OOPS Feb 2017 Event Calendar

Instead of making so many event posts throughout the month (almost A DOZEN Events crammed into February!), I am going to be making a new thread on a monthly basis to lump ALL events into! Here's the currently proposed schedule; all subject to change based on community feedback and shifts in my availability.

Tales of Cubic Castles will now be played in the official clan Discord server! Ask for link if you need help finding the invite.

All times listed are in Cubic=Pacific time. You can figure when it is relative to your time zone, or ask a Gold Paladin for help with the Maths.

Wednesday, February 1, at 14:00, THE Mega PvP Challenge! Face the team captain *Mega* in the ring! He is the best fighter in all the Order of Paladins, and he wants YOU to at least TRY and beat him! Do you think you have what it takes to battle the previous Tournament's Champion and TAKE HIM DOWN A PEG?!

Saturday, February 4, at 17:00, Naked Beach Party! There's a new beach (with a lot of "real estate" already claimed for beach blankets), and since there is no rule against Qbees running around without clothing, this event will celebrate that fact. Just don't be a jerk, and don't drop too much junk. The Platinum Paladin is the owner of this beach, and will enforce this policy to the best of his lone ability. The realm is called "Beach Party" without the quotes, so you are free to visit it as you please.

Sunday, February 5, at 12:00, Tales of Cubic Castles mission. Missions usually last 4 to 6 hours, but can run all day with sufficient encouragement.

Wednesday, February 8, at 18:00, Tales of Cubic Castles Character Creation Workshop. This is time blocked off specifically for trained Game Masters (GMs) to help integrate new/curious players and walk them through the process for creating a character sheet required for participating with the rest of the game. Active participation will require time, patience, math, and imagination.

Saturday, February 11, at 15:00, Fort Knight Open House! Construction of my home is *ALMOST* done, and if I could get the time alone to hammer out the steel needed to finish a couple touches, the entirety of the inside should be ready for this date. This event is to celebrate the humongous undertaking that has gone into the Fort that also serves as the birthplace and the soul of the Order...and my personal home.

Sunday, February 12, all day! Tales of Cubic Castles mission. Missions usually last 4 to 6 hours, but can run all day with sufficient encouragement. THE EPIC BATTLE OF FORT KNIGHT!

Tuesday, February 14, all day...Valentine's Day, Lovers' Day, and Singles Awareness Day. While there is nothing yet specifically planned in terms of festivities (open to community suggestions!) the holiday will still remain observed and celebrated.

Saturday, February 18, at 11:00, Clan Meeting. No specific topics are currently slated, so most of the meeting will be an open-floor discussion. If attendance is sufficiently slim and/or organized, this block of time can also serve to help mentor new Game Masters (GMs) or Assistant Game Masters (AGMs), tremendously relieving the workload of The Platinum Paladin. We will be using the new Clan Room provided by @Sir Ace The Nukerator so thanks to him for his hard work thus far. There is a door integrated inside Fort Knight that will lead to the improved clan room.

Sunday, February 19, at 12:00, Tales ofCubic Castles mission. Missions usually last 4 to 6 hours, but can run all day with sufficient encouragement.

Monday, February 20: Cars Celebration Party! happens on the day immediately when cars are officially released for public purchase. We will be spawning, driving, testing, and comparing cars in terms of both appearance and performance. No special location, this event takes place across the entire "globe" of ALL Qbee Land!

Wednesday, February 22, at unknown time, Lucie's PvP Event. HPS Oceania BattleFront is where it will be held at.

Friday, February 24, at 18:00, Tales of Cubic Castles Character Creation Workshop. This is time blocked off specifically for trained Game Masters (GMs) to help integrate new/curious players and walk them through the process for creating a character sheet required for participating with the rest of the game. Active participation will require time, patience, math, and imagination.

Saturday, February 25, at 14:00, Combat Tournament. This will be a vanilla 1v1 contest just like the first Tournament. Registration now open. You must register to participate. Contact me through whatever means necessary to register. Registration closes at 08:00.

Sunday, February 26, at 12:00, Tales of Cubic Castles mission. Missions usually last 4 to 6 hours, but can run all day with sufficient encouragement.

Tuesday, February 28, at 11:00, Capital Hangout. This will be the most casual "party" for the entire month, because there is no special prep-work required by any members of the Order. We will be celebrating the end of February by mingling in Cubic Town Center, the heart of "Capital City". Overflow is allowed to spill out into the Overworld area at the center of Eden, where the Town Center, Learning Center, and Jail are found. This central region of Eden is what the Order's #PaladinLore refers to as "Capital City".

Comments

• I won't be able to go to any except the toto sessions (if it's on discord and after my school) Damn I'll miss a lot...
  • I won't be able to go to any except the toto sessions (if it's on discord and after my school) Damn I'll miss a lot...

Actually, you kinda saved the day. AND you tested the Discord bot by going SHOPPING! YAY! All hail the Savior of TotO! :D
  • The Mega PvP Challenge is OVER! And my Cow what a show it was! :O Mega had well over 15 kills, and it took the entire combined effort of THE WORLD to dethrone him! Safe to say, he's ready for the Combat Tournament!

Here are the pictures of the "Survivors" of each of the 2 "Mega vs the World" rounds.

Survivors2
    Survivorsr
  • Well, the Naked Party was a blast. We even had Superxtreme present! And we got lots of blankets for people (but not all; it was just too hectic), and we saw Ace's ideas clashing with my own.
  • Well, the Naked Party was a blast. We even had Superxtreme present! And we got lots of blankets for people (but not all; it was just too hectic), and we saw Ace's ideas clashing with my own.

Ur just jealous ppl had more fun when i placed the accelo rings down >:C
  • edited February 2017
    I can only go the three events :'(
    And I,l probly miss them cause of highschool :'(
  • edited February 2017

Well, the Naked Party was a blast. We even had Superxtreme present! And we got lots of blankets for people (but not all; it was just too hectic), and we saw Ace's ideas clashing with my own.

Ur just jealous ppl had more fun when i placed the accelo rings down >:C
    Not jealous; annoyed. Putting sofas hovering above the water defied my vision for the beach, but I allowed that as I was seeking compromise. This simply pushed it too far.
  • I just HAD to "bump" this because of a huge Tales of the Order event. It's

THE EPIC BATTLE OF FORT KNIGHT!

• edited February 2017
    Bumped and edited to add Lucie's event on Feb 22.

Also, it was fun having the Open House. I liked that Angel and Horus were there, except they didn't stay long. They were more interested in keeping the order than just saying HI! That made me sad. :(

Those kinds of hollawarp parties NEVER last as long as I would like them to. :(
  • For some reason, the Discord server we're playing on is on the fritz. And it keeps kicking everybody, even though only I have admin powers...and I wouldn't be kicking them. Something's horribly wrong.
  • Clan Meeting now at 11AM Cubic Time, to accommodate for Britain. :D
  • Seems that you can now put the Cars Celebration Party date and time ?
  • edited February 2017
    Feb 25 Combat Tournament cancelled due to lack of interest. Seriously; only 4 names on my list, and nobody's talking about it. Now go back to sleep. :P