins get some things off their plate they can seriously focus on working with the realm/room load with finding a MUCH better solution. If this is a long term solution I am simply scared for the future of CC. CC is beautiful because it caters to a large array of players. From those who like fashion, to those who like challenging parkours. the people who love socializing, all the way to people who are creative like with building. Things like doing Pixel art has just become that more unobtainable. Increase in price of realms I am fine with say like 500C but doubling no just no.
  • I also vote for recycling or repackaging a realm and lowering the cost of rooms and realms back to normal... With the current room prices i'll be an old man when i finish my first big project... Also a lot of those rooms and realms were made by people who might not even be playing the game anymore
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I have 15 unused rooms.. and yeah.. *walks away
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Still think recycling rooms is an excellent idea.

Since my last post, i have found many more unused rooms and realms i would be happy to delete. I Feel so messy.. i even have something like 30 9x9 rooms that were going to be a part of a room maze, that i am no longer going to complete. ._.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

I Still think recycling rooms is an excellent idea.

Since my last post, i have found many more unused rooms and realms i would be happy to delete. I Feel so messy.. i even have something like 30 9x9 rooms that were going to be a part of a room maze, that i am no longer going to complete. ._.

Hmm room maze... You can always extend the project to someone else. I'm sure many are willing.