Thank You for These Two Years of CC

smuressmures Member
edited February 2017 in Community
(Note: This isn't a quit speech loooool)
I didn't know how much my life would change after downloading such a simple, beautiful game. Cubic Castles, by far, has been one of the best choices I have made in my life. Two wonderful years have gone by, and I'm happy that I've met so many people. And my life has changed with every single one of you, no matter how big or small that change was, good or bad. Thanks to you this is who I am now, and I'm proud of what all of you have made me into. I'm proud of me.

There are so many of you, and all important to me now. All of you are rising stars: achievers, dreamers, and aspirers. You're all gonna be even more fabulous than I already am at this rate xD. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you.

I think I'm reaching the climax of my CC life. I've enjoyed all these happy memories with you all, but now it's time for me to keep that happiness at it's max. I will preserve it, keep it in jar, and savor it over and over again.

I've been thinking a lot lately and I'm looking back at how different I was before CC. But this year has been, to put it nicely, a really, very crappy year. Yes, there were a lot of nice things that happened to me, but I feel like the worst parts outweigh all the nice things.

I'm going to make my 2017 a lot more happier for me. I'm going to start fresh, like a cookie that comes right out of the oven and is the best thing you ever had.

So thank you to all of you, and I hope you have a year just as great as I hope mine will be!

As Yuri Katsuki said, "We call everything on the ice 'love.'" I changed this too:

I call everything in Cubic Castles 'home.'

Thank you so very much for loving me for two years.

(I was gonna make a gif thing but it didn't work T_T)
(NOTE: I AM NOT QUITTING LOL)

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Im sure CC changed many people's lifes
    If it wasnt all the people i met and im currently friends with id probably some loner or scammer, who knows...
    Im really thankful that my friends made me be who i am now

Also hope your better year go as planned and and will look back to this and think what a great year you had @Cinnamon Cookie :d
  • I got scared for a second and thought you were quitting because of such a long post but you aren't, so HELL YEAH!
    Nice New Year's resolution! I wish I could write such long cool texts *^* but well, I can't.
    "I will preserve it, keep it in a jar, and savor it over and over again" That's just like what happens with a cookie xD
    I'm just happy you ain't quitting lel
  • Thank you for these two MONTHS! If all my MMO experiences (and Real Life experiences) were like this game, I would be enjoying the dawn of a Platinum Age! :D
  • pinekonepinekone Member
    edited January 2017

I didn't know how much my life would change after downloading such a simple, beautiful game. Cubic Castles, by far, has been one of the best choices I have made in my life. Two wonderful years have gone by, and I'm happy that I've met so many people. And my life has changed with every single one of you, no matter how big or small that change was, good or bad. Thanks to you this is who I am now, and I'm proud of what all of you have made me into. I'm proud of me.

There are so many of you, and all important to me now. All of you are rising stars: achievers, dreamers, and aspirers. You're all gonna be even more fabulous than I already am at this rate xD. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you.

I think I'm reaching the climax of my CC life. I've enjoyed all these happy memories with you all, but now it's time for me to keep that happiness at it's max. I will preserve it, keep it in jar, and savor it over and over again.

I've been thinking a lot lately and I'm looking back at how different I was before CC. But this year has been, to put it nicely, a really, very crappy year. Yes, there were a lot of nice things that happened to me, but I feel like the worst parts outweigh all the nice things.

I'm going to make my 2017 a lot more happier for me. I'm going to start fresh, like a cookie that comes right out of the oven and is the best thing you ever had.

So thank you to all of you, and I hope you have a year just as great as I hope mine will be!

As Yuri Katsuki said, "We call everything on the ice 'love.'" I changed this too:

I call everything in Cubic Castles 'home.'

Thank you so very much for loving me for two years.

(I was gonna make a gif thing but it didn't work T_T)
    Im acc about to cry snore thanks alot :U
    edit: i acc cried thanks alot :U
  • I love you cookie and you will be deeply missed <3
  • So adorable <3. I hope that this year goes better for you Cookie!! :D
  • Nawww cookie ookie rookie bookie! Sweet sweet sweet words and I wish you all the best with 2017 and your future. You are a good Cookie! ツ
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I will miss you Cookieboo :C
    Thank you for being my friend <3
  • as Viktor Nikiforov say "Even if I'm not here, I'll always be with you in spirit"

WE WERE BORN TO MAKEE HISTORYYYY!!
  • wait she's quitting O_O

I will miss you Cookieboo :C
    Thank you for being my friend

I love you cookie and you will be deeply missed

But from what I read you aren't and raw said you weren't...
    RawSkin said:

I got scared for a second and thought you were quitting because of such a long post but you aren't

Help me I'm confused
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I thought you're Quitting xD
  • SindragosaSindragosa Member
    edited January 2017
    I am so shocked to hear this Cookie but I understand and respect your reasons. I wish, like the rest of us do, the best for the years ahead. I am sad to see you go and I will miss the fun, the laugh and the adventures we have had together. You will always be welcomed back to Cubic Castles if you ever decide to come back but for now it is goodbye. In the words of the film: Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy "Goodbye and thanks for all the fish (Cookies)!" :)
  • smuressmures Member
    edited January 2017
    huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh guys I'm not quitting looool
    I make a nice speech and everyone thinks I'm quitting :'D
    I'm laughing so hard guys you don't even knoooow XDDDD

But thanks for all the nice words regardless, I ain't ever qutting CC <333333

Edit:

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

as Viktor Nikiforov say "Even if I'm not here, I'll always be with you in spirit"

WE WERE BORN TO MAKEE HISTORYYYY!!

ALSO HELL YESSSSS WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    we seldom hangout but you're one of my good friends
    you've earned a special place in my heart
    I'd be sad on the day one of us leaves, I hope it's not sooner
    we love you Cookie :)
  • I thought you will quit ;-;
    Thanks for being my friend untill now cookie :D! You're such nice cookie like everyone would like to be friend with u :3
  • U will always be mah Grandpyre aspyrer pyramid piereon py py
  • I will miss you too
  • @Smores Cookie ^ they can't even read the note -v- . This thread catch me that you will quit hahaha
  • awwww you guys are too sweet >/////////<
    love y'all tooooo <3
    (just putting this out there again im not quitting x3)
    love y'all tooooo <3
    (just putting this out there again im not quitting x3)</p>

*HUGS!* :D
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    DONT QUIT T-T
    love y'all tooooo <3
    (just putting this out there again im not quitting x3)</p>

this was totally not my fault ^^
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited February 2017