A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

•  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    11:59cc time? Ye its still monday at 11:59 xd
  • iOS devices already have there update, we should be getting it very soon I would like to be quessing
  • NicasioNicasio Member
    edited February 2017

9.06 PM here

Do you happen to live in indonesian? o.o
    I live in Thailand.Indonesia is near my country.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    This is the biggest update ever, maybe not, but its the best (one of the best)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

9.06 PM here

I see, so that's why we have the same time xD
  • lol I'm not waiting too long the server is dow. For me anyone else?
  • Thanh_ said:

This is the biggest update ever, maybe not, but its the best (one of the best)

biggest outaa wack time
    Imagine you go to the town center and see an admin drving a car around
    Or an admins does an boardcast about SERVER RESTART FOR CARS RELEASE
  • 9.06 PM here

I see, so that's why we have the same time xD
    Are you indonesian? apa kabar xD
  • Deym I've been waiting for 8 hours now xD 2 hours left and its tuesday to me
  • lol I'm not waiting too long the server is dow. For me anyone else?

The servers are up at the moment
  • EquaxorEquaxor Member
    edited February 2017
    do you guys experience some lag and disconnection from the server? does that mean they already updating the car pack on Cubic Castle? because look at this image i was buying a Castle Stamp then after i click the Buy Button im disconnected ;-; i don't know why Untitled
  • I think ppl who run this game havent woke up yet, so relax guys. :D
  • djedo said:

I think ppl who run this game havent woke up yet, so relax guys. :D

*Sets 10 alarms and 5 bobitraps with water*

*Alarms go off and set off bobitraps*

Me: WAKE UPPPPPP
  • No like legit I can't get into the game and I have fast internet rn
  • No like legit I can't get into the game and I have fast internet rn

Mobile or PC?

do you guys experience some lag and disconnection from the server? does that mean they already updating the car pack on Cubic Castle? because look at this image i was buying a Castle Stamp then after i click the Buy Button im disconnected ;-; i don't know why Untitled

No one is really experiencing this nor should it really be happeneing, you may need to delete and redownload cc
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Updates are always 3-5pm, my time, and it's 3:06pm my time. So expect it any minutes, hour, second xD
  • XD the rush... They will be in store perm.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Can't wait any more. Gimme my driving license!
  • Can't wait any more. Gimme my driving license!

I dont think you need one lol
  • you dont but you could still use the official card from the chosen pack as a drivers licence xD
  • I just logged on a minute ago, and found no Wheels Pack in the Cubit Store. And I'm dangling my wallet in front of @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Betamax Take my moneys, but only AFTER I can get car keys in MY hands! You torture MY patience, and I torture YOURS! >:)
  • I just logged on a minute ago, and found no Wheels Pack in the Cubit Store. And I'm dangling my wallet in front of @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Betamax Take my moneys, but only AFTER I can get car keys in MY hands! You torture MY patience, and I torture YOURS! >:)

I dont think they're after money...........

I dont think they're after money...........
    New item = People needing cubits to buy said item = People buying cubits = Money for devs

There's nothing wrong with them getting money from cars... they have worked insanely hard for cars, they deserve it '-'

• So guys r the cars coming out TOMMORROW PLZ say yes? :(
  • So guys r the cars coming out TOMMORROW PLZ say yes? :(

we have no i dea Andrew :C wait for the announcement of releasing the Cars
  • Almost 6pm and no cars? D:
  • Almost 6pm and no cars? D:

7:00 AM here already Tuesday and they havent release the Car Pack :C i was expecting that it will be 12:00 PM they we're going to release the Car Pack with Road Pack too </3
  • I'm here sitting...Waiting...Wishing...
    Spoiler: