Recycling Fizzled Wand

Fizzled Wand

Depending on whether or not this is an option in-game already, the thread here belongs in either Suggestions or Help. Either way, I want to know if there is any way to make a Fizzled Wand back into a working Harm/Knockback Wand. Or if anything else can be done with the materials other than use the Fizzled Wand to make funny sound effects.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    They're just Show 'n' Tell. I think there used to be an option to 'refuel' them. - in fact, I believe that's how 'bugged' Wands came to be, but it wasn't an official game option.
  • Then this thread *does* belong in Suggestions, because given my new Research Lab in Paladin City ( #PaladinLore ), I am currently "studying" how to recycle/reuse Fizzled Wands. :D
  • They're just Show 'n' Tell. I think there used to be an option to 'refuel' them. - in fact, I believe that's how 'bugged' Wands came to be, but it wasn't an official game option.

No, there was not.

Supercharged wands came when craft max was done while crafting multiple wands at once (craft max was removed due to complaints, and added back in due to complaints. I mean, good luck crafting 1000 sticks without craft max ;)). Well as craftmax was put back in, boom, supercharged wands.

Now, the devs did say something about adding more options for fizzled wands in the future (it's been two years >:o). But anyway, I would rather use a golden or silver wand instead of a fizzled wand. Golden and silver wands are useless and easy to make. Fizzled wands make that awesome fizzling sound and they're great for poking people with.
  • TWO YEARS?! Well, I guess they were overdue for a nudging, thanks to Plat-Tech. #PaladinLore