A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• And the cars?

Not far behind. We plan to submit very soon. Currently there are no known car bugs.
  • CosmicCow said:

And the cars?

Not far behind. We plan to submit very soon. Currently there are no known car bugs.
    HUZZAH! I REALLY can't wait! Just a couple days! And I got the download, too. I'm psyched for #Scamhunter :D
  • CosmicCow said:

And the cars?

HUZZAH! I REALLY can't wait! Just a couple days! And I got the download, too. I'm psyched for #Scamhunter :D
    *cough cough* #ScamhunterS
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    cough cough #stopscamhunting
  • cough cough #stopscamhunting

:Q:
  • CosmicCow said:

Valentine's is, most likely, no promises, tomorrow or Monday.

Cool me and @kokopelli we're getting worried if they were even going to come out or if it will cause lag for us if valentines and cars update came out on the same day.
  • NOOOOO
  • cough cough #stopscamhunting

:Q:
    cough cough, space_scammer
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well, this thread could be posted waaaaaaaay later if you ask me, we are way too long waiting anzious. yes i know, everyone is doing their best to fix the bugs. but how later this thread came how less anxious we woyuld be ;_;
  • Pyreon said:

We just gotta wait for two more days, or maybe Cosmic lied to us again '-'
    I think he's gonna make us hype until april then he's gonna april fools us x.x

Lol, *1 April* Broadcast: The Cars Pack has crashed, we are not adding cars to the game! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xD
  • robertos said:

Pyreon said:

Lol, *1 April* Broadcast: The Cars Pack has crashed, we are not adding cars to the game! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xD
    Qbees: "Nuuuu D: Why..... U kiddin' me?!?"
    :P
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's a lie, have patience when they are ready already will be in CC

robertos said:

Pyreon said:

• @CosmicCow @SirKewberth Just a little suggestion, can we add diagonal lines on types of roads? To make intersection box just like irl.
  • Daresx11 said:

robertos said:

Pyreon said:

uh, ik its a lie ._.'
  • It out yet? :/

cars?

cars?

ya
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited February 2017
    CosmicCow said:

And the cars?

Currently there are no known car bugs.
    What are you waiting for than??? At least tell us ETA?
  • djedo said:

CosmicCow said:

And the cars?

Currently there are no known car bugs.
    What are you waiting for than??? At least tell us ETA?
    All I remember was them saying that the V-Day pack would be by Monday (today as of this writing), and it came out last Saturday; and that the Wheels Update was "not far behind".
    I think the wheels pack comes like 2-3 days later after the valentine pack went away (or the valentine pack get replaced by wheels)
  • No... we are just waiting for apple.
    I hate apple '-_-

Seriously?! >:(

Seriously?! >:(
    apple needs to approve the damn update
  • What the apple is lel?
  • Sid answered the question in a different thread about if they are waiting for apple.
    They are not waiting for apple, they are still testing it, making sure there will be no bugs when released.
  • I know I won't be on as much when they come out (going to be on a lot again in March) so can someone pm me because im gonna try to get on then
    ANKlT said:

I know I won't be on as much when they come out (going to be on a lot again in March) so can someone pm me because im gonna try to get on then

ill try to say when they are released :p
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Yes. Too much time is not good.
  • Lil Natey said:

the hype has died

ZPINOL said:

Yes. Too much time is not good.

You kidding? I'm still just as excited! It's actually more suspenseful to me which makes it cool everyday to go check!