When I was a noob

2»

Comments

• When I was a noob, the town center still had the realm showcase in the realm and the old learning center and there was no such things as payaways everyone did giveaways in mines
  • :D Same!
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2017
    When I was a noob, I got scammed with old registers cx
    Scarfs were 50k
    And I bought heaps of cubits. cx
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    When I was a noob .. Wait that was nearly two years ago (Puts fingers on side of head trying to remember) Oh yeah I was told a chef hat was worth 5,000c (thought 5,000c was a ton) so I put mine up for sale and everyone called me a noob. Ironically I bought a 50k cubit pack and did a bunch of hollas trying to sell it but nobody would buy.
  • When I was a noob, I tried to buy a harm wand from @AshiMagari for 17c, but she said no, only 100c :((((
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited January 2017

When I was a noob, I tried to buy a harm wand from @AshiMagari for 17c, but she said no, only 100c :((((

Lol sorry >_< prices were prices xD
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    When I was a noob. someone gave me a viking hat for free. and I freaked out because I thought all hats except cowl or tutu was really rare.
  • edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm still a noob, but I used my starter deed to make a realm called 'Arctic Adventure.' I hopped in to build, but I found out you use your own blocks and its my starter realm.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    When i was a noob, we didn't have moderators, didn't have levels, we traded via tip pigs, we just didn't have as much as we do now.
    Max players online at one time were thirty odd players. Was so peaceful. Steam release was that scary, i hid in my realm for a few months. xD
  • when i was a noob i used a tip piggy to trade an sold shirts and pants for 100c each (PPL actually bought)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    when i was a noob i was introduced to the game by replicant_wxl, after being shown around and stuff sirkewberth teleported to rep because he hadnt been on for so long and gave him 50k :0 then rep said here is all my stuff build with it! I have been here ever since
  • When I was a noob I bought one of the @Superxtreme precious cheese hats for 20,000c from him. ;P
    After that we became good friends and he kept me motivated to play this game when I was new and losing interest without many friends. ^^
  • When I was a noob all y'all were in qbee diapers...
    But when I was a noob I begged a guy for a piggy so I can make a shop. (He actually soled it to me for 200c mostly cause I was annoying him) Mind you this was years ago when piggys were 500c and registers were 1k and uncraftable. Actuall had people buy from me to. They allwas got there hat or stone or what not.
  • When I was a noob, I had a tip pig with 2c in it. I noticed it said how much I had in chat, so I walked by it over snd over, hoping to duplicate the c in it. Sadly....no :(
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited January 2017
    when I was a noob a player friended me and stole the first wand that I made then removed me in their list and left. since then I trusted nobody, had less friends and seldom socialize, kept a low profile and spent most of my noob days on my own.

I was disheartened.
  • Miwky said:

when I was a noob a player friended me and stole the first wand that I made then removed me in their list and left. since then I trusted nobody, had less friends and seldom socialize, kept a low profile and spent most of my noob days on my own.

I was disheartened.

Aww that's sad to hear :c Don't worry I can make a wand for you ^^
  • When I was a noob it never ended, I'm still a noob.
  • When i was a nub
    The first question i had in my head
    "HOW DO I WALK... OH NVM"
    then i got a top hat. Then i went to learning center and i died in lavaa (i still hate that ONE block of lava >.>) then i lost my top hat ":Q: AHH WHERE MY HAT GO" was what i was thinking. I thought it was the rarest hat ever! I didnt see players lol. Then i quit cause i didnt know what to do. Then my phone broke and i lost that acc. Then i made this acc after like 5 months.
    Then i use alot of "then"s
    :3 i like to use lines (enter button)
    Hueheueuhehue
  • When I was a noob, someone came to my realm and said "hey I can build a castle for you just give me perm" I said yes and I went to school. I came back and all my stuff were gone. But I had very good and kind friends who helped me like gave me some cubits and resources!
  • ANKlTANKlT Member
    edited January 2017
    When I was a noob I went to a realm that was designed like the hunger games I thought it was just for exploring but it was at the time a full blown match happening I was asking people how do you craft a workbench? I died in 10 seconds Apparently I'm not fit to win the hunger games :(
  • When i was noob,lobbies and levels were only a dream :D
  • Monster masks cost 1k back then. I traded mine for a cash register.
  • when i was a noob i paid 100c for a set of black clothes and thought it was a good deal.
  • edited January 2017
    When I was a newb. I was considered as a necessary.
    It was different.. I miss the old CC. I quit CC like three times. Cubic 6753 was my latest old account. I lost so many.. but they turned bad, influenced me with them. I left that account.. Telling some.. but they really didn't care.
    Till I met someone. CC Changed back a little.
  • Awww so many of you have such sad stories ;;
    Then again I almost became a scammer when I was a noob sooooo e.e
  • When I was a noob, I met incredible people, all of which have quit or forgot who I was but... ya
  • Deusius said:

Monster masks cost 1k back then. I traded mine for a cash register.

:O lucky xD
  • When I was a newb. I was considered as a necessary.
    It was different.. I miss the old CC. I quit CC like three times. Cubic 6753 was my latest old account. I lost so many.. but they turned bad, influenced me with them. I left that account.. Telling some.. but they really didn't care.

I feel ya :c. I also miss the old CC also. #bringoldCCback