Who did you adopt?

2»

Comments

• Djedo said:

I didn't adopt anyone because I'm evil! Muhahahahaa

Dipstick.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Wait....define adoption....*looks over the edge of a pit where a bunch of low levels have fallen in and they can't get out cause they can't figure out how to leave without going threw the door*... jk, I said I'd adopt one if they come visit me in my place and so far no one except commander cap has been in my realm.... I'm a recluse.
  • kokopelli said:

Wait....define adoption....*looks over the edge of a pit where a bunch of low levels have fallen in and they can't get out cause they can't figure out how to leave without going threw the door*.

Lmao
  • BlueIn-92BlueIn-92 Member
    edited February 2017
    I adopted a guy name Vampire something
  • I would do one, but I'm not on CC a whole lot so.. xD
    But I did do a thing like back in late december where I handed out clothes and hats to newbies /o/
  • Djedo said:

I didn't adopt anyone because I'm evil! Muhahahahaa

Adopt me?
  • I iz tu smart for them... su NUT YET! ;o;
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • I adopted one of my alts and gave it a bunch of stuff to mine build and craft with :D
  • Dont remember the names but i taught a whole family how to play. A guy called cul something... and 2 more?
  • BlockytarianBlockytarian Member
    edited February 2017
    I've been helping thor1 since last week (my account was maybe 2-3 days old at the time) and he/she has since become my friend! Well.. sort of cause he/she hangs around me sometimes but doesn't really talk much XD
  • Had to use english translator to Spanish to help speak his language
  • Im cant adopt one,because im was soo busy,and,im help a lot of players,and im dont know,why im need help only the players if im chose ^^
  • I would do one, but I'm not on CC a whole lot so.. xD
    But I did do a thing like back in late december where I handed out clothes and hats to newbies /o/

Every day on average I'm giving out thousands of Cubits worth of goods...sometimes even *TENS* of thousands! It's kinda like a permanent giveaway, but on a more individualized scale.
  • Yeah I adopted a guy... only he started building to fast and buried himself in his realm.... I haven't seen him since..... poor guy.
  • Noobs adopt noobs... I thought it was a stupid idea to adopt one.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Only 28% of 50 people adopted a newbie! >:o We need to adopt more newbies! Also who voted that they where the Uncle/Aunt?
  • Nerve said:

Only 28% of 50 people adopted a newbie! >:o We need to adopt more newbies! Also who voted that they where the Uncle/Aunt?

Meh
    My friend adopted a newbie and till now he is just a pain in his head ;-;
    He ask unbelievable things, like yesterday he just asked him for 10k to buy something, and my friend (carelessly) gave him the cubits ;-;
    2min later... he returned and said the 10k were scammed...

We was like: THIS IS THE LAST TIME TO ADOPT A NEWBIE.

You need alot of patience for these kind of newbies '-'
  • I adopted myself. Myself still needs the ropes. :)
  • I adopted myself. Myself still needs the ropes. :)

Same
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -AK- said:

Nerve said:

Meh
    My friend adopted a newbie and till now he is just a pain in his head ;-;
    He ask unbelievable things, like yesterday he just asked him for 10k to buy something, and my friend (carelessly) gave him the cubits ;-;
    2min later... he returned and said the 10k were scammed...

We was like: THIS IS THE LAST TIME TO ADOPT A NEWBIE.

You need alot of patience for these kind of newbies '-'
    Poor guy, well I guess there goes 10,000c.