Question about scroll bar in cash register

KH Sora XIIIKH Sora XIII Member
edited January 2017 in Help Requests
So I wanted to sell Umbrella- a guy offered me 900k- when I say okay come cashregister, he put instantly 900.000c ( clearly 900.000c, as I know, when you want to sell a higher amount youve to use scrollbar & this is unexact like 9.054.234). I was afriad and tell him do that again, and he put again perfectly 900k in cash never seen that before do Ive to be afraid xD?

Okay I thought about it maybe he just had 900k in pocket xD pls delete it again xD

Comments

• Maybe thats all cubit he have is 900k... the other he put on piggy.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    more than likely he typed in the exact amount rather than using the scrollbar to set his price
  • more than likely he typed in the exact amount rather than using the scrollbar to set his price

I Cant type 100k using cash reg

• He had 900k exactly on him.
  • Ik when i make purchases bigger than 99,999 i put my extra c in pig so that way i give exact amount, so he prolly had exactly 900k on him at the time
  • Ik when i make purchases bigger than 99,999 i put my extra c in pig so that way i give exact amount, so he prolly had exactly 900k on him at the time

Yeah me too. It is a good idea tho. I'm always scared also when people put more c or something, I don't know why XD