A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• Can i just say, there should be a special cars where all the ppl who cant afford a car, should be able to use. Could be called rental car. It could be used in races, u could set a price for them to rent it for a certain amount of hours and how much or just for free!

Same thought :D I wanna put them in my tracks so lil cubies can ride cars in my realm :)
    Agreed! Please make that possible @SirKewberth @CosmicCow even tho its rly late. We dont want anyone feeling left out right? ur goal is to give the ppl wat they want >:D
  • edited February 2017
    Scorpion said:

this is off topic, but just gonna say, after about ten tickets for same issue, it gets tiring to fill them out every few days... i just mentioned it as a comparison to something else that feels like extortion in CC, similar to having to buy a whole pack of items i dun't want to get one bumper, for every realm and room... which is a lot of packs! i'm not rich at all, by any means!
  • Scorpion said:

this is off topic, but just gonna say, after about ten tickets for same issue, it gets tiring to fill them out every few days... i just mentioned it as a comparison to something else that feels like extortion in CC, similar to having to buy a whole pack of items i dun't want to get one bumper, for every realm and room... which is a lot of packs! i'm not rich at all, by any means!
    After about 2-3 days of it being out people will start putting em up for sale and pretty cheap too so don't worry about it too much OK?
  • ANKlT said:

Scorpion said:

After about 2-3 days of it being out people will start putting em up for sale and pretty cheap too so don't worry about it too much OK?
    It will take months like vending machines :)
  • I saw people selling em in less than a week
  • ANKlT said:

I saw people selling em in less than a week

This is getting off topic xD You said cheap earlier. And up to now not everyone are selling them for cheap.
  • Can i just say, there should be a special cars where all the ppl who cant afford a car, should be able to use. Could be called rental car. It could be used in races, u could set a price for them to rent it for a certain amount of hours and how much or just for free!

+1 definately
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

i dunt wanna read 289 posts to see if it's been said, so ill just say it here. not sorry if it's repeat of someone else. it bears repeating.

BOO TO DEV'S ON ALLOW/DISALLOW CARS BUMPER! it's outright extortion n nasty way to force ppl to pay for something that SHOULD be a REALM setting.

i rarely get angry in a game. annoyed, frustrated, need a break, yes, but this is ticking me off. i spend a lot- cubits, time, effort, love, in building themed realms. cars in them? um no. and making me pay for something that could/should easily be a realm setting, And i have to buy one per realm and room. that is a LOT!Correction: i will have to buy a whole PACK of stuff i don't want or need PER REALM/ROOM to get the bumpers?!?! um no. just no. if my realms get overrun by anachronistic vehicles, it may be the end of my time in CC.

i'm not against cars in principle, i'll probably get one for appropriate places, but pirate realms are not the place, sorry.

is very frustrating, indeed. maybe as frustrating as having to shell out 2400C multiple times, sometimes several times per week, to replace the constantly disappearing castle stamps on all of my realms. a bug CC Devs n mods admit they have known about some time, but do nothing to fix, because it is very lucrative, possibly... it's my number one expense in CC!!

yup same thought, they should have to make it an option. sorry to say it but i just have the feeling this update is just to fill their pockets :/
  • Admin or moderator dun make the prices of the car is expensive :D
    Mke it like common cars worth is 100-1000 c and rare cars 1000-50.000 c
    And i have suggestion
    Can u add some traffic light or a race car, hallowen car, christmas car, and something unique:D

Ok I get what you mean but umm 100-1000c???
    The devs have worked so hard on these cars the cars AT LEAST need to be above 5k even for a common one! I know me and many others can't afford cars if their too expensive but we shouldn't just think about ourselves well if the devs wanna make it 10-25k or even 50k they could but if that's the case 60% of the players can't afford a car! and it's not just the new player which can't afford it... many of the high leveled ones can't either like most the people I know.... :|
  • *Saiiina* said:

Admin or moderator dun make the prices of the car is expensive :D
    Mke it like common cars worth is 100-1000 c and rare cars 1000-50.000 c
    And i have suggestion
    Can u add some traffic light or a race car, hallowen car, christmas car, and something unique:D

Ok I get what you mean but umm 100-1000c???
    The devs have worked so hard on these cars the cars AT LEAST need to be above 5k even for a common one! I know me and many others can't afford cars if their too expensive but we shouldn't just think about ourselves well if the devs wanna make it 10-25k or even 50k they could but if that's the case 60% of the players can't afford a car! and it's not just the new player which can't afford it... many of the high leveled ones can't either like most the people I know.... :|
    Plz don't be 10k plz :'(
  • THE MOST EXPENSIVE items in all the Cubit Store are 25k. And I'd imagine this would have to be just stellar in order to break that record.

THAT SAID, I do support more car models, even if they are not available for the future. And I would like some kind of passenger system someday implemented, but I realize the puzzle that entails because of the scamming crisis.
  • i dunt wanna read 289 posts to see if it's been said, so ill just say it here. not sorry if it's repeat of someone else. it bears repeating.

BOO TO DEV'S ON ALLOW/DISALLOW CARS BUMPER! it's outright extortion n nasty way to force ppl to pay for something that SHOULD be a REALM setting.

How do you know it won't be craftable?
  • @CosmicCow what about the valentine pack?!
  • CosmicCow said:

i dunt wanna read 289 posts to see if it's been said, so ill just say it here. not sorry if it's repeat of someone else. it bears repeating.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Somebody Catch me im gonna pass out!
  • CosmicCow said:

OH MY GOOOOOSH *explodes* MAJOR HINT

P.S. If cars come out on February 8th it'll be the best day of my liiiiife
  • CosmicCow said:

makeshift cars!!!

use your old rusty useless tyres that you dont need and some other useless car parts that you found somewhere buried underground in some mines to make a new kool car!!! this is some sort of a suggestion btw
  • cubic'd said:

CosmicCow said:

makeshift cars!!!

use your old rusty useless tyres that you dont need and some other useless car parts that you found somewhere buried underground in some mines to make a new kool car!!! this is some sort of a suggestion btw
    I suggested wooden car too...

+1 definately

Thanks
  • Guys you know he is talking about the pedestrian block...
    The pedestrian block will ne craftable not the cars lol.
  • CosmicCow said:

Gdog's vid features a pack xD some things such as the road maybe fractals but I highly double the cars will be fractals

Can i just say, there should be a special cars where all the ppl who cant afford a car, should be able to use. Could be called rental car. It could be used in races, u could set a price for them to rent it for a certain amount of hours and how much or just for free!

+1 definately

Thanks
    Np, I feel like rentable cars should be added so some of my clan members may rent cheap cars at our track we are building
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    My guess is though that the cars will be an hypr for about 2-3 months and then dies out....

I want the black car so bad since its looks nice and doesnt shake ;_;
  • edited February 2017
    I kinda want Half-Tracks someday, so we can have fun ferrying around large parties of Qbees! :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-track
  • BlazinGirlBlazinGirl Member
    edited February 2017
    *Saiiina* said:

CosmicCow said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Somebody Catch me im gonna pass out!
    *Throw pillow before she fell*
    wat about the valentine pack?

Oh...
    :Q:
  • Imagine if there is a Pink Wuvva Convertible for valentines day... :3
  • PEgaming said:

Imagine if there is a Pink Wuvva Convertible for valentines day... :3

._."
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Cough Cough
  • Gdog said:

Cough Cough

Thank you again!
    Btw, can you pull someone with a gather bumper, while he's still in the car?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    awesome