Case Of The Missing Gather Bumper

edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
Friends I write to you with a heavy heart and the sorrow my shoulders burden at this moment blackens my soul as if covered with soot :(. About two to three weeks ago I misplaced my Gather Bumper and tonight with my friends SnowyOwl and Badwolf we searched for it once more to no avail. Now you may be thinking Grey why not just buy another bumper? It is not that simple no.....for that gather bumper was the special one and my friend. If I buy another gather it will just be a harsh reminder that somewhere out there, my gather bumper is lonely, scared, forgotten, cold, and sad. That one gather bumper is waiting for me to find her yet I am unable to. Ever misplace something you really like, a special pair of socks, and it causes you great distress. I need my gather bumper to be prayed for and even if she is just binary code at her core she is more to me than that....she was a loyal partner who aided in the forceful kidnapping of my friends.

Share in my woe and agony, write below something you misplaced that you valued greatly.

Comments

• Did u try lifting portals to see if the bumper didn't fall into one?
  • I have looked everywhere and I have perms in the black lotus but I did not place it there >_< unless it got picked up on accident. I have this feeling the last place I had it was in Hinter's storeroom.....but it is not there and may of gotten accidentally picked up or something.
  • I never knew someone could care so much about an item. :'< @-greycoralking-

I misplaced a pumpkin kennel.. I believe I left in my farm, but I haven't seen her in months and months..and the saddest thing is she can't even call out for help. She is a silent beast... ;o;
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    pssst snowy and badwolf. If i give you a gather bumper do you think you could "find" it for grey :P he'll never know :)
  • I have a rolled up newspaper and I dont want to use it.
  • gdog said:

pssst snowy and badwolf. If i give you a gather bumper do you think you could "find" it for grey :P he'll never know :)

He does now XD watch out for Grey hitting you on the head with that newspaper, if he dares.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I understand completely...
    When someone gives me something I NEVER use it, I lock it away in its own little chest or mannequin and never use it unless I KNOW I wont lose it...

Something I lost that made me super upset is A red nose that my friend #Elfie gave me...
    It had a story to it on how she had perms in this SUPER rich persons realm on accident and there were Krampus masks and Halos but did she take anything even though she was poor?! NO! She waited till the owner got back and told him he gave her perms, he took them away and awarded her with a shiny Red nose...

Now before you freak out with me, I didn't get THAT red nose, I got another she got it a pack :P but it was still special to me... and I lost it to the 500 POW (I think it was 500 e.e) giveaway because I was running around giving everyone the red noses and shirts while I magically ran into fake krampus masks and purple scarfs :P

Rest In Peace Holy Gather Bumper <3 :c

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    me and rep lost a dragon kennel :( poor reppy (was the dragons name)
  • edited January 2017
    I may have to have a funeral procession for my gather bumper so I can get over the emotional loss. Thank you Wolfy for sharing your story it opened up my eyes of how I need to stop being stubborn and move on with my life. That not everything can be gotten back no matter how much you dig your heels in.

You lost a dragon kennel...what kind of parents are you >:O!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I may have to have a funeral procession for my gather bumper so I can get over the emotional loss. Thank you Wolfy for sharing your story it opened up my eyes of how I need to stop being stubborn and move on with my life. That not everything can be gotten back no matter how much you dig your heels in.

You lost a dragon kennel...what kind of parents are you >:O!

i blame rep, i still have my cat :P his dragon..
  • Ahhhh the king of drama is back! Dont worry! Im sure santa will find it :D
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    What Kind Of Flowers Should I Bring?
  • Death Reaper flower. Just make sure you dont die down there