A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• gdog said:

Watch this space
    t-minus 1 hour :P

OH MAH GLOB! IS SOMETHIN HAPPENING O0O
    Cars are not coming out today- we still have a few bugs to wrap up. But we gave our two most popular youtubers permission to go on beta and make videos.
  • CosmicCow said:

gdog said:

Watch this space

Cars are not coming out today- we still have a few bugs to wrap up. But we gave our two most popular youtubers permission to go on beta and make videos.
    You mean it is coming very very soon...!?!!!
  • Who are those youtubers? xD
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Who are those youtubers? xD

I would guess me and red
  • CosmicCow said:

gdog said:

Watch this space

That's big news. #PaladinLore #CarsLore

#AllTheLore
    I'll just leave this here
    Remember everthing is subject to change.
    The prices are not finalised yet.

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    gdog said:

I'll just leave this here
    Remember everthing is subject to change.
    The prices are not finalised yet.

looks very cool, looking forward to seeing them a bit more in depth :)
    Yeah i'll get round to that tomorrow. Just a lot going on today at the kennel :)
  • Cars go up half-height blocks btw. Accelos work too, so races won't all be flat.
    CosmicCow said:

Cars go up half-height blocks btw. Accelos work too, so races won't all be flat.

Yeah gonna cover all that tomorrow. Just wanted to get something out today.
  • Everything is Cool :D That black car will be in demand <.< That scaffold tho, might be pricey if u want alot of race xD Looking forward on wheels update :D Might be the reason to attract more players. Sorry for bad grammar :P
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited February 2017
    aslong as they all have the same speed any car will do.
  • finally omg !
  • Miwky said:

But then there is no one "best" car.
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited February 2017
    OOOOH WHAT ABOUT A TYRE TUTU THING! Like, it's a tyre, but it goes around your waste...or head...like a cone hat
  • Miwky said:

But then there is no one "best" car.
    From the looks of the video, the lux mobile was the best one, because it didn't shake, although gdog said that could change.

Other than that, there is no better car, just depends on your colour and design preference
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I'm in love with the spudbuggy... :D
  • edited February 2017
    *falls onto the floor and begins flopping around with dense white foam lining his mouth*

O MY GAWD *SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

I don't know which car I like most! I think I like the off roader the best. My least favorite car is the dorkmobile due to the car color and my second least favorite is the luxury car because it is boxy plus has the eletronic key fob I dislike so much in real life.

I love that a block will be included to make it where cars not useable, I love that players are given the power to control their realms. This is a good example of what could be done if flying was ever added to prevent parkour cheating.

Further more to hear that accellos effect cars and there are blocks to make it where it does not have to be all flat terrain is the heavens singing to me. I thought to myself how fast are tracks going to loose their appeal because we can only build on one level. I can see cars zooming all over the realm dropping from great heights and MORE.

Thank you all those who worked on the cars, tested them, and GDOG for sharing a wonderful beautiful video!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i hope the luxmobile is indeed not shaky....
  • I don't mind the shakey >:)! It means my car is moving from side to side....that is it I am calling my car Ariana lol.
  • The shaking gives a very cutesy aesthetic, and I kinda like it for that. :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well, some people dont want shaky. so maybe let them have some fun too? :P
  • edited February 2017
    i dunt wanna read 289 posts to see if it's been said, so ill just say it here. not sorry if it's repeat of someone else. it bears repeating.

BOO TO DEV'S ON ALLOW/DISALLOW CARS BUMPER! it's outright extortion n nasty way to force ppl to pay for something that SHOULD be a REALM setting.

i rarely get angry in a game. annoyed, frustrated, need a break, yes, but this is ticking me off. i spend a lot- cubits, time, effort, love, in building themed realms. cars in them? um no. and making me pay for something that could/should easily be a realm setting, And i have to buy one per realm and room. that is a LOT!Correction: i will have to buy a whole PACK of stuff i don't want or need PER REALM/ROOM to get the bumpers?!?! um no. just no. if my realms get overrun by anachronistic vehicles, it may be the end of my time in CC.

i'm not against cars in principle, i'll probably get one for appropriate places, but pirate realms are not the place, sorry.

is very frustrating, indeed. maybe as frustrating as having to shell out 2400C multiple times, sometimes several times per week, to replace the constantly disappearing castle stamps on all of my realms. a bug CC Devs n mods admit they have known about some time, but do nothing to fix, because it is very lucrative, possibly... it's my number one expense in CC!!
  • Admin or moderator dun make the prices of the car is expensive :D
    Mke it like common cars worth is 100-1000 c and rare cars 1000-50.000 c
    And i have suggestion
    Can u add some traffic light or a race car, hallowen car, christmas car, and something unique:D
  • i dunt wanna read 289 posts to see if it's been said, so ill just say it here. not sorry if it's repeat of someone else. it bears repeating.

BOO TO DEV'S ON ALLOW/DISALLOW CARS BUMPER! it's outright extortion n nasty way to force ppl to pay for something that SHOULD be a REALM setting.

i rarely get angry in a game. annoyed, frustrated, need a break, yes, but this is ticking me off. i spend a lot- cubits, time, effort, love, in building themed realms. cars in them? um no. and making me pay for something that could/should easily be a realm setting, And i have to buy one per realm and room. that is a LOT!Correction: i will have to buy a whole PACK of stuff i don't want or need PER REALM/ROOM to get the bumpers?!?! um no. just no. if my realms get overrun by anachronistic vehicles, it may be the end of my time in CC.

i'm not against cars in principle, i'll probably get one for appropriate places, but pirate realms are not the place, sorry.

is very frustrating, indeed. maybe as frustrating as having to shell out 2400C multiple times, sometimes several times per week, to replace the constantly disappearing castle stamps on all of my realms. a bug CC Devs n mods admit they have known about some time, but do nothing to fix, because it is very lucrative, possibly... it's my number one expense in CC!!

I understand you bro. I suggest a parking road block for this. A road block where cars can only be placed.
  • i dunt wanna read 289 posts to see if it's been said, so ill just say it here. not sorry if it's repeat of someone else. it bears repeating.

I see your point, having random cars everywhere may not fit your theme in your realm, however, it is people's choice if they want to ride around in a car, and I very much doubt your realm is going to be overrun by cars because not everyone is going to have enough cubits for them.

As for the car bumper, the devs most likely didn't put it in realm settings as it is not essential to the realm setup. There are plenty of add-on realm bumpers that do cool stuff, but they're not included in realm setup, why? Because it's not essential

As for the castle stamp issue, it is best to issue a ticket if you haven't already.
  • Can i just say, there should be a special cars where all the ppl who cant afford a car, should be able to use. Could be called rental car. It could be used in races, u could set a price for them to rent it for a certain amount of hours and how much or just for free!
  • Can i just say, there should be a special cars where all the ppl who cant afford a car, should be able to use. Could be called rental car. It could be used in races, u could set a price for them to rent it for a certain amount of hours and how much or just for free!

:D Good idea...

Same thought :D I wanna put them in my tracks so lil cubies can ride cars in my realm :)
  • Admin or moderator dun make the prices of the car is expensive :D
    Mke it like common cars worth is 100-1000 c and rare cars 1000-50.000 c
    And i have suggestion
    Can u add some traffic light or a race car, hallowen car, christmas car, and something unique:D

They already have a traffic light