A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• Yayyyyy :D
  • Hope it is cheap...like......um......uhh......maybe it can be separated...like one is car pack and one is the blocks pack...hope it is about 5k only...maybe...or less...better is less...
  • Hope it is cheap...like......um......uhh......maybe it can be separated...like one is car pack and one is the blocks pack...hope it is about 5k only...maybe...or less...better is less...

PLEASE NOT 5K I CANT AFFORD THAT COULD U JUST MAKE IT 1k????
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    *SAIIINA* said:

Hope it is cheap...like......um......uhh......maybe it can be separated...like one is car pack and one is the blocks pack...hope it is about 5k only...maybe...or less...better is less...

1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    Cars are on the same level if not better imo
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited January 2017
    gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

Hope it is cheap...like......um......uhh......maybe it can be separated...like one is car pack and one is the blocks pack...hope it is about 5k only...maybe...or less...better is less...

1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    Well if its 10-20k i cant ever afford it :Q:
    Hope they make a cheap one that's like not really nice and good and fast but at least cheap!
    I only have 1041c
  • gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    I think 50k for a race car would be reasonable, as a REAL Corvette and other sports cars are usually too pricey for all but the rich.
  • AHHH! THEY ARE EVEN BETTER THAN I EXPEXTED

MUST...USE.....NINJA....ARMY....TO...GET....ALL...CARS
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • If car is update in server,

I will buy this only lol
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    If umbrella cost 1m...
    How about cars xD
  • If umbrella cost 1m...
    How about cars xD

Oh...no.....
    Nuuuuuuuu

I want meet cars for low price..
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    I think 50k for a race car would be reasonable, as a REAL Corvette and other sports cars are usually too pricey for all but the rich.
    Although on the other hand, fridges costs like 5c and in real life...to expensive xD
  • MarieAra said:

Alcyone said:

MarieAra said:

Oh myyyyyy! I'm giddy with excitement right now, this is going to be amazing!!! :D I hope there's a pink one!

Finally you have an use for your giant (and forgotten) garage!! :D
    Lol ikr!?!! I can finally fill it up with pretty cars :D we shall have a race when they come out
    Omg! of course we shall!
    Let's call one of them "The Asapao Machine" :0
    And then get one for every Asapao :D
  • *SAIIINA* said:

gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    Hope they make a cheap one that's like not really nice and good and fast but at least cheap!
    I only have 1041c
    I have suggestion for this. So suppose there should be 2 car packs. If you could remember the thanksgiving packs, there is a separate packs for turkeys. Therefore for the sake of poor players (like me xD) the packs will be:
    Normal
    -This pack contains the cars with different stats with rares that have cool paint jobs and commons with good looking still

Cheap
    -This pack contains a car that has stat that is like flat xD or low if u want
    (but still can fight if u know initial D there is a car there that is basic but can leave you dusts)
    And it has plain color and dyeable :D

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY SUGGESTION :D -SJG
  • AWEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • *SAIIINA* said:

gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    I only have 1041c
    I have suggestion for this. So suppose there should be 2 car packs. If you could remember the thanksgiving packs, there is a separate packs for turkeys. Therefore for the sake of poor players (like me xD) the packs will be:
    Normal
    -This pack contains the cars with different stats with rares that have cool paint jobs and commons with good looking still

Cheap
    -This pack contains a car that has stat that is like flat xD or low if u want
    (but still can fight if u know initial D there is a car there that is basic but can leave you dusts)
    And it has plain color and dyeable :D

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY SUGGESTION :D -SJG
    Love this idea!!!!!!! +99999
  • Shut up and take my money >:3
  • any idea when this is coming?like an estimated realease date?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Hard to be certain. We're still testing and adding things. Maybe 1-2weeks? or less? But it all depends how testing goes.
  • gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    Although on the other hand, fridges costs like 5c and in real life...to expensive xD
    Good point xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Hard to be certain. We're still testing and adding things. Maybe 1-2weeks? or less? But it all depends how testing goes.

0_0 i cant wait :/ I WANNA RIDE AROUND IN A CAR XD
  • Are they going to be rentable orr placeable only?
  • Are they going to be rentable orr placeable only?

Placeable only is my guess
  • Will there be cars that are better than others?
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited January 2017

I was joking :p
    gdog said:

WE NEED THIS!!! I AM SAVING UP TO GET 2!!! ( 1 for me, 1 for my sister) OR ARE WE GOING TO GET THEM LIKE THE 5K CUBITS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Free? hahaha
    Not a chance they've been working on these for ages.
    I hope they cost a bit actually. They look awesome.

I think they should make one like the dragon pet - sold only of the cubit store for actual $
    Think they deserve a boost in profit for all the hard work they put in.
  • Hard to be certain. We're still testing and adding things. Maybe 1-2weeks? or less? But it all depends how testing goes.

Huzzah, an ETA! :3
  • Instead of dropping the keys, why not make keys consumable to spawn the cars infront of you :l
    So you can drop it and glass it
  • HUWAT said:

Instead of dropping the keys, why not make keys consumable to spawn the cars infront of you :l
    So you can drop it and glass it

Because then the keys won't be reusable, and cars will be a one-time thing. I assume we'd want to respawn cars infinitely when we buy them, especially if they're going to be pricey.
  • Please make them be atleast 5k :Q:
  • I think cars with different stats would be a terrible idea. It would just boil down to people using one car not because they like it but because of stats while simultaneously increasing the gap between the wealthy and not, giving those with more cubits an advanatge creating a insurmountable barrier to new players.