Who did you adopt?

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited February 2017 in General Chat
I hope everyone is adopting a newbie this week! If you did post below who you adopted and what you have done with them so far. :)

Me and Liberated adopted bosskingtcb1313. We have given him hats, mined with him, taught him about the game, etc.

Who did you adopt? ^^

Comments

• I can't remember their names but a few days ago I was teaching a big group of new people how to mine, and what was in them, eventually we mined out a massive chunk of the desert mine :)
  • I just helped out some new players that looked confused in the lobbies and over world. :D
  • I do help newbies i found friendly and respectful casually xD I mean not just this week. Can't keep track on names since im always busy xD
  • Ma'amMa'am Member
    edited February 2017
    You LITERALLY adopt some new players? Well if that'd the case its good to see some changes in the community :) No hate but, its not an adoption thingy really. Well not all the times you would help them in thir situations. That is just a result of Spoon feeding.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Ma'am said:

You LITERALLY adopt some new players? Well if that'd the case its good to see some changes in the community :) No hate but, its not an adoption thingy really. Well not all the times you would help them in thir situarions. That is just a result of Spoon feeding.

I was just asking if anyone has helped any newbies out yet basically lol
  • I'm a bit of a lazy bum, so I didn't teach anyone much. I did give out some hats to lower-levelers in the lobbies, and answer trivial questions. That's about all though.
  • Me?
    LIE CYBORG
    He is my best friend IRL
    I gave him some items and helped him to make something :)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I help someone
    I' ll edit if i rememb his name
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I'm a noob, why does no one adopt me :P
  • I adopted renaee, she is so nice but bad at parkours.
    We litteraly spent 3 hours completing the blue course
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i adopted a whole hollawarp of people :D we just hung out in my realm for an hour or two which was cool
  • i adopted a whole hollawarp of people :D we just hung out in my realm for an hour or two which was cool

+10000000x83828177381817 That is so lovely!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I adopted renaee, she is so nice but bad at parkours.

i know your pain XD
    Ma'am said:

i adopted a whole hollawarp of people :D we just hung out in my realm for an hour or two which was cool

think il do it again was good fun
  • I adopted renaee, she is so nice but bad at parkours.

i know your pain XD
    Ma'am said:

think il do it again was good fun
    Caaaaall me if you'll do it again hahaha. If enthusiastic attacks me again, well we are lucky! :D
  • edited February 2017
    I adopted Fire Charmander and help to raise his level to battle over the others xD
  • My clanmates. I gave away 8 weather stamps, 5 hunter caps, 3 turkeys, 3 purple scarves, snowman pet, clanstone. And the best part is.... I gave away my Black cat to Dr. Kai <3
  • Wow another rich qbee ._.
  • Wow another rich qbee ._.

Im not rich. That black cat was a gift from a quitted friend. For the items, I spent 3 months to earn them.
  • $cookiegirl$ I believe the name was. I helped make a humble home in her starter realm, using the white plaster I had on hand. It's not finished or pretty, but it's more of a start than most kids get.
  • Miwky said:

I'm a noob, why does no one adopt me :P

I will adopt you :P
  • I always helped and continue to help newbies
    Im helping a brazilian newbie (its hard)
  • It's so good to see people helping the newer players :D
  • roselet said:

It's so good to see people helping the newer players :D

Well yeah! We need more of this! Though ideally, Paladins just naturally help ALL, because that is what Paladins DO! :D
  • This should be an official cubit castles day/week...Adopt A Newbie Week/Day! (Last night, I HAD THIS SAME IDEA LOL) I also have been supporting Yaboku (numbers after his name) for awhile, gave him clothes and alot more :P
  • Genki Shinobi (yes, a new player using the same name as a guy in Overwatch), came needing some basic supplies to set back up. I provided chairs, chests, and literal tons of glass.
  • Well a girl named Newsboysfan adopted me... she was my first friend, but sadly, she quit a while ago, and I live her Cubic Legacy, helping anyone out as much as possible.
  • HUWATHUWAT Member
    edited February 2017
    I adopted 2 of my irl cousins that just started playing this game (does that count? :v) theyre Nikialy and Minh3622

Taught them about official realms, blocks, recipes, mines, game mechanics, how to level up and how to avoid scams :D

I'm such a good sibling :-)
  • HUWAT said:

I adopted 2 of my irl cousins that just started playing this game (does that count? :v) theyre Nikialy and Minh3622

Taught them about official realms, blocks, recipes, mines, game mechanics, how to level up and how to avoid scams :D

I'm such a good sibling :-)

Of course it counts! Good on you.
  • I didn't adopt anyone because I'm evil! Muhahahahaa
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Didnt have the time to adopt one, but in the pass i already did adopt many so yeah xD