Comments

• gdog said:

T-pex said:

Is the cars tomorow Then ?????

Couple means 2. so i guess Wednesday or Thursday
    2-4 days = Ok np il wait ^^
  • all my hype. DEAD.
    i quit
  • I really have nothing to say but this is a big waste of time cosmic... I mean I was really hyped but it died and then it was revived when you gave a date but then another flaw yet again... I really think that you should post a trailer closer to the end of the tweaking or fixing of and update instead of making unstable dates. Thanks for your time -Stranger Things

Thats just rude, they investigate so much time into this even if Its your opinion you shouldnt flame like this. btw its not a big waste of time fixing some Issues-I prefer waiting a week instead of bugs and loosing stuff ingame.
  • OH I HAVE AN IDEA! Please tell us the price range so we can get the amount right and be hyped again XD
  • t-pext-pex Member
    edited February 2017
    Now i have more days too save c THNX cosmiccow .
    and horus tyy :]]
  • all my hype. DEAD.
    i quit

Childish behaviour, we should be happy about that they put cars into the game of our wishes.
  • Ohh Cosmic D= But Its ok =] I will wait =] I Hope Its Coming Fast Out =D But I think Much Qbees Hope This But Its ok =] Have A Good Day All Qbees =]
  • t-pext-pex Member
    edited February 2017

all my hype. DEAD.
    i quit

Childish behaviour, we should be happy about that they put cars into the game of our wishes.
    yeah now we have more days too save cubits for cars
    i love this bug XD
  • all my hype. DEAD.
    i quit

its in adventure mode. i guess i will chill in adventure mode
  • -AK- said:

why issues always come when it is time to release? :C

Because the life isnt fair, and the life isnt an story with happy ending...
    (Before someone call me of mean, im not being mean im being honest)
  • all my hype. DEAD.
    i quit

yeah me too, for now
  • I've been waiting the car update for a long time but never mind... @CosmicCow I hope that was no bug when the car released since you working so hard on it ^^ Guys please be patient and get ready your cubic to buy the car :D
  • @CosmicCow please can we have the prices?
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited February 2017
    i understand, the entire thing there are bugs, but at lease we know there coming, luckly I didn't stay up all night otherwise I would be dead xD I respect that u want to fix the bugs, some devs don't fix them and sometimes the game breaks, so thank you for taking time and fixing the bugs, also guys its NOT a prank, they just need more time.
  • Can we at least get a hint of how much they going to cost or when they really going to come out
  • I think that it would be wonderful since the cars were post poned maybe give us a little sneak peak of the price to compensate for the inconvenience >:D
  • yes, i highly agree to *atleast* tell us the prices, even one car.
  • Ughh, Well I guess it's best to wait for them.
  • CosmicCow said:

Hi guys:

I really am sorry to do this, but we have discovered a couple issues this morning that HAVE to be fixed. The good news is that we do not have to resubmit to Apple, but I can't let cars go out today :( This is why I hate giving dates- I know everyone is waiting on them and I am very excited to release them too. But better a couple days late and working RIGHT.

Sorry again,
    Cos

Bad Cosmic Bad >:( My friend dont like em because i lie him >:( BAD COSMIC BAAAAAAAAAD WHY YOU DONT LET US IN BETA SERVER?
  • can we atleastly get to know there prices?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

I think that it would be wonderful since the cars were post poned maybe give us a little sneak peak of the price to compensate for the inconvenience >:D

Yesh yesh. Compensation with price revelation. Yesh. FF Brave Exvius has great compensation all the time. Cosmic cow should be similar. Because we greedy :3
  • lucaaa795 said:

all my hype. DEAD.
    i quit

Pssst the cars from adv mode are broken
    rlly.
    oh.
  • edited February 2017
    who else agrees with me, we should deserve to know the prices of the cars and road pack
  • Oh welp;-;
  • who else agrees with me, we should deserve to know the prices of the cars and road pack

I agree. They must of set a price, since they were supposed to release it today.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Thank you Cosmic. We really appreciate you taking the time in order to make sure our game won't get bugged when the cars are released.
  • Will cars be out this week at least? Everyone is sad now but I understand :(
  • who else agrees with me, we should deserve to know the prices of the cars and road pack

It would be pretty kind of them, but we dont deserv it.. we shall be happy that they investigate as fast as they can to fix the buggs bro.. we shouldnt be that greedy just continue playing or do something else getting money for the cars or build a race xD

• Whyyyyyyyyy
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    OMG SERIOUSLY?!!!! i know you guys are trying your best but we are already waiting like a month for it andits even more delayed ;/

i wont be able to enjoy the cars this week then because the rest of the week (and like monday, tuesday and wednesday maybe too) i have to work the whole days and probs will be too tired to even join cc...... well enjoy all when it releases then...... (cries very hard ;_;)
This discussion has been closed.