Scam Reports

Comments

• Yakroo said:

SCAMMER: Arie_bro
    SCAMMED VICTIMS: tamahome(dad) & angelica18(daughter 13yrs old) & josef23(son 10yrs old) irl
    SCAMMED ITEMS:ONE OF EACH PETS(PUMPKIN, BLACK CAT, HOPPER, CAT, DOOG, ELF, SNOWMAN, REINDEER)
    - Arie"SCAMMER" Joined My Clan(Not Gonna Mention) 1Month Ago, And The Victims Have Known Him In 3Weeks, Angelica Was Playing Last Night And Arie Wanted To Go To Her Realm And Arie Asked To Borrow Her Black Cat To Lvl It Up, And She Gave Him aPerm, Tama Said To Untrust Him After But She Forgot... The Next Morning All The Pets Where Gone Also Emeralds Rubies And Diamonds... PLEASE HELP THIS POOR FAMILY AND PERMA BAN THE SCAMMER Arie_bro -_-"

That's unfortunate! But seriously, why steal from your friends...
    "Friends". Often, players would lie or trick people into giving them perm. It sucks, but most of the time they'll steal from you and then unfriend. :/

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited March 2016
    Yakroo said:

SCAMMED VICTIMS: tamahome(dad) & angelica18(daughter 13yrs old) & josef23(son 10yrs old) irl
    SCAMMED ITEMS:ONE OF EACH PETS(PUMPKIN, BLACK CAT, HOPPER, CAT, DOOG, ELF, SNOWMAN, REINDEER)
    - Arie"SCAMMER" Joined My Clan(Not Gonna Mention) 1Month Ago, And The Victims Have Known Him In 3Weeks, Angelica Was Playing Last Night And Arie Wanted To Go To Her Realm And Arie Asked To Borrow Her Black Cat To Lvl It Up, And She Gave Him aPerm, Tama Said To Untrust Him After But She Forgot... The Next Morning All The Pets Where Gone Also Emeralds Rubies And Diamonds... PLEASE HELP THIS POOR FAMILY AND PERMA BAN THE SCAMMER Arie_bro -_-"

HE CHANGED NAME TO LEGEND578 LVL11 PERMA BAN THIS SCAMMER SAID HIS ACCOUNT ARIE_BRO GOT HACKED BUT STILL HES NEW ACCOUNT LEGEND HAS MANY ITEMS SCAMMING LIER -_-"
    I HAVE NOW TAKEN SOME SCREENSHOTS, CAN I POST A 2ND COMMENT? :/
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Yakroo said:

That's unfortunate! But seriously, why steal from your friends...
    "Friends". Often, players would lie or trick people into giving them perm. It sucks, but most of the time they'll steal from you and then unfriend. :/

A backstab >.< I'm lucky my friends don't do so.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    People want to scam for money..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

I must report someone who own a fake learning center.(Yes someone did it ._. )
    Name: $Dr.Fossil$ ( or something like that because he unfriended me.)
    How happened: He told me to teleport. I did it. Suddenly i was in a FAKE learning center...and he told me to show him my rares. I said NO. And i got banned...
    too bad my fraps was turned off.... But i had a (random) whitness...AaronSantos , so u can ask him too.
    Btw that guy is in sugardale, so he can be find easily. Sugardale is a great clan ( if u thought that was a offense)
    Cya around and beware of that guy...
    :D

And good thing they can't replicate everything in re learning center
  • Who see Dirt in Prize Machine >.Screen Shot 03-18-16 at 03.24 PM
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    So many scammers:(
  • * The Reaping ** The Reaping * PolandMember
    edited March 2016
    Tacks into prize machines or ban before take ur tacks
    Screen Shot 03-20-16 at 12.50 PM
    Screen Shot 03-20-16 at 12.51 PM
    30-55 sec

Multi-posting merged and removed. Please use the edit button within your first post instead of posting a few replies in a row. - Cortana
    Fluffy guy is smart :D
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited March 2016
    IGN of the suspect: =CubicGaming=

another pick a block, with obvious results, you can see what's underneath
    20160321024643_1

iridescent supposedly won a dark angels xD
    20160321024649_1

but.. xD
    20160321024737_1

even Joeyp who picked the same block as iridescent, cubic even said that joeyp didnt pay, how can that be when the only way to get to that side is a warp food, we cant tp to him because theres a warp anchor on our side
    20160321025146_1

