【ⒼⒻⓍ】I'm making free GFX Designs

SculptureSculpture Member
edited February 2017 in Community
Hi,everyone!
I wanted to tell you guys that I'm making some free GFX's like Forum Profile Picture,Clan Logo,so if you are interested just PM me and send me the way you want me to make it!*

(Please I'm not a professional so you may not like it and if you don't tell enough/correct information about it I can't do it)
(*I'm not an artist please understand that,I'm a graphic designer,I can't draw very well or at-least at the moment)

I have some works as clan logos and other look them:

L1

DONE1

TEST3
TEST1

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey I will just leave my request here. Can you please do a unicorn for me? :D
    Please make it white with rainbow mane and tail, big blue eyes and a small mouth! Thankyou
  • Look I'm sorry but i'm not an artist I'm a graphic designer,but I did my best and edit it so here you go! done1
  • Can You do A Qbee With stunt helmet grey pants,suit jacket :P nubb<3
  • Noe Nt. said:

Can You do A Qbee With stunt helmet grey pants,suit jacket :P nubb<3</p>

I'll try <3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Can you do a evil slime costume in a bit anime style? (If anime tyle a problem you can just do any other)
  • Oh sorry... IT BEAUTIFUL THOUGH! :O
  • A chicken with beany please :D
  • *>Remo<* said:

A chicken with beany please :D

part2
  • Sculpture said:

*>Remo<* said:

A chicken with beany please :D

part2
    HAHAH nice :D
  • Can you do a evil slime costume in a bit anime style? (If anime tyle a problem you can just do any other)

Could not find a bigger picture :P sorrydone2
  • Can you do a evil slime costume in a bit anime style? (If anime tyle a problem you can just do any other)

Tell me if you don't like it I can do anything else :P
  • Sculpture said:

Can you do a evil slime costume in a bit anime style? (If anime tyle a problem you can just do any other)

Tell me if you don't like it I can do anything else :P
    I dont like ur arts nub <3 Come in the game :D
  • I have a request! Can you make a golden Caduceus (Hermes Staff) with golden feathers falling on a white background? And maybe add golden aura to the Caduceus? (Any style you want!)
  • Can you make me a horse running fast in a beautiful field?? XD
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Sculpture said:

Look I'm sorry but i'm not an artist I'm a graphic designer,but I did my best and edit it so here you go! done1

I will make you aware that stealing artwork and putting your own signature on it is both immoral and illegal. Someone worked hard on it, don't take their credit away.

Here's the original image:
    done1

• Horus said:

Sculpture said:

Look I'm sorry but i'm not an artist I'm a graphic designer,but I did my best and edit it so here you go! done1

I will make you aware that stealing artwork and putting your own signature on it is both immoral and illegal. Someone worked hard on it, don't take their credit away.

done1

I simply did not steal it I tried my best to change it even thought I could not change it much,I just wanted to make a simple GFX to a certain person,I fully agree with you that stealing other people job is immoral but as I said up above I'm not an artist so I did my job as a Graphic Designer and changed it as best as I could I feel sorry for not putting the credits and remove the signature but I could not find the original owner to put the credits on the picture if anyone would know the artist name I'd put his/her name on the photo still I did the requests as asked,for the last time I did not mean to do anything immoral,I just tired to help people my way may be wrong but I just wanted to fulfill the request that was made it me and you know stealing others work is illegal if you use it for profit and this thing is no-profit in any currency!
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    It's a bit more than that, there are two main categories:

- Rights for commercial use.
    - Rights for modification, adaptation, or building upon it.

Unless the owner has specified their artwork can be used in one of these ways, you shouldn't really touch it... especially if it has a signature or a watermark.

There is a great website to find artwork that is not copyrighted and can be fully worked on: https://search.creativecommons.org/

Just tick both of the boxes and choose your site to browse, this way it's all good. :)
  • Horus said:

It's a bit more than that, there are two main categories:

- Rights for commercial use.
    - Rights for modification, adaptation, or building upon it.

Unless the owner has specified their artwork can be used in one of these ways, you shouldn't really touch it... especially if it has a signature or a watermark.

There is a great website to find artwork that is not copyrighted and can be fully worked on: https://search.creativecommons.org/

Just tick both of the boxes and choose your site to browse, this way it's all good. :)

I apologize,I knew about the first and I thought that this is not counted as commercial use,but I didn't know about the second rule,so thanks for pointing it out and giving me the link to that page!
  • Horus said:

Sculpture said:

done1

Btw, is it just me or the only diference is thr eye color?
  • Alcyone said:

Horus said:

Sculpture said:

done1

Btw, is it just me or the only diference is thr eye color?
    And a bit change of colors like soften,and i added a really light glow which I see it's not really visible :P
  • QbirdQbird Member
    I cant click on the orginal image
  • -Gundam- said:

Dat necropost tho
    How did you even find this
    This was almost at page 90
  • QbirdQbird Member

-Gundam- said:

Dat necropost tho
    How did you even find this
    This was almost at page 90
    Oh crap sorry, Idk how I ended up here .
  • Damn Necroposting ;-;
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Sculpture said:

Damn Necroposting ;-;

I'm so sowy ;n;
  • @-Gundam- It's ok by me,I just don't want that any of us to get a warning :P
This discussion has been closed.