Car Quest Pack

I can understand if this idea is too limiting (because of pricing, regardless of what the actual price will be upon release), but I wanted something inspired by the Quest Pack we have now. Not only would it give a great bounty of more XP for us players who want to rise up a few levels without hammering out tens of thousands of blocks, but the main draw would be a unique car that can only be obtained through completing ALL the quests! It'd be like the Redwood hat, only COOLER! :D

Heck, I'd love it if this is how you can earn the Scamhunter! :D

Scamhunter
#Scamhunter

Comments

• This would be cool but the car would need to have a certain appearance to make it somewhat more special than the other cars. Like a gold car? Or something like that
  • edited February 2017

This would be cool but the car would need to have a certain appearance to make it somewhat more special than the other cars. Like a gold car? Or something like that

I'm working on drawing it, but it will be *HEAVILY* inspired by Spy Hunter.

Boost feature and/or machine guns optional at discretion of @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Betamax
  • This would be cool but the car would need to have a certain appearance to make it somewhat more special than the other cars. Like a gold car? Or something like that

IMO a gold car would be more of the IRL money only car (if they do add one)

Like how the dragon was 10$ only x-x
  • Wrong wrong wrong! It should be a car we can CUSTOMISE!
  • Wrong wrong wrong! It should be a car we can CUSTOMISE!

I like your idea, but I feel that would not be practical. We can't customize our hats. So, this is another example of "not thinking on the same wavelength".

Ace, we're still friends, but NEVER let us collaborate! :P
  • I personally think that the car should be white and snazzy like the spy hunter car shown above >:)! The quest pack could cost like 50k cubits lol.