I stayed there not talking, so he'd think I'm afk xD and it worked
    20160321025422_1

waited til he did another holla, he even called someone a scammer when he is obviously is one
    20160321025515_1

• edited March 2016
    His name is =Cubic Master= I think PROOF OF ME GETTING BANNED AT PAYAWAY!!!! Like a few min ago...
    Plus he banned other people
    Miwky said:

20160321024643_1

20160321024649_1

but.. xD
    20160321024737_1

even Joeyp who picked the same block as iridescent, cubic even said that joeyp didnt pay, how can that be when the only way to get to that side is a warp food, we cant tp to him because theres a warp anchor on our side
    20160321025146_1

20160321025422_1

waited til he did another holla, he even called someone a scammer when he is obviously is one
    20160321025515_1

Ikr banned all of the people! Beds wasted money of that game and got dark angles.... But we tried to warn them but to late we got banned :/
    Bess* SRRY auto correct

Heavy multi-posting merged and removed. Please use the edit button within your first post instead of spamming many comments in a row. - Cortana
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Miwky said:

20160321024643_1

20160321024649_1

but.. xD
    20160321024737_1

20160321025146_1

20160321025422_1

20160321025515_1

As a previous victim, I must never fooled again xD hopefully
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited March 2016
    =CubicGaming= pick a block game. MULTIPLE WITNESSES..... I paid 200c, was told to wait til he had four contestants. When he had 4 ppl he pulled the blocks. My block had black angels under it.
    Before he handed it to me he BAN ME!!!
    I reported. And i dont understand why mods do go and watch these games when ppl say they were banned before prize given. One of two things will happen. The mod will bear witness to scamming occuring at the moment its reported. Or scammer in fear of mod will actually give people the prizes they earned.
    Its not like when someone cusses n runs. The opportunity to catch the player is there!!!!!!
    But i digress
    DO NOT PLAY PICK A BLOCK HOSTED BY --------> =CubicGaming=

Why cant we have a new thread on general chat for scamming? Where its easy for everyone to notice so they can be warned. Not saying this is difficult, but i searched scamming in the search bar and this thread did NOT pop up........

Multi-posting merged and removed. Please use the edit button within your first post instead of posting a few replies in a row. - Cortana
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    edited March 2016

Ok I almost got scammed...
    My friend was buying Pink PJ's for 5k or something like that and he got scammed with pink pants. I saw someone Aaron 8 <--- scammer selling Pink PJ's for my hat (Easter Hat) This is what I saw when He tried to trade me. (First Image)
    Then I pressed accept and the accept went back (He put something new in so i had to press accept again) and when I look... (Second Image)

Please click on the pants when your trading this!

-Wolfie</p>

Hey i heard of that guy! And yes once he did try to scam me before too with thoes pants but i checked ;)

• IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Yakroo said:

That's horrible! D:

That's horrible! D:

Mod Cant Help The Victims Cuz I Dont Have Proof But U Can See A Newbie Named Legend578 = Arie_bro HE IS A SCAMMER -_-"

edited March 2016
    This what happned.. I played and payed 150c I wanted to pick a block and then he didin't wanted to get busted so he gave me my prize but the prize was sun hat oh and Ranger was his alt because he used vpn on ranger plus ranger was Covering up my prize
  • edited March 2016
    Cubic gaming has attempted to scam again. He sent a holla, saying "selling bunny pjms 2k" then after some time, I opened the trade window, then he said "who got pink pants, i need it for my easter mannequin" <---- lol?
    Then after sometime, me and pys planned to catch him scam.
    Pys played a pick the block, payed. And then cubic said that he hadnt payed yet.
    Then another victim was tyler, got banned, and I said it was my alt, but it isnt actually. I was just testing his guilt. Then he banned me, after sometime he un banned me. Sorry, I got no screenshots, I cant upload them.
    @Edit: Another holla by him, saying he was buying pink pants. LOL
    And guess what? Another holla... Saying selling bunny pjms 2k each

