Cars delayed a couple days.

Hi guys:

I really am sorry to do this, but we have discovered a couple issues this morning that HAVE to be fixed. The good news is that we do not have to resubmit to Apple, but I can't let cars go out today :( This is why I hate giving dates- I know everyone is waiting on them and I am very excited to release them too. But better a couple days late and working RIGHT.

Sorry again,
Cos

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Nuuuu >:C Bad Cosmic :X
  • I know... I am pretty disappointed, but we have to be smart.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited February 2017
    It's better late than bugged
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited February 2017
    ... ;-; well, it HAS to be fixed so, okay.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Well hope this gets fixed soon, was getting ready for a stream Dx
  • ... Dx
  • moxxiechumoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Welp, I'm going back to bed then. lol
  • -AK--AK- Member
    edited February 2017

i would better see them bugged rather than delaying since i am awake till 12:00 am for them, so it at least i would like to see them '-'
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    edited February 2017

This is a big update which is gonna transform the game in a really positive way. Cars interact with literally everything, its not like pets.

I personally welcome Cosmic and the team taking their time to make it right. This is clearly a huge undertaking as cars have been in the works since months before adventure mode.

I look forward to a full release of cars when its ready and not before then :)
  • DDDDDDDDDDDDX whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Please release in 2:00 cubic time
  • -AK- said:

i would better see them bugged rather than delaying since i am awake till 12:00 am for them, so it at least i would like to see them '-'
    You are not the only one dud
  • so bad Dx
  • well no worries, we Qbees know your team is working hard on it, take as much time as you need for fixing it we will wait obviously ! :D that´s another area in cubic castle it should run without problems !
  • -AK--AK- Member
    edited February 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Everyone got pranked

well, a very heavy prank that almost gave me a heart-attack
  • Cosmic Pranks gone wrong :v
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    https://potato.io/
    I'm going to listen to this on repeat until cars get released.
    You are responsible for the outcome cosmic :)
  • Space_FetusSpace_Fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's all good i know a lot of people will get super upset but at the end of the day we have waited this long, il happily wait a little longer for something this big @CosmicCow @SirKewberth we appreciate all your hard work
  • So what's going on, is this a prank or what.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Everyone got pranked

Wait what?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Everyone got pranked

Is this actually a prank?
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why must this happen ;-; its been 3 weeks

is there an OFFICIAL release date after this one?

wa. i cri.
  • Is the cars tomorow Then ?????
  • I really have nothing to say but this is a big waste of time cosmic... I mean I was really hyped but it died and then it was revived when you gave a date but then another flaw yet again... I really think that you should post a trailer closer to the end of the tweaking or fixing of and update instead of making unstable dates. Thanks for your time -Stranger Things
  • wait is this a prank or real, its real right?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    T-pex said:

Is the cars tomorow Then ?????

Couple means 2. so i guess Wednesday or Thursday
  • #Nuuuuuuuuuu :c
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Can we get an idea about the price range of the cars, atleast? :3 so we can have cubits saved up for when cars do finally come out? :3
This discussion has been closed.