A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• edited February 2017
    THank you for the video :)! I really enjoy the sound that cars make when hitting rings, carkour...pshh Car Coasters >:O! Also just a question, with the check points, could it be a means to cheat, as in you hit in the lap marker, die to spawn back to the checkpoint to shorten the distance to the lap marker again?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

THank you for the video :)! I really enjoy the sound that cars make when hitting rings, carkour...pshh Car Coasters >:O! Also just a question, with the check points, could it be a means to cheat, as in you hit in the lap marker, die to spawn back to the checkpoint to shorten the distance to the lap marker again?

I think the track designer will have to take that into account. Checkpoints for the most part take you backwards. Yes on circuit races it might be an issue. I think point to point or Carkours will be a great use. I just was trying to show all the stuff you imaginative designers could use as tools to create awesomeness.
  • Are we able to put the keys in glass somehow? o-o
  • Are we able to put the keys in glass somehow? o-o

I assume we can the same way we are able to glass the fairy bottles, no need to worry :)
  • CosmicCow said:

i dunt wanna read 289 posts to see if it's been said, so ill just say it here. not sorry if it's repeat of someone else. it bears repeating.

BOO TO DEV'S ON ALLOW/DISALLOW CARS BUMPER! it's outright extortion n nasty way to force ppl to pay for something that SHOULD be a REALM setting.

How do you know it won't be craftable?
    if it is craftable, i have no problem, then. just the idea of having to purchase a whole pack to get the item was what was anathema
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited February 2017
    can we steal cars????????? C:

no
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    cubic'd said:

No
  • cubic'd said:

No
    #getawaycar
  • Welp, i know what im going to do if i get a car

Driving them everywhere in the lobby and making fun of ppl that dont have one >:D
    or maybe let new players borrow my car to see how fun the game can be c:
  • There would probably be a no cars bumper in official realms
  • Can i just say, there should be a special cars where all the ppl who cant afford a car, should be able to use. Could be called rental car. It could be used in races, u could set a price for them to rent it for a certain amount of hours and how much or just for free!

I agree :D

• *Bub* said:

Can i just say, there should be a special cars where all the ppl who cant afford a car, should be able to use. Could be called rental car. It could be used in races, u could set a price for them to rent it for a certain amount of hours and how much or just for free!

I agree :D

• Whenever cars come out, I am *definitely* driving them everywhere I possibly can, specifically including the official realms and lobbies.
  • ANKlTANKlT Member
    edited February 2017

Whenever cars come out, I am *definitely* driving them everywhere I possibly can, specifically including the official realms and lobbies.

Yes to make fun of the noobs! Jk if I have enough c I'd probably give one to a noob especially if they come out before adopt-a-noob week ends
  • Gdog i want more and u fans want more video's about the car and more tips u have part 1 and part 2 we want more Gdog we want more Gdog ;)
  • Djedo said:

Will you be able to...drive the cars....without the track....?

Now, that is fantastic question!

Will you be able to...drive the cars....without the track....?

YESSSSSS PLEAAAAASSSSSSEEE!!!!
  • Come on, the cars might be here now o-o
  • Pyreon said:

Come on, the cars might be here now o-o

They're not. :(

How do I know? First, I was just there like an hour ago. Second, if they were, no doubt we'd see an announcement for it.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Pyreon said:

Come on, the cars might be here now o-o

They're not. :(

How do I know? First, I was just there like an hour ago. Second, if they were, no doubt we'd see an announcement for it.
    You wouldn't seen an announcement until just before the Sever Restart.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Review Cars (Spanish)
  • I can't wait! I just know this is going to add such a big part in Cubic Castles for a long time! I've been working on a racetrack recently for when they come out! ^^ Thanks for working so hard @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Betamax
  • Thanks Dare for the video! I am not a spanish speaker but it is wonderful to see one less crowd being alienated because they do not speak English. Great job <3!
  • Daresx11 said:

Review Cars (Spanish)

Lmao the packs cost 1c each xD
  • Daresx11 said:

Review Cars (Spanish)

The packs cost 1 Cubits each because it is a placeholder so they can just change the price. Watch Gdog's Video. Just letting you know.
  • Daresx11 said:

Review Cars (Spanish)

The packs cost 1 Cubits each because it is a placeholder so they can just change the price. Watch Gdog's Video. Just letting you know.
    Yeah I know that cause it is just in Beta. There is no set price yet but I'm gonna kill myself if this ever happens xD.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2017

Thanks Dare for the video! I am not a spanish speaker but it is wonderful to see one less crowd being alienated because they do not speak English. Great job <3!</p>

Thx :D

Daresx11 said:

Review Cars (Spanish)

The pack this test even when you leave in the game will be more
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i am going to build the most amazing looking and therefore laggiest tracks ever :D
    damn my laggy super builds :(
  • hmm, this is very interesting *tries to keep cool* *fails* omg I cant wait we must drive the cars now :D
  • Quick question, will the cars work if it's not road? Like in gdogs vids he fell off the road a few times, I think it does but it's slower ?