Just wow!

HAPPY 2K+ USERS ONLINE I wonder how but this is terrific -heart eyes emoji-

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I saw 2309 users on our online counter just a few minutes ago. :) Happy to see that community is growing.
  • It's fun to have more users, but I wouldn't read a whole lot into it when it's high (or low).

We made a change a few weeks ago that improved Android compatibility, and that helped. Now, in addition, Google Play has been sending us a lot of new users. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Anyway, we do have a lot of new players coming in, so try to be nice and give them some help :)
  • CosmicCow said:

It's fun to have more users, but I wouldn't read a whole lot into it when it's high (or low).

We made a change a few weeks ago that improved Android compatibility, and that helped. Now, in addition, Google Play has been sending us a lot of new users. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Anyway, we do have a lot of new players coming in, so try to be nice and give them some help :)

Congratulations. I will take care the new player lol >_<
  • Ma'amMa'am Member
    edited February 2017
    Cortana said:

I saw 2309 users on our online counter just a few minutes ago. :) Happy to see that community is growing.

Well yeah! I wouldn't mind spending my whole day with the new members in the family. Hoping that they could get along with the old players.
    CosmicCow said:

We made a change a few weeks ago that improved Android compatibility, and that helped. Now, in addition, Google Play has been sending us a lot of new users. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't

Help is the best way indeed! Btw about that promoting games in social media (twttr,facebook) Game features, etc. That way i think that I persuave them and feel comfy with this game. I'll be around with the new players asking if they need something or they can confront me. @CosmicCow
    - About the system message. "It's Adopt-a-Noob week" some players may misinterpret with the word "Noob" I rather take the word Newbie than "Noob" ... Not a hatred.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well then, if a lot of new players are coming this would be the best time for a newbie center to open xD!
  • Well then, if a lot of new players are coming this would be the best time for a newbie center to open xD!

It's good to have you back! I smell something... a huge giveaway will be coming haha (but only for the new players)
  • Well then, if a lot of new players are coming this would be the best time for a newbie center to open xD!

So true

Ma'am said:

Well then, if a lot of new players are coming this would be the best time for a newbie center to open xD!

It's good to have you back! I smell something... a huge giveaway will be coming haha (but only for the new players)
    something is coming :3 but what? :O
  • I was right now teaching a newbie when i saw the newbie week broadcast e.e
    Piratax10 said:

I was right now teaching a newbie when i saw the newbie week broadcast e.e

Broadcast cast? You mean announcement? O.o
  • CosmicCow said:

It's fun to have more users, but I wouldn't read a whole lot into it when it's high (or low).

So adopt-a-newbie really IS a thing! :D
  • Piratax10 said:

I was right now teaching a newbie when i saw the newbie week broadcast e.e

Broadcast cast? You mean announcement? O.o
    Yes :V
    #WhenWeMakeSuchMistakes
  • Ma'am said:

something is coming :3 but what? :O
    I'm just joking ahe-ahe-ahe
  • That's great that the community is growing hopefully the new guys don't become scammers >_>
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ANKlT said:

That's great that the community is growing hopefully the new guys don't become scammers >_>

well adopt a few of them to make sure this doesnt happen
  • ANKlT said:

That's great that the community is growing hopefully the new guys don't become scammers >_>

well adopt a few of them to make sure this doesnt happen
    Will do XD
  • More players = more fun