Scam Reports

Comments

• LAZYDAN said:

Scammer : mindless ninja
    Realm : idk maybe a room
    Loss : no loss from me, idk about anyone else in the room there's a lot of people.
    Time : jan 22 around 07:00

Making a holla selling bottomless cloudy for 1k, but change it into a white cloudy, room muted lol.
    Screenshot_2017-01-22-22-00-57-298_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Sir.Cool Got scamm by him with the same Trick lawl!
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    MoonStone212 was doing a pay to play parkour
    Capture+_2017-01-19-23-27-55
    Capture+_2017-01-19-23-27-46
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

MoonStone212 was doing a pay to play parkour

Doesn't that person uses the forums? http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/profile/43/MoonStone212
  • LAZYDAN said:

Scammer : mindless ninja
    Realm : idk maybe a room
    Loss : no loss from me, idk about anyone else in the room there's a lot of people.
    Time : jan 22 around 07:00

Making a holla selling bottomless cloudy for 1k, but change it into a white cloudy, room muted lol.
    Screenshot_2017-01-22-22-00-57-298_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Screenshot_2017-01-22-20-09-56
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited January 2017
    payaway by PinkPapyTv
    Cubic 23-1-2017 19_49_18
    Cubic 23-1-2017 19_49_11

and one to show its already disallowed
    Cubic 23-1-2017 19_50_06
    was also a very likely scam, didnt see it good since i left shortly after
  • MoonStone212 was doing a pay to play parkour

Doesn't that person uses the forums? http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/profile/43/MoonStone212
    His last active was Jan 21, that means he saw the policy change news...
  • A gambling game at Pen's Yard Rentals.
    Against New Rules

Rule Breaker: Princess Kathy

I would like a moderator to explain to her the importance of how gambling shouldn't be allowed.
  • Croubict said:

Today i found a hacker :D
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-19-18-07
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-19-18-20
    Hacker Name : devilsmm
    Victim : kellyta
    He used kellyta's account for stole nizar12953's items
    My friend, nizar12953 said he wanna quitted from Cubic Castles D: Can mods ban him? Plz

Whos to say they aint all the same player :O
    Cubic Castles support logs.
  • Merely said:

A gambling game at Pen's Yard Rentals.
    Against New Rules

I would like a moderator to explain to her the importance of how gambling shouldn't be allowed.

You and all of us can do that already without beeing one :D
  • Alcyone said:

Merely said:

A gambling game at Pen's Yard Rentals.
    Against New Rules

You and all of us can do that already without beeing one :D
    She's the type that doesn't listen to normal players like us D:
  • KH Sora XIIIKH Sora XIII Member
    edited January 2017
    I dont know realmname - OWNER IS dadadalow HE HOLLAD TWICE AND LEFT INSTANTLY PET SCAM ROOM

Ive reported another guy before because he was suspecious in this realm- Im sry for that wrong report

Found another one hes hollaing like every 10 minutes atm.
    (Snowman pet for 1k) they stay near the foundation and if somebody wants to buy it they destroy the rental and ya we all know what happend after..btw hes really fast at banning people in his realm. they work 2-4 person, I guess, I captured 2 of em rebuild the foundation for another try..

NAMES OF SCAMMER Cubito=) & Wambo_777 that third person Mudo does not belongs to them. Rental random Items scam
  • Payaway Against Rules

Rule Breaker: Zonderky16

Reason: Hosting a pay away

Time: Tue Jan 24 13:57:56

Nothing was stolen from me, I'm just showing Zonderky16 breaking the new rules. As you can see, a qbee is about to pay 200c to go in.

• edited January 2017
    Please help,ive taken heavy scam

Name of person-

How they did it-I opened her register to sell my scarf,I dragged my scarf to the register to put it in,The register closed by her(dunno if intentionally or on purpose).My scarf got dropped i did not see.I looked in my inventory to see it missing,i close inventory to see it lying on the ground.I walk to pick it up.Spes picks it up and says thank you.I instantly beg spes to return it.Spes leaves the game.Spes comes back a few mnutes later.Other people who saw happen begin to tell her to give it back to.Spes says that im a nub and im lying and says that spes bought it for 35000c.Spes leaves again.I leave to see if i can find the name of the realm but walk straight out of the realm to the lobby.I tried to make a few hollas requesting for mod support but no mods came.I have sent a ticket and reported the player.The next day i see spes make a holla.i hollawarped and told spes to pls return my scarf.Spes bans me from her realm

My loss:-Orange and Yellow Scarf i was planning to sell for 35000c myself

When it happened-dont quite remember but just a few days back like 3-6 days back,But report sent the moment i was scammed.

Name of person-

How they did it-I opened her register to sell my scarf,I dragged my scarf to the register to put it in,The register closed by her(dunno if intentionally or on purpose).My scarf got dropped i did not see.I looked in my inventory to see it missing,i close inventory to see it lying on the ground.I walk to pick it up.Spes picks it up and says thank you.I instantly beg spes to return it.Spes leaves the game.Spes comes back a few mnutes later.Other people who saw happen begin to tell her to give it back to.Spes says that im a nub and im lying and says that spes bought it for 35000c.Spes leaves again.I leave to see if i can find the name of the realm but walk straight out of the realm to the lobby.I tried to make a few hollas requesting for mod support but no mods came.I have sent a ticket and reported the player.The next day i see spes make a holla.i hollawarped and told spes to pls return my scarf.Spes bans me from her realm

When it happened-dont quite remember but just a few days back like 3-6 days back,But report sent the moment i was scammed.

