The Texture Tornado

AvianAvian Member
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports
Screenshot_2017-02-10-14-45-36

I found this bug when I reinstalled CC on my phone, but this also fixed after I logged off and on the next time. I was confused originally thinking "Jeez! Is this some new block or something?" because I hadn't played in a year and thought some crazy update came out.
What I found out was that the textures replaced the fire effects on items like the candle.
I'm not sure if this is a bug with my device or with the actual game, but I still feel I should mention it.

EDIT: I call it the Texture Tornado because it was all spinning rapidly, like a tornado.

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Avian said:

Screenshot_2017-02-10-14-45-36

I found this bug when I reinstalled CC on my phone, but this also fixed after I logged off and on the next time. I was confused originally thinking "Jeez! Is this some new block or something?" because I hadn't played in a year and thought some crazy update came out.
    What I found out was that the textures replaced the fire effects on items like the candle.
    I'm not sure if this is a bug with my device or with the actual game, but I still feel I should mention it.

EDIT: I call it the Texture Tornado because it was all spinning rapidly, like a tornado.

Attempts to update the game have if are you arranged that
  • Screenshot_2017-02-18-14-37-28
    Found a new one just now
  • dude i want that XD it lokos so cool
  • Hi not: bug resert not > i know
    android and windows > resert cubic castes plz
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    hmm looks weird, thank god i dont get that anymore (had it one time when i fiddled with the game files, but even worse) but i tink that happens when you let the game run on the bacxkground, do something else and then go back into the game. the files do not load in properly and such things happen

and about there is a new super hugh update, ITS THE CARS :D (coming monday)

Nah, that looks pretty normal friend.
  • OH MY GOD! :O Missingno is taking over peoples' mobile devices!