A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• *insert dying skeleton* xD
  • Tbh, this discussion could have been started way closer to its arival. its been 16 days (2 weeks and 2 days) and the hype has already cooled down.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member

Tbh, this discussion could have been started way closer to its arival. its been 16 days (2 weeks and 2 days) and the hype has already cooled down.

Actually quite the opposite...

Tons of people I have talked to about the cars are still super excited about them, and one of my friends was still up at 4 a.m just to make sure the cars weren't coming out when he was asleep :P

Lil Natey said:

the hype has died

ZPINOL said:

Yes. Too much time is not good.

You kidding? I'm still just as excited! It's actually more suspenseful to me which makes it cool everyday to go check!
    I agree with Snowy *u*

• It out yet? :/

cars?

ya
    no? but tracks are

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Tbh, this discussion could have been started way closer to its arival. its been 16 days (2 weeks and 2 days) and the hype has already cooled down.

I agree. It's still neat that they are coming out, and people are still excited. But people aren't dying of anticipation like they were when the video was first released. When new things are added to the game, people get super hyped at first, and it dies down after awhile (though it will always be cool that they are in the game). Think of the gems or the first pets. It's like cars were already added, given that so many people know so much about them, and we've already made it past all the hype. It's still cool that cars are a thing, but we're starting to get bored of them already, and they haven't even been added yet.
    Too much hype is not good x-x
  • Tbh, this discussion could have been started way closer to its arival. its been 16 days (2 weeks and 2 days) and the hype has already cooled down.

I agree. It's still neat that they are coming out, and people are still excited. But people aren't dying of anticipation like they were when the video was first released. When new things are added to the game, people get super hyped at first, and it dies down after awhile (though it will always be cool that they are in the game). Think of the gems or the first pets. It's like cars were already added, given that so many people know so much about them, and we've already made it past all the hype. It's still cool that cars are a thing, but we're starting to get bored of them already, and they haven't even been added yet.
    Ya I'm tired of being hyped...honestly we know everything about cars now even tho their not out like...I was dying when they first posted the vid but 2 weeks has passed were just not as excited as b4 cars are kinda normal now I mean i would love to get my hand on one but I'm not as "hyped" as b4..

>_<

• *Saiiina* said:

Ya I'm tired of being hyped...honestly we know everything about cars now even tho their not out like...I was dying when they first posted the vid but 2 weeks has passed were just not as excited as b4 cars are kinda normal now I mean i would love to get my hand on one but I'm not as "hyped" as b4..

>_<

everyone..... the hype train just got crashed ._.
  • *Saiiina* said:

>_<

The subjective view of two people does not crash a hype train :P
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I think the amount of players crafting road blocks and building their own tracks would beg to differ at the derailing of the hype train.
    Yeah the train may be running on a bit less coal, but its still generating steam :)
  • Scorpion said:

*Saiiina* said:

>_<

The subjective view of two people does not crash a hype train :P
    and the view of 1 person does not simply lift the train :P

No i mean as in the hype in chats is down
  • edited February 2017
    I think if we were able to view the empirical data, that the road blocks would be the most crafted block in the shortest period of time in the history of CC. When cars are released tracks and carkour will rival the amount of parkours present and that is within just a week vs. the years parkours had. The issue is not that cars were announced to early, it is that the present generation has been brought up in a microwave society with attention spans that rival a squirrels lol.
  • Didn't we know about them in Adventure Mode? :p
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Didn't we know about them in Adventure Mode? :p

Yes we do :)
    But now they are going to add it in multiplayer
  • say goodbye to steps and say hello to drive
  • Gdog said:

I think the amount of players crafting road blocks and building their own tracks would beg to differ at the derailing of the hype train.
    Yeah the train may be running on a bit less coal, but its still generating steam :)

Honestly, I think for me, the "hype" died down considerably because my patience has officially expired harder than sour milk. Cars will still be cool, but now, I'm just sick of waiting.
  • Exactly, yesterday i was so hyped

I woke up today, and i realized i am not hype anymore, they gave us an early preview... i am sooo sick of waiting.

I bet everyone will get bored from cars in 1 week.
  • Same.
    I so hyped today this morning I was like.
    WHEN I GET HOME, CARRRRRS!
    Comes back to cc.
    No cars?
    Thanks for the promise on tuesday.
    (Lost of love for cc and cars died)
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Me waiting for the cars :'(
    waitin'
  • ZPINOL said:

waitin'

Haha good one ;o

• ZPINOL said:

waitin'

Lmao. Love it.
  • edited February 2017
    I AM STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR CARS?! I been excited for cars since they were revealed in adventure mode and I had an estimate we would be getting them this summer. Then they dropped the car bomb on us revealing it was soon! LIKE O MY GAWD O MY GAWD! I admit I have been dying the last several weeks but to me this is only going to make me like cars more because I have had time to process them. As a builder this update is going to be revolutionary! I already have 346 different styles of tracks planned out in my brain and NOT ONLY that I can finally begin building a dream city. I actually hate this update because I think to myself WHY WHY there is only one of me I cant build all I want to build and here they go adding more options of what to build!?! Does it end at race tracks HECK NO! We can also make new types of flooring with them that makes me wet my plants with excitement! Floor Pattern
  • Gdog said:

Honestly, I think for me, the "hype" died down considerably because my patience has officially expired harder than sour milk. Cars will still be cool, but now, I'm just sick of waiting.
    Same.. now it just seems like a treat they're waving infront of our faces, just out of reach .-.
  • Are they still not out? This is getting sort of ridiculous.
  • We have submitted cars to Apple. When they approve, we will make sure everything is working well, then launch. Thanks for being patient :)
  • edited February 2017
    Lil Natey said:

CosmicCow said:

We have submitted cars to Apple. When they approve, we will make sure everything is working well, then launch. Thanks for being patient :)

what do you mean "to apple" why would you need to do that?
    Because Apple runs all the games that go out to the iDatapads, like how a publisher needs to OK a product for release. Good news is this is THE FINAL STEP before getting the content into the hands of the players. Just hang on!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Lil Natey said:

CosmicCow said:

We have submitted cars to Apple. When they approve, we will make sure everything is working well, then launch. Thanks for being patient :)

what do you mean "to apple" why would you need to do that?
    Because Apple runs all the games that go out to the iDatapads, like how a publisher needs to OK a product for release. Good news is this is THE FINAL STEP before getting the content into the hands of the players. Just hang on!
    You clearly underestimate Apple, this "final step" will take max of a week with Apple
  • CosmicCow said:

So any info about car prices and related packs prices???
    @CosmicCow

• ZPINOL said:

waitin'

HAHA I love it XD
  • ZPINOL said:

waitin'

Ha-ha-ha.. xD
    May I keep it as my profile pic?
    Im dieing xD
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator