A little Cars hype (coming soon)

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    AHHH. I CANT WAIT DPIFHSI
    Thank you very much cosmic cow ^^
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Oh myyyyyy! I'm giddy with excitement right now, this is going to be amazing!!! :D I hope there's a pink one!
  • MarieAra said:

Oh myyyyyy! I'm giddy with excitement right now, this is going to be amazing!!! :D I hope there's a pink one!

Finally you have an use for your giant (and forgotten) garage!! :D
  • Wasting all my c on em

• SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited January 2017
    OMGG OMGG OMGG CARRRRS CAAARS CCAAAAAARS CAAAAARS CAAAAARS!!!!
    THERE SOOO KYOOOOTTTT
    THE KEYS OMFG I WATCHED THIS OVER 10 TIMES ALRDY!!!
  • YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! BEST UPDATE XD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I just want to put this word out here before anyone else does.. Carkour (TM)
  • OMG
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Siddd said:

Angel said:

Omg the cars are too adorable and in different colors?! Whoop whoop! Hopefully they got girly cars for the girls that play on here ;) Like a purple car with pink flowers would be too adorable! >.<</p>

:OO yess, I would so use that car ;)
    Sounds like an EASTER CAR! :) That would be a nice "Rare" addition to the pack or any pack tbh
  • ZPINOL said:

ONE COMMON CRAFTABLE PLEASE! And other models in CStore. It can be possible?

Agreed and special cars(rare/wondrous) like police cars or fire man truck xDD
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm excited to hit someone with a car... ehem I mean yay! I can race with mah friends and hit them! I mean... yeah! >:)
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT MAKE IT TOO EXPENSIVE IM BEGGING YOU!!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Alcyone said:

MarieAra said:

Finally you have an use for your giant (and forgotten) garage!! :D
    Lol ikr!?!! I can finally fill it up with pretty cars :D we shall have a race when they come out
  • It would be cool if it was craftable, since cars in real life are somewhat 'craftable' , but since the devs have put in an amazing amount of effort into it, it would be only fair if they could be bought for c in the cubit store.
  • edited January 2017
    CosmicCow said:

Coming soon!

:O YES YES YES YEE-EAY! :D

QUEUE ODE TO JOY!
    gdog said:

WE NEED THIS!!! I AM SAVING UP TO GET 2!!! ( 1 for me, 1 for my sister) OR ARE WE GOING TO GET THEM LIKE THE 5K CUBITS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Free? hahaha
    Not a chance they've been working on these for ages.
    I hope they cost a bit actually. They look awesome.

I think they should make one like the dragon pet - sold only of the cubit store for actual $
    Think they deserve a boost in profit for all the hard work they put in.
    Real Life cars cost about 50k dollars. I would suggest the in-game price be 50k Cubits. Make the economy HURT! >:D

I just want to put this word out here before anyone else does.. Carkour (TM)

As if cars alone weren't already awesome...*Faints*

And customizeable cars?! No wonder this was taking extra long to make, guys. Pat yourselves on the backs, you truly are amazing. Can I please get the super-expensive "Spy Hunter" version please? It'd probably be akin to the "Suped-up Dorkmobile Xtreme" as made famous by Patron God Cube Diesel! #PaladinLore

SPEAKING OF #PaladinLore not too long ago in Tales of the Order, I just finished learning how to drive, and my sheet now has a driver's license to show for it! :D
    Point is, I R READY FOR CARZ! :D

I just got done making a Legendary Spirit Blade, and now this. Happy Lunar New Years, people! :D
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited January 2017
    I wanna make my name giant in letters inside my realm out of those track blocks.. The white edge... <3
    *no hype or attention to the cars* lol. Just that above :P
  • Hope theres a monster truck in there thats blue :3 nice work cosmic :Y rly out did urself this time
  • Come to think about it, asking for a "Spy Hunter" model or "Suped-up Dorkmobile Xtreme" got me thinking...Will there be different STATS for cars?! And if so, will there be any "Premium" models to buy in the Cubit Store?
  • Come to think about it, asking for a "Spy Hunter" model or "Suped-up Dorkmobile Xtreme" got me thinking...Will there be different STATS for cars?! And if so, will there be any "Premium" models to buy in the Cubit Store?

That's kinda bad since the game will be pay-to-win if like that. I just suggest different stats of cars randomly in packs.
  • CosmicCow said:

Coming soon!

LITT OMG Thats so amazing best devs m8
  • My question is what are they wearing on their heads? Is it a racing helmet or something? I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen these hats before
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    ANKlT said:

My question is what are they wearing on their heads? Is it a racing helmet or something? I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen these hats before

Its the stunt helm.
    Was added along with gas mask the tiki masks.
  • gdog said:

ANKlT said:

My question is what are they wearing on their heads? Is it a racing helmet or something? I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen these hats before

Its the stunt helm.
    K I'm not familiar with everything I just started playing after about a year of absence
  • With word of Carkore (TM), I can't wait to find out how they've managed to integrate platforming and jumping into cars, and what other cool tricks we can do besides self-explanatory racing.
  • :) yeah thanks you CosmicCow ( go kart go )
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    ANKlT said:

gdog said:

ANKlT said:

Its the stunt helm.
    K I'm not familiar with everything I just started playing after about a year of absence
    yeah also almost no one wears the stunt helmet, so its just normal you didnt know of it
  • ANKlT said:

gdog said:

ANKlT said:

Its the stunt helm.
    yeah also almost no one wears the stunt helmet, so its just normal you didnt know of it
    Good I didn't wanna look dumb in front of everyone XD
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*continues screaming*
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited January 2017
    no ramps?
    what happens if you hit an accelo while riding a car?
    does it fall out?
    what about in water?

all these questions :P