Oque é o Wolin clan?!

Olá galera eu sou o Nilow, o Dono e líder do clan Wolin, vamos começar falando sobre o clan.

Bom oque você precisa saber sobre esse clan, é que esse clan basicamente está focado em builders ou construtores.

ºMas oque é um builder?

O builder ou construtor se dedica nas suas construções e em criar coisas inovadoras, e claro, constrói bem.

ºNossos projetos:

Nós temos muitos projetos, e queremos torna-los possíveis. Nosso objetivo e se tornar um dos melhores clans de builders ( ou se não o melhor) mas para isso e necessário muita dedicação e muito trabalho duro!

ºEu gostei do clan, sou um builder e quero participar! como eu faço?!!!!

Bom primeiramente você tem que entender que não colocamos qualquer um no clan, as regras são rígidas, além de querermos ótimos construtores, queremos ótimas pessoas, confiáveis, dedicadas, responsáveis etc...

agora que você já entendeu e acha que se qualifica vamos continuar com as regras...

Se gostou do clan e quer participar, fale comigo, eu mande uma carta no Wolin Museu ou em qualquer outro realm do clan, nóis vamos avaliar você e suas builds e ver se poderá entrar!

Dicas fundamentais! :D

ºFaçam construções inovadoras

ºFaçam mais de uma construção

ºLembrando se você não se qualificou para clan não fique chateado, e se dedique mais e tente mais!

ºNunca se esqueça da boa conduta

º Se tiverem mais duvidas falem comigo, Nilow

Bom, isso não é tudo, mas é oque você precisa saber, um braço galera! - Nilow

Mascote do clan: Águia
Lema: " Alto como águia "

Comments

• StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited August 2016
    Translated, English:

Hello guys I am Nilow, the Owner and leader of the clan Wolin, let's start talking about the clan.

Good What you need to know about this clan, is that this clan is basically focused on builders or builders.

ºMas what it is one builder?

The builder or builder engaged in their buildings and creating innovative things, and of course, builds well.

ºNossos projects:

We have many designs, and we want to make them possible. Our goal is to become one of the best clans of builders (or if not the best) but for this and need a lot of dedication and hard work!

ºEu liked the clan, I am a builder and I want to participate! how I do?!!!!

Well first you have to understand that we do not put anyone in the clan, the rules are strict, and wanting great builders, want great people, reliable, dedicated, responsible etc ...

now that you've got and think that qualifies will continue with the rules ...

If you liked the clan and want to participate, talk to me, I send a letter in Wolin Museum or any other clan realm, nóis we will evaluate you and your builds and see if you can get!

key tips! : D

ºFaçam innovative buildings

ºFaçam over a building

ºLembrando if you did not qualify for clan do not be upset, and spend more and try more!

ºNunca forget the good conduct

º If you have more doubts talk to me, Nilow

Well, that's not all, but What you need to know a guys arm! - Nilow

clan Mascot: Eagle
    Motto: "High as eagle"

I got it translated off Google Translate
  • ^^ i will post in another languagues
  • @>;Nilow< kkk sabia q algum dia ia tar nos forums! Bem vindo! (tem mt pouco br aki)
  • Tomk2005 said:

@>;Nilow< kkk sabia q algum dia ia tar nos forums! Bem vindo! (tem mt pouco br aki)

Neh

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2016
    Stevenlol said:

Translated, English:

Hello guys I am Nilow, the Owner and leader of the clan Wolin, let's start talking about the clan.

Good What you need to know about this clan, is that this clan is basically focused on builders or builders.

The builder or builder engaged in their buildings and creating innovative things, and of course, builds well.

ºNossos projects:

We have many designs, and we want to make them possible. Our goal is to become one of the best clans of builders (or if not the best) but for this and need a lot of dedication and hard work!

Well first you have to understand that we do not put anyone in the clan, the rules are strict, and wanting great builders, want great people, reliable, dedicated, responsible etc ...

If you liked the clan and want to participate, talk to me, I send a letter in Wolin Museum or any other clan realm, nóis we will evaluate you and your builds and see if you can get!

ºFaçam over a building

ºLembrando if you did not qualify for clan do not be upset, and spend more and try more!

this translation is 70% correct >_>
  • Piratax10 said:

Stevenlol said:

Translated, English:

ºNossos projects:

ºFaçam over a building

this translation is 70% correct >_>
    On'y 70% trust google translate I guess xD
  • NOSSA, é tudo isso

E eu pensava que Wolin era Nilow ao contrario
  • NOSSA, é tudo isso

E eu pensava que Wolin era Nilow ao contrario

hehhehueuhue mais eh kkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Eu quero me juntar :o
  • Quero entrar em cara ótima ideia dar foco aos contrutores :D
  • Será?
  • RyhRyh Member
    Por favor edite essa discussão e coloque no titulo: [FECHADO] O que é o Wolin clan?!
    Assim fica mais fácil para sabermos, pois eu vi que você não joga mais.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

:D

Please check dates on discussions before you comment. This discussion is over a year old.

Closing
This discussion has been closed.