Art Requests! (On Hold Until Further Notice)

pinekonepinekone Member
edited March 2017 in Art
I am taking art Requests! All you need to do is send (pm) me a picture or describe to me what you want me to draw, and I will do it as soon as I can! Remember, I do have a life outside of CC, so I may not respond to you with your drawing quickly, but I will do it as soon as I can! Also, your request will be posted on this thread for everyone else to see! If you don't want me to post it, tell me and we can figure out a way to send the drawing to you.
An example of what I draw:
eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGABjm0DIGp0AEQRRk4DAfVXdvbnnfdVnnGpTVaTPDWA_Zmpj11PaiCXr0lo5c-zH1KldEEViqle-ZQIxBiI23mIIwaFDIO_QPLeyYVxW8hZe7yypMhI6NpZ0v4v6_QETxyPn

Comments

• pinekonepinekone Member
    edited February 2017
    Sketch31221635

edited March 2017
    Sketch46202954

edited March 2017
    I know that I only did like 2 requests, but with all the upcoming stuff thrown at me like going to USA the week in less than 2 weeks, I have to prepare for this and make sure everything is in place before I can do this. So until I post something that says that I am taking art requests, I am taking a break from drawing and I'm going to prioritize my time to what needs to be taken first to last. But I might have some drawings popping up here and there. I hope that you guys understand. ❤