I'm back. Ye '-'

ThuggieThuggie Member
edited October 2018 in Community
-

Comments

• Welcome Back Annie^^ BTW u can draw me :P
  • Thanks. Why the heck not? I need experience, lemme finish my rathalos, and then I'll start you.
  • Yeeee 99.98% of you don't remember, or never knew Meh, but anyway. I'm back on one of the best communities, so Meh happeh :3
    I came back, a month ago, and people told me about lots of new stuff. Also, I'm drawing a lot, and I don't know why, but I think that drawing and this community goes well together, lots of artish people here :3

Sans Draw, just the beginning of my career x). Jk, not amazing but I'm very proud, drawn it on tablet.

1487577995444 1

How would i forget this sick drwaing style? hook me up with one of ur draws man
  • Yeeee 99.98% of you don't remember, or never knew Meh, but anyway. I'm back on one of the best communities, so Meh happeh :3
    I came back, a month ago, and people told me about lots of new stuff. Also, I'm drawing a lot, and I don't know why, but I think that drawing and this community goes well together, lots of artish people here :3

Sans Draw, just the beginning of my career x). Jk, not amazing but I'm very proud, drawn it on tablet.

1487577995444 1

How would i forget this sick drwaing style? hook me up with one of ur draws man
  • :'D
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    That looks cool! :o
  • Thanks. Why the heck not? I need experience, lemme finish my rathalos, and then I'll start you.

My outfit is (Stunt helmet,orange scarf,suit jacket,grey pants and red baloon)
  • Turning this to a gallery :3
  • OMG. Your drawing of me is amazing.

I'm glad that you didn't put any of what we talked about earlier. X'D I love it. *^*

Thank you!
  • Well the shape of the head is a.... Drop. White. Yaknow. But nobody can understand it, so ye ☕0-0. Also, Update, third draw.
  • You make sans look so cool!
  • HE IS COOL

• And Elo

EloN3
    Tho it's a fail.

Omg thank you! This art is amazing! I could never draw something near as good. XD

• OnO I'll never understand humans 0_0☕☕
  • Really... XD