A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• PyreonPyreon Member
    edited February 2017

@SirKewberth hey! One question: Can we have an approximate date of the car/valentine pack release?

Original ETA was 1-2 weeks, but that was almost 1 week ago...So...
    Also my /blockquote is not appearing even though I see it in my edit window.

Well, cars are a different thing. So it's practically longer to release.
  • @SirKewberth when the pack comes out, will there be a rarity of each vehicle? Or will you get all the cars in the pack when u buy the pack? If there is a rarity portion, which one is the rarest you can get?
  • Ive been waiting a long time for this, and i know its going to be good!
  • I hope it worth at least 10k :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

@SirKewberth when the pack comes out, will there be a rarity of each vehicle? Or will you get all the cars in the pack when u buy the pack? If there is a rarity portion, which one is the rarest you can get?

You'll just have to wait and see... A few people have guessed pretty close to what we're planning, but we haven't even finalised how cars will be presented yet. Right now we're still finishing the little details/work to get it ready for release.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

@SirKewberth when the pack comes out, will there be a rarity of each vehicle? Or will you get all the cars in the pack when u buy the pack? If there is a rarity portion, which one is the rarest you can get?

You'll just have to wait and see... A few people have guessed pretty close to what we're planning, but we haven't even finalised how cars will be presented yet. Right now we're still finishing the little details/work to get it ready for release.
    little, as in it comes probbly ina few days little?
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I hope Love pack and car pack come togheter the same day. Imagine gift a friend with a car.
  • QUICK QUICK BEFORE I PASS OUT!
  • @SirKewberth when the pack comes out, will there be a rarity of each vehicle? Or will you get all the cars in the pack when u buy the pack? If there is a rarity portion, which one is the rarest you can get?

*analyses whole chat*
  • ZPINOL said:

I hope Love pack and car pack come togheter the same day. Imagine gift a friend with a car.

Good idea :P

Me die!
    Somebody halp me b4 I die
    1- cuz of excitement
    2- cuz I only have 3.6k and cars are gonna be way over 5k
  • *Saiiina* said:

Me die!
    1- cuz of excitement
    I'll SAVE YOU! :D
  • pls update with not fails or bugs .....
  • OMG, I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!
    Plz No bugs...
    Just how much cubits for car pack?
  • We had fake krimpus...
    But now the fake industries launch the new...
    Beautifol!
    WOODEN CAR (it doesnt actually increase your speed but its cheap as a dirt :P)
  • @SirKewberth how many go worth the cars pack??? i am was preparing,but im dont know the price
  • @SirKewberth how many go worth the cars pack??? i am was preparing,but im dont know the price

They haven't decided yet :))
  • ANKlT said:

Taxi X Uber :D

Remember they are only 1 seaters
    yah,im see,but the collors,see !!
  • PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Give us another sneak peak ^_^! Just another one....doesnt have to be a video, maybe a photo. ANYTHING.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Give us another sneak peak ^_^! Just another one....doesnt have to be a video, maybe a photo. ANYTHING.

Who knows maybe tomorrow there will be another preview :P
  • gdog said:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Give us another sneak peak ^_^! Just another one....doesnt have to be a video, maybe a photo. ANYTHING.

Or maybe the release :D
  • *Saiiina* said:

Me die!
    1- cuz of excitement
    I'll SAVE YOU! :D
    yay xD
  • gdog said:

Was that a hint 0_o ??
  • That smells like a hint to me! I don't need to know details yet like pricing, I get that is being worked out still but it has been fourteen years since we were last given a sneak peak :(. It is the worst teaser EVER. I have not been able to build and that is what keeps me busy in CC....all I can think about is cars...cars...cars *cry*.
  • If my c can't buy a car I'll take a break from cc and come back when cars go cheap xD
  • If my c can't buy a car I'll take a break from cc and come back when cars go cheap xD

same XDD
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Watch this space
    t-minus 1 hour :P
  • gdog said:

Watch this space

OH MAH GLOB! IS SOMETHIN HAPPENING O0O
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    gdog said:

Watch this space