How to "Litteraly" get a friend?

Hi, I'm having an issue getting a friend. It's like getting a friend to me is kind of impossible.
I have friends, but all of my friends who really care about my attendance is came from the same country.
I'd try to greet anyone who online in my friend list and a people i met and no one give a single damn, no one cares. And yes, they are not AFK'in.
I got lack of skill in communication, i always ran out of topics and everyone thinks i'm a boring person with a boring life.
I never be rude to anyone, i'm just being honest and people seems to be avoiding me.
I'm just feel so lonely.
Any suggestion to not be ignored?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i am always talking with people, so feel free to add me ;)
  • I would love to be your friend, I'm not the kind who has to have friends that are perfect or anything. Also, for tips:

Always be kind and nice. Even if they're mean, treat others like you'd have them treat you
    You can always discuss topics like, "How has the weather been for you?" "Anything cool happen last week?" "Whatcha wanna do today?" and do things like that. I'm not much of a tip-giver, but...:P
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    A new friend >:0
    Feel free to add me im free to talk most of the time C:
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    these guys are awesome friends^^^
  • You could start chatting with random people about things they have that are in common with things you have... or you could just try to go to a place where newbs have quests so you could help them! (but please be careful some newbs will report you just for nothing) and you can also work on a realm and add whoever friend requests you! BTW real friends will not hurt you in any way, because real friends always stay by you. If someone says "go away" or swears at you, I'd advise you leave them, dey aren't good influences, unless they're really nice but they're just grouchy.
  • Ed said:

A new friend >:0
    Feel free to add me im free to talk most of the time C:

As long as your not afk ed -.-
  • Add me.