PiousPious Member
edited June 2017 in Off-Topic

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    only thing I could think of is a bug and that one Clan broadcast came to you. Maybe it's an old clan?
  • Lil Natey said:

what the... could be a cloaked mod replying to a spanish person...wait,,,broadcast uses mod name and only mod name no cloaks.....and theres no new mod i believe...what is this...?

Broadcasts can be a mod in a cloaked name, one time "1234567890" broadcasted, etc...
  • and, for the linguistically-impaired, i'm pretty sure that is portugues
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It's in portuguese and it's not a very nice message xD but it does look like a clan broadcast. Where you ever part of a clan? Maybe it bugged or something.
  • Wow... Really strange :/
  • edited February 2017
    That blue looks like a clan broadcast. THAT SAID, it is strange you do not have a clan tag by your name upon receiving that message.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Is a message from your clan

That blue looks like a clan broadcast. THAT SAID, it is strange you do not have a clan tag by your name upon receiving that message.

It's happened before by my knowing. Sometimes, very rarely, you'll get a Clan Broadcast. From what I know, it happens by an old clan. I am not too sure. Maybe @ThisIsNotSlim @CosmicCow @SirKewberth it's still a weird one tho.

• I also recieved that mesage, and Im not in clan.
  • Multiple people, including people I've never even been in a clan with, all saw this message at the same time I did. Also, I have never been in a clan other than my own private one with no one but myself in it. This is no clan message. Someone somehow exploited their own broadcast in the game today. And from what others have said, it wasn't the most appropriate message either.
  • I dont get it.
    I think and Admins reply here would be the only answer. I know it's not the first time it's happened tho.
  • I really dont get it. All i see os the blue name XD
  • I really dont get it. All i see os the blue name XD

It's to block off the bad words
  • it's a clan broadcast, although the clan name isn't there, some devices have the bleep symbols and some just don't show the text, my guess is that the clan name is a bad word and the device used cannot show it. maybe the leader got his/her account broken into and they changed clan name and broadcasted?
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This has happened to be before too but it had to of been 6+ months ago..
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    This is indeed a clan broadcast, it has nothing to do with our staff. It's a long-time bug which causes players to see it, happens very rarely. I still have no idea why that happens, maybe it's remains from an old clan, or your username gets tangled up
  • It will be fixed on the next server restart. I wasn't aware of it until now.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited February 2017
    I have a guess of why it happens.
    Maybe somehow Gelid named their clan a blank name. And I guess if you have no clan it assigns your clan as blank. So if Gelid were to broadcast a clan message, it would show for all users who were never in a clan or something like that.

It's pretty weird.
  • I have a guess of why it happens.
    Maybe they somehow Gelid named their clan a blank name. And I guess if you have no clan it assigns your clan as blank. So if Gelid were to broadcast a clan message, it would show for all users who were never in a clan or something like that.

It's pretty weird.

That's pretty close.