A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• ChocoMale said:

ChocoMale said:

@CosmicCow how long will the car in the cubic store??

He just said, if it's not tomorrow it should hopefully be Monday
    I asked how long will the car be in Cubic Store.Please read it properly. I will never ask when the car release because @CosmicCow had answered many time ^^
    Before we read it properly, you need to write it properly, you missed some words, and be in cubic store has 2 meanings... (stay or launch) so you should have asked: "will the cars be in the cubit store forever?"
  • Piratax10 said:

ChocoMale said:

ChocoMale said:

I asked how long will the car be in Cubic Store.Please read it properly. I will never ask when the car release because @CosmicCow had answered many time ^^
    Before we read it properly, you need to write it properly, you missed some words, and be in cubic store has 2 meanings... (stay or launch) so you should have asked: "will the cars be in the cubit store forever?"
    It is my choice how to ask ^^ My English is not really good ^^ Then just ignore it because I'm talking to Mr. Penguin ^^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    ChocoMale said:

ChocoMale said:

If they made it limited it would be a hugh waste so high chance on forever
  • That moment when the Forum Rules only has 5.6k views, and the Car Update thread has 8k views... If everyone would read the rules
    Stevenlol said:

That moment when the Forum Rules only has 5.6k views, and the Car Update thread has 8k views... If everyone would read the rules

Maybe everyone did read it but they didnt have to read it every time? Like this post you want to see what the progress is
  • CosmicCow said:

This question was probs asked already but will any of them most real money... don't do that. Just no... don't make it pay to win. :) be nice to ppl I feel like that luxoride finna b pay real money ;(

No real-money cars in the initial release. Our status is still "Waiting for review". If we don't have approval by early tomorrow morning, we will probably have to wait until Monday. As it is, we don't like doing major releases too close to the weekends, due to the higher number of players.

But we'll see. We have had plenty of quick reviews before. And as @ThisIsNotSlim says, the process is usually shorter these days. There is a site that tracks it, actually:
    http://appreviewtimes.com

Looks pretty good right now.
    Judging by that data, we'll probably see the final release tomorrow...under ideal circumstances. But as they've said, if that does not happen, then we have to wait until after the weekend, since they don't want the initial release to also get bogged down by server overloads (or as I'd like to call it, an "apocalypse").
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

CosmicCow said:

This question was probs asked already but will any of them most real money... don't do that. Just no... don't make it pay to win. :) be nice to ppl I feel like that luxoride finna b pay real money ;(

No real-money cars in the initial release. Our status is still "Waiting for review". If we don't have approval by early tomorrow morning, we will probably have to wait until Monday. As it is, we don't like doing major releases too close to the weekends, due to the higher number of players.

But we'll see. We have had plenty of quick reviews before. And as @ThisIsNotSlim says, the process is usually shorter these days. There is a site that tracks it, actually:

Judging by that data, we'll probably see the final release tomorrow...under ideal circumstances. But as they've said, if that does not happen, then we have to wait until after the weekend, since they don't want the initial release to also get bogged down by server overloads (or as I'd like to call it, an "apocalypse").
    Well done on repeating what he said, in a more complicated way
  • Want carz so badly can't wait until tomorrow apple had better approve it if they don't Ima just move on and play with my pets
  • CosmicCow said:

It seems like Apple got it together finally! I remember back in the day review times were hectic long! Now we are just wating...
  • Now we gott a wait for monday because the update isn't out yet.
  • What cars are coming out first??

What cars are coming out first??

The cars in the beta of course....
  • Looks like we gotta wait 4 more... long... days
  • Now we gott a wait for monday because the update isn't out yet.

What are you talking about? They said if its released today or yesterday. Just because its not released at 4 am dosent mean its not getting released today.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Quackers said:

Now we gott a wait for monday because the update isn't out yet.

What are you talking about? They said if its released today or yesterday. Just because its not released at 4 am dosent mean its not getting released today.
    It's 5am. And, updates would mostly be out at 6am. But, he is right, if it's not today it's Monday
  • Check the website its now changed to 2 days
  • Actually, it's 1:20PM Eastern time as of this writing. There's still some sunlight left to burn, but again, much of the community's collective patience has spoiled....specifically including my own.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    9PM in South Africa.
    But I'm sure they Base it off in game time
  • Gollum said:

9PM in South Africa.

Yes, and Cubic Time is Pacific Time, so it's actually still *MORNING* if you're going off the in-game clock.
  • Guys check the website cosmic posted :P

• Guys check the website cosmic posted :P

what website?
  • Cars + cubic castles = OMG
  • you do know that they released for review yesterday and it was 1 day yesterday. so it should be released today if its not rejected.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Cars will be out on Monday, alongside the road pack :)
  • Gollum said:

9PM in South Africa.

Hoooold up... You are a South African too? Glad to see SA people on CC!

• Haha don't have school on monday! So I get the cars all day no school! If they come out on monday. Awesome! mind you its family day so I will do family things to but cars are always first
  • Horus said:

Cars will be out on Monday, alongside the road pack :)

Any info about the prices?

• MONDAY! What a wait. I don't care about "price", I only care about the wait! :Q:
  • MONDAY! What a wait. I don't care about "price", I only care about the wait! :Q:

IKR I'm like pulling my hair out!