Cubic gaming has attempted to scam again. He sent a holla, saying "selling bunny pjms 2k" then after some time, I opened the trade window, then he said "who got pink pants, i need it for my easter mannequin" <---- lol?
    Then after sometime, me and pys planned to catch him scam.
    Pys played a pick the block, payed. And then cubic said that he hadnt payed yet.
    Then another victim was tyler, got banned, and I said it was my alt, but it isnt actually. I was just testing his guilt. Then he banned me, after sometime he un banned me. Sorry, I got no screenshots, I cant upload them.
    @Edit: Another holla by him, saying he was buying pink pants. LOL</p>

After he found out about our plan.. Look what happened:

• Happens... before you buy bunny Pj's... click on it and check its name first
  • Hrothgar said:

Happens... before you buy bunny Pj's... click on it and check its name first

Lol, I was never too dumb to fall onto that trick, plus, you can see clearly on pys' screenshot that cubic gaming was buying the pink pants.
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited April 2016

Hrothgar said:

Happens... before you buy bunny Pj's... click on it and check its name first

Lol, I was never too dumb to fall onto that trick, plus, you can see clearly on pys' screenshot that cubic gaming was buying the pink pants.

True... :)

BTW you sellin that wand? XD
  • Hello mods I would like to report a scammer
    His username is BlueNynja989
    Evidence:
    Screenshot_2016-03-23-10-44-11
    He is hosting a payaway as I'm typing right now he is asking ppl to pay 1k to get in but it's too much to pay for that and he put a holla out saying that it's a giveaway but he is a liar!
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited March 2016

Hello mods I would like to report a scammer
    His username is BlueNynja989
    Evidence:
    Screenshot_2016-03-23-10-44-11
    He is hosting a payaway as I'm typing right now he is asking ppl to pay 1k to get in but it's too much to pay for that and he put a holla out saying that it's a giveaway but he is a liar!

OMG I was just in this auction.. well, he isnt the only one ;)
  • I sa

Scammer's Name: Chevy
    Scammed my press hat... I was dumb to play a short drop game... I didn't know that Chevy had a perm, so he fell from above and swooped it.
    Happened around December 27-30

I saw Chevy had a krampus I knew she scammed it and also told me to drop my Rares to win krampus. Btw she's scamming with a partner I don't remember the name. Beware of Chevy..

I sa

Scammer's Name: Chevy
    Scammed my press hat... I was dumb to play a short drop game... I didn't know that Chevy had a perm, so he fell from above and swooped it.
    Happened around December 27-30

I saw Chevy had a krampus I knew she scammed it and also told me to drop my Rares to win krampus. Btw she's scamming with a partner I don't remember the name. Beware of Chevy..
    THIS IS 100% TRUE, I HATE THIS CHEVY GUYNHE SCAMMED ME ONCE -_-"
  • Ok, I found someone who does scams:
    EVERYONE!
    I know I'm not an admin (as if!), but honestly, you guys need harsher punishments. I recommend this: 1 warning, then BAN. All you guys do is put then in jail for bit. These kids need to learn what is right and what is wrong, and how to stop doing wrong things. Nobody likes being scammed. I've seen plenty of scams in my day. In fact, one of the people helping a scam was scammed. I am SICK and TIRED of seeing so many people scammed of their hard-earned, WAY TOO EXPENSIVE, cubits. Somebody, just read this STUPID comment and DO SOMETHING about the poor kids who get scammed literally everyday.

Also, the scammers KNOW that the punishment is not something to fear. People are always like, "I'm recording this and posting it on YouTube!", but guess what? THE SCAMMERS STILL KEEP SCAMMING! Again, they KNOW that the punishment is a small suspension. Just ban the people who do the payaways, but I recommend waiting until after when all the qbees have reported the person to ban them. (Sorry, noobs, but I can not think of another way :/)(also, ban all payaways, whether or not the person doing it is good or bad)

So please, PLEASE make a harsher punishment then being stuck in jail. It doesn't work, and never will.
    Of course there is hardher punishment. Being banned permanently. But to accuse everyone of scamming may be a but extreme... The thing is, players have to lean not to fall for scams. Then we oudlnt have problems like such.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I disagree, what we gonna teach every new player that comes? Hell no! This is the only game I play were scamming is basically not a crime. Admins even say ignore it. Players get upset and quit all the time cause of scammers and admins say do nothing about it.
This discussion has been closed.