The Grand Cubic Tour

2»

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I'm happy you guys enjoyed it!
    A few things
    1. @space_fetus What's up with the audio?
    2. @kokopelli How does one pronounce your name.
    3. @-greycoralking- Slime's are not particularly known for their balance, nor to they bring anything to tables... We take stuff from the tables and gobble it down before anyone notices...

what exactly are we talking about audio wise?
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    @NanoSlime_
    KOKO as in coco (the chocolate) PELL as in pelican and I as in the long e sound in bee...
    or I could copy a link to a music video which at 2:45 starts chanting my name. You can skip to that or for the longest time listen to a fujara solo, either way the choice is yours.
  • kokopelli said:

@NanoSlime_
    KOKO as in coco (the chocolate) PELL as in pelican and I as in the long e sound in bee...
    or I could copy a link to a music video which at 2:45 starts chanting my name. You can skip to that or for the longest time listen to a fujara solo, either way the choice is yours.

Thanks for telling me dude!

Also, not gonna lie, that song was pretty awesome.
    I thought you might like this, it's nothing like the song you just showed me, but I thought you'd like it.
  • edited January 2017
    The koko is a highly regarded figure amongst native tribes of the past for the koko is herald as a symbol of fertility. Women would tattoo their bodies with the image of the koko with the belief the koko would give them the blessing of more fertile loins. Funny enough though it has become a mainstream tattoo that people put on their bodies not knowing what the koko is. Might want to stay away from Koko Nano or you may find your belly swelling up and popping out mini nanos like on the movie Gremlins lol.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited January 2017
    @NanoSlime_ wow nice song it's got a feeling of techno mixed with tunak tunak tun in my opinion.

Might want to stay away from Koko Nano or you may find your belly swelling up and popping out mini nanos like on the movie Gremlins lol.

@-greycoralking- hmm, little tiny nanoslimes... would they be called nanites? Also imagine in a much simmilar fashion as to how chicken pets, little tiny slimes hopping around Nano making constant splat noises.
    Spoiler:
    Also a fun story is that I wear a small Kokopelli necklace to school everyday, well one day a few months ago one of the teachers recognized it and she told me to take it off because of it being "profane in a sexual manner". I asked her what she planned on doing, not like our principle was gonna even understand who Kokopelli was or anything like that, well she said nothing so I just walked off. An to this day I'll occasionally overhear her saying to another teacher something along the lines of "he's still wearing that necklace" or something. Anyway, thought that was a fun little story... [\spoiler]
  • Great now you got him started... he will never stop. Also koko, I wonder what your teacher will think of that kokopelli carving in the mountain side in New Mexico. I mean... there's actually a school about 3 miles away.. she shuld work there. :3
  • Your teach is uneducated because the koko is not a profane symbol. I wrote simple explanation of the koko and what it's central principle is which is fertility but as many idols or deities it goes beyond that. I think that long as your are conscience of what the subject is then it is fine. The Kokopelli symbolizes many things, rebirth, purity, and much more ^_^. Also can argue with a snazzy koko playing a snazzy instrument while dancing.
  • NanoSlime_NanoSlime_ Member
    edited January 2017
    kokopelli said:

@NanoSlime_ wow nice song it's got a feeling of techno mixed with tunak tunak tun in my opinion.

Might want to stay away from Koko Nano or you may find your belly swelling up and popping out mini nanos like on the movie Gremlins lol.

@-greycoralking- hmm, little tiny nanoslimes... would they be called nanites? Also imagine in a much simmilar fashion as to how chicken pets, little tiny slimes hopping around Nano making constant splat noises.
    Spoiler:
    Also a fun story is that I wear a small Kokopelli necklace to school everyday, well one day a few months ago one of the teachers recognized it and she told me to take it off because of it being "profane in a sexual manner". I asked her what she planned on doing, not like our principle was gonna even understand who Kokopelli was or anything like that, well she said nothing so I just walked off. An to this day I'll occasionally overhear her saying to another teacher something along the lines of "he's still wearing that necklace" or something. Anyway, thought that was a fun little story... [\spoiler]
    Nanites? Hehe

I don't think anyone wants that.
    One Nano is far too many.

Also, @SirKewberth I'm still waiting for Slime pets.
    Video Thumbnail Template

getting more and more professional each day :P
    edited February 2017
    I know that it has been a while since the first video, some of you may have forgot about it already and some people might have never realised it existed. We apologise for the delay and are pleased to announce that you will be getting not 1 but 2 videos as soon as they finish uploading! Please stand by for Episode 2 and 3
  • Video Thumbnail Template

getting more and more professional each day :P

Nice Space!;)
    okay guys as promised episode 2 and 3 are being released at the same time!!
    thanks to everyone who helped and made this a reality

@NanoSlime_ @Gollum @SirKewberth @commander Cap @Superxtreme @Storm Andy :D @-GreyCoralKing- and many more!!

• okay guys as promised episode 2 and 3 are being released at the same time!!
    thanks to everyone who helped and made this a reality

@NanoSlime_ @Gollum @SirKewberth @commander Cap @Superxtreme @Storm Andy :D @-GreyCoralKing- and many more!!

Thank you for all your hard work on the videos, space.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Looking good so far.

Would you mind a couple of suggestions?
    - Try to keep your video's under 30mins each.
    You will reach more audience that way, and minimize the chance of people not watching the full video due to length. You will also be able to post more frequently if you separate the content.
    -Include a caption stating your current location.
    yeah i did consider condensing them down and doing maybe one realm per video, the problem with doing four realms is the sheer amount of length that the videos become. But saying hat i do enjoy doing the reviews and winner section of the videos. Thats my only problem but other than that i completely agree.
    Sorry for the very long delay guys but @NanoSlime_ has been very busy and my other special guests have been somewhat unavailable. But here it is Episode 4!!
    Now since the last episode the videos have been moved across channels so i shall be posting all of the original 3 along with the brand new episode!!