What happened?????

Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports
Ok so I saw a holla "update cc if ur on iOS" so I did on the App Store...Now my cc is messed up!

1st I was at a giveaway with a prize despencer. I clicked get prize and it gave me nothing!

2nd At Pens yard rentals I won a "next owner" lot and I broke glass to collect items ( 2 wuvva shirts and candy). And when I looked in my inventory I had only 1 Wuvva shirt, no candy, no other shirt.

3rd ALL the items in my inventory are pixelated!

Plus! Qbee faces are blurry, and messed up

I think this update today didn't help me. Can someone fix this?????

Comments

• IKR, everyrhing is blurry
  • It's also really slow now, takes 5 seconds for me to read a signIMG_1033
  • Same for me. I updated early because I want to get on right after work and see the cars. But now every thing is blurry... I even took some medicine thinking I was getting a headache and got off CC. :/
  • I'm also crashing left right and center on pc I have never crashed this much
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited February 2017
    IMG_4166
    Same for me as well. My eyes are blurry and the icons in my inventory are blurry.
    P.S. Block graphics still look weird lol
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
    Edit: Tried reinstalling. All I got was a 'Downloading New Content', still blurry though. :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If you're seeing the lower quality graphics it should mean that your phone or ipad is older and can no longer support full quality. So please let us know here what kind of devices you have so we can check if it's really that you don't have enough power to run with full graphics or whether there is a bug.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited February 2017
    I'm using an IPad Air.

Not as blurry as the others. (Or my eyes are playing tricks)
    But the clothing items/blocks are blurry.
  • If you're seeing the lower quality graphics it should mean that your phone or ipad is older and can no longer support full quality. So please let us know here what kind of devices you have so we can check if it's really that you don't have enough power to run with full graphics or whether there is a bug.

iPad Mini 2 :P I see most people with iOS' graphics turned blurry after the latest update. As for the blocks graphics.. pretty sure everyone on iOS has it except for a few people.
  • Happen to me before.... Bug!! Try to reinstall
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Fine for me on pc and i'm not crashing o-o
  • I play on same as Icy. My items are fuzzy also but I haven't tried updating it.
  • I'm on iPad 4th generation. So we should delete the game and reinstall it?
  • I am on IPad 2. I noticed that realm are laggier after the update. It takes me 10 seconds to mine a block ;-;
  • I use an IPod touch 6
  • Guys... Try if you can open the cubic store
  • If you're seeing the lower quality graphics it should mean that your phone or ipad is older and can no longer support full quality. So please let us know here what kind of devices you have so we can check if it's really that you don't have enough power to run with full graphics or whether there is a bug.

what about iphone 4 instantly crashing as soon as u open the app (and yes reinstalling does nothing)
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • Im on ipad and is so blurry eyes look like sad ;-;
  • I reinstalled my game and it is still the same. Will there be a update to help the iOS? I love this game but right now it's just blurry ;(. Pls help
  • My eyes are also blurry, and I cant open cc store even though I already updated. I tried to delete and reinstall cc but it cubic store still wont open. Device: Iphone 5 version 10.2.1