Anyone have a prediction when the cars are coming out?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had a prediction when the cars are coming out. I'm so up for them! So anyways leave your comments down bellow

Comments

• Next week I gyess :P
  • Cheer Cars :D
  • One can give a prediction but an exact time frame is not possible mostly because we are waiting for the cars to be fully polished. Meaning no bugs and bugs are finicky in that when you think you have them almost all squashed four more appear. Even once they feel the update is ready it then has to go through IOS to get approved before public release...and we all know how long Apple can take. We are all dying waiting for this update *cry*
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i predict that cars will be released on the 14th February and i also predict @-greycoralking- will die of a heart attack before he ever uses them due to excitment
  • 2 weeks, so take your time mine some oil and flowers...
  • Next week I gyess :P

I saw Gdog comment it's maybe coming out in a week. Something like that.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Probably soon imo, Apple got the update yesterday adding support for "Upcoming items".
  • I do believe it's coming out on the 14th or later. :D
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had a prediction when the cars are coming out. I'm so up for them! So anyways leave your comments down bellow

First update must be accepted by apple don't worry developers are giving the best of them so they are ready soon :)
  • We got confermation on the thread there almost gurantee out on monday
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited February 2017
    djedo said:

2 weeks, so take your time mine some oil and flowers...

I missed arrival day in 1 day.