A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• ZPINOL said:

Me waiting for the cars :'(
    waitin'

If you did that your self you need to go to art school and get a job in graphic design. Cause that's really good.
  • Same.
    I so hyped today this morning I was like.
    WHEN I GET HOME, CARRRRRS!
    Comes back to cc.
    No cars?
    Thanks for the promise on tuesday.
    (Lost of love for cc and cars died)

Omg same xDD

• tomorrow?

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    I believe I remember them saying that apple's approval takes 24-48 hours now compared to the previous almost a week of last year..

All depends on how many requests they have I supposed :)
  • I believe I remember them saying that apple's approval takes 24-48 hours now compared to the previous almost a week of last year..

NUUUU if the cars come out in 24-48hrs I can't update my cc :( no wifi im on data :Q:
  • I believe I remember them saying that apple's approval takes 24-48 hours now compared to the previous almost a week of last year..

I'll be ready and waiting! :D Though tell you the truth, much of my time lately has been sucked into running Tales of the Order. Still, I'll definitely be around enough to enjoy and celebrate cars with you fun people. :D
  • O_O! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
  • O_O! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

YES! CARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRSSSSSSSSSSRSRSRSRRSRS HYPE TRAIN ON FULL STEAM
  • I can't wait xD Cars are lyfe I've been wanting them since I saw them in adventure mode xD
  • Once the update is sent to apple, they approve it basically, then send it to a database where then the update is sent to every device that contains Cubic Castles. This process (as said above) can take as little as 24h, to a week.
  • Scorpion said:

Once the update is sent to apple, they approve it basically, then send it to a database where then the update is sent to every device that contains Cubic Castles. This process (as said above) can take as little as 24h, to a week.

I have no pateinceeeeee ;u;
  • Gah, cant take it anymore.
    Caaaaaaaaarrrrrrsssss...... i think about im riding a car everyday xD
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Im thinking about riding cars in mines looking for edges art o-o
  • Thanh_ said:

but u can't jump? Like when u go down the mountain or whatever u can't jump up the blocks?
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember

Thanh_ said:

but u can't jump? Like when u go down the mountain or whatever u can't jump up the blocks?
    Then I will make one of these, but not a problem, i usually mine in deserts, cus theres no weather there

tunnel
  • CosmicCow said:

We have submitted cars to Apple. When they approve, we will make sure everything is working well, then launch. Thanks for being patient :)

Why are you waiting for Apple? You have released on Android before Apple before in the past... Also an IOS approval submission can potentially take 21 days to get approval.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    l0rdraz0r said:

CosmicCow said:

We have submitted cars to Apple. When they approve, we will make sure everything is working well, then launch. Thanks for being patient :)

Why are you waiting for Apple? You have released on Android before Apple before in the past... Also an IOS approval submission can potentially take 21 days to get approval.
    Because its not really fair on the apple user is it.
    In the past where it did release early on certain systems were either beta tests eg. adventure mode on pc. Or smaller patches/hotfixes.
    Also it does not take 21 days for approval on ios.
  • Gdog said:

l0rdraz0r said:

CosmicCow said:

In the past where it did release early on certain systems were either beta tests eg. adventure mode on pc. Or smaller patches/hotfixes.
    Do u know how long approval is?

• Gdog said:

l0rdraz0r said:

CosmicCow said:

Do u know how long approval is?

bout 2 weeks in total if i recall from LAST YEAR
    edited February 2017
    CosmicCow said:

The day we have been waiting for, CARS ARE LAUNCHED or whatever
    Just dont know when ;-;

cars launch o3o
    When will this happen

#LaunchTheCarsASAP
  • Thanh_ said:

CosmicCow said:

Just dont know when ;-;

cars launch o3o
    When will this happen
    XDDD
  • Gdog said:

l0rdraz0r said:

CosmicCow said:

I did say potentially didn't I? Sure sometimes Apple is quick but I had an app be rejected before over one image portraying a phone that is not made by Apple and a few of my approvals have taken 3 weeks. Sure sometimes Apple is quick but most of the time they drag the process out especially this time of year with their massive backlog on apps.
  • Patience
    All we can do now is wait, the devs have done all they can do and the update is in the final step of release. Don't worry, it will be out very soon :)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Thanh_ said:

CosmicCow said:

Just dont know when ;-;

cars launch o3o
    When will this happen

#LaunchTheCarsASAP
    THAT IMAGE THO IM-

Iam actually one of the people that doesn't get hyped the first time, but the more i look at it, the more it interest me xD
  • This question was probs asked already but will any of them most real money... don't do that. Just no... don't make it pay to win. :) be nice to ppl I feel like that luxoride finna b pay real money ;(
  • This question was probs asked already but will any of them most real money... don't do that. Just no... don't make it pay to win. :) be nice to ppl I feel like that luxoride finna b pay real money ;(

No real-money cars in the initial release. Our status is still "Waiting for review". If we don't have approval by early tomorrow morning, we will probably have to wait until Monday. As it is, we don't like doing major releases too close to the weekends, due to the higher number of players.

But we'll see. We have had plenty of quick reviews before. And as @ThisIsNotSlim says, the process is usually shorter these days. There is a site that tracks it, actually:
    http://appreviewtimes.com

Looks pretty good right now.
  • @CosmicCow how long will the car in the cubic store??
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    ChocoMale said:

@CosmicCow how long will the car in the cubic store??

He just said, if it's not tomorrow it should hopefully be Monday
  • ChocoMale said:

I believe he wants to know if car pack is permanent. :)
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    edited February 2017

ChocoMale said:

I asked how long will the car be in Cubic Store.Please read it properly. I will never ask when the car release because @CosmicCow had answered many time ^^