Door suggestions

NamityyyNamityyy Member
edited February 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
1-Level door
This door can be accessed only by users below a certain level or users over a certain level.
Can be used for newbie giveaways.

2-Time door
This door can be configured to be open only on a certain time (if you didn't know, you can see CC's official time by talking /time).

3-Item detector door
Only users with empty inventory can enter this door (I had this idea while thinking about a game where the person that finds more gold wins and stays with all found gold, but it would obvious people would use gold they already had).

3.1-Locker
Of course you don't want to go back to your realm only to store your items, so this item could be added. Any player can interact with it, but only you can see your own stuff, working like the enderchest from Minecraft. The locker could also be used for shops in rentable lands.

4-Wand detector
Only users without wands equipped or in the inventory can enter this door. Could be used for PVP games with areas that wands aren't allowed, like spectator room.

Comments

• Underrated! I like all of these! :D
    +99999999
  • +1
    Nice ideas :)
  • :O
    +99,9
  • b, I wish I could get more opinions
  • Locker will be so much useful.
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited February 2017
    OMG ,im want the 2 and 1 door @CosmicCow OR @SirKewberth SEE that!!! :O

AND @lucaaa795 ,im found one post if u are not in comments xDDDDDDDDD
  • Good idea! +1
  • bump
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited February 2017
    All of these are just scam doors basically.. except for the time door. People could easily use alts or use /trade to cheat these. Also What if someone steals your account? They can steal all the stuff in the locker.
  • All of these are just scam doors basically.. except for the time door. People could easily use alts or use /trade to cheat these. Also What if someone steals your account? They can steal all the stuff in the locker.

legend,is not a stealler account,first,the 1 door = for ant cheat,players with high level try cheat any giveaway,but,with that,is most hard ^^

2 door = time u like

3 door = that is nothing bad ^^,its only showing for a empit bag,for get more prize

3.1 door = im dont know how to work ._.

• 3.1 door = im dont know how to work ._.

I think he dont mean door on that.
  • Namityyy said:

1-Level door
    This door can be accessed only by users below a certain level or users over a certain level.

That's similar to kogama o.o
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited February 2017
    +1 but with the locker, what if you were banned? unless its like a two way thing where you would need one in your own realm so that its basically stored in there even though you put it in from another realm( i think that makes sense xD )
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    more door ideas would be very cool, the simple password sentry for me isnt enough, especially when people can share the passwords with each other and negate the whole adventure map etc
  • this was great idea 1+
  • +9999999 I need that level door!!!!
  • +1 Very creative, keep sending these ideas!