Guys please if possible return the scarf,i cannot take such a heavy loss,Please any mods out there i rly need help.its not easy making cubits and i cannot take such a heavy loss :(
  • Please help,ive taken heavy scam

Name of person-

Guys please if possible return the scarf,i cannot take such a heavy loss,Please any mods out there i rly need help.its not easy making cubits and i cannot take such a heavy loss :(
    Who was the scammer? Moderators need to know who committed the scam.
  • Merely said:

Name of person-

Who was the scammer? Moderators need to know who committed the scam.
    I had a screenshot, not on this device tho, i'll upload it when I have time
  • Time: Wednesday, Jan. 25 10:08:04 2017
    Scammer: MissTay011003

She holla-ed for a free 'giveaway', that turned out to be a raffle for a yellow party hat, after waiting a bit, she told everyone to buy something from her vends, then once someone did, she then said buy something else, so someone did!
    Then right before she opened the raffle, she logged off.
    The room is connected to her shop which is named in the last picture/
    I don't know if you can do anything about it >.< But I just wanted you guys to know what she's doing.

• echo... is some how back from being banned so please reban him

Scammer: @Echo... (formally known as *aaronboy*)

Victims: me, @lucaaa795 and someone else too

Loss: me turkey lvl 2, lucaaa turkey lvl 0 i believe (atleast a turkey)and that other person a cat

Realm: unknown, forgot it

Method: fake pet leveling service

Witnesses: Well, not ingame but all the people who clicked the thread (and some people i told about but those never counts)

This is what happened: so on the forums i saw the thread of *aarondboy* (his name then) for leveling pets, so i thought aaronboy could be trusted so i offered my pet to level it, later ingame i gave my pet (his name was then echo, but now i know for sure it has changed because his forum name changed too) and after 24 hours he said my pet had been leveled from lvl 2 to 49 (how is that even possible?) And lucaaa's was also leveled to 49 (even more questionable) so i went to him and then he wanted to see if something was a scam he sayed, but then when a person got scammed (i guess it was all set up) i sayed scam to help aaronboy/echo but i got banned. After that i wanted to tp to him because my guess was he got banned too, but he deleted me as friend, then i tried to add him back because maybe was an accident, but he deleted my request too. Then he got from me and lucaaa some time to fix it (he sayed a friend of his scammed them and sadly we believed it) so he got 2 days extra, but after 15 hours since that happened we never heard from him anymore so his time is now over

Pls give him an ip ban (we gave him time so he could have put all his stuff into another account, so thats why i ask an ip ban)

Edit:
    Spoiler: some pictures of his account

Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-04-40-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-05-1
    Screenshot_2016-12-14-11-05-14-1

remember this one? well he is back somehow....
    Cubic 25-1-2017 20_51_55
  • jadabug said:

Time: Wednesday, Jan. 25 10:08:04 2017
    Scammer: MissTay011003

She holla-ed for a free 'giveaway', that turned out to be a raffle for a yellow party hat, after waiting a bit, she told everyone to buy something from her vends, then once someone did, she then said buy something else, so someone did!
    Then right before she opened the raffle, she logged off.
    The room is connected to her shop which is named in the last picture/
    I don't know if you can do anything about it >.< But I just wanted you guys to know what she's doing.

I've seen that person >_>
  • Noam.Noam. Member
    edited January 2017
    Screenshot_2017-01-26-17-40-19
    Owner fnaf play2000 he usded unallowed vendings and the screen shot got also prof he did it u can see the vending next to me and he wrote on when the relam was muted this profes hes owner u can also see his name on left side of screen
  • What is unallowed vending?
    LAZYDAN said:

What is unallowed vending?

based on the picture i think he means something like an payaway
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited January 2017
    IMG_0913
    IMG_0914
    IMG_0915
    Gold alhmer fell through the platform 2 times, I think it was a scam, and u had to pay to use it. And I believe that this coarse is violating that cubic castles rule that was just made
  • edited January 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

another scammer
    Name:Vitrovsk
    Realm name:Master Castle
    Helper:takayuki
    What he did:He hollaed about his event:Buy a crate for 500c and u get great items.All have been sold and i heard people complaining about their prize.
    A "newbie" (It was helper's alt) said he got a tree costume but we all know it was just following the scenario and he wasnt really a newbie.

Screenshot_2017-01-27-06-46-16
    Screenshot_2017-01-27-06-57-17
    Screenshot_2017-01-27-06-57-28
    Screenshot_2017-01-27-06-57-34

can a active moderator punish them please?

Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_0913
    IMG_0914
    IMG_0915

Gold alhmer fell through the platform 2 times, I think it was a scam, and u had to pay to use it. And I believe that this coarse is violating that cubic castles rule that was just made

Screenshot_2017-01-26-17-40-19

Owner fnaf play2000 he usded unallowed vendings and the screen shot got also prof he did it u can see the vending next to me and he wrote on when the relam was muted this profes hes owner u can also see his name on left side of screen

Streisand Effect: Active

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited January 2017
    Scammer: leonafang
    Time: a little before 3:00 cubic time 27 Jan
    Method: Replaces bottomless cloudy with white cloudy before accepting.
    Did like four hollawarps while I was there.
    Attempted scam on me, did not succeed, don't know if it succeeded on others because realm was muted. Probably did.

Screenshot_2017-01-27-16-52-27
    Screenshot_2017-01-27-16-52-04
    Here's a photo with the name and flag, just in case:
    Screenshot_2017-01-27-16-52-21
    edited January 2017
    Bomb game Hoster : deyvid game
    Cubic time : Jan 27 friday > 07:33
    Method : Bomb game youve to pay to enter BOMBGAME.
    bombgame2
    Bombgame3
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited January 2017

Name of person-

This is what I'd call 'Karma, not karma points, the other type of Karma :P

@xX YC RELOADED Xx , remember that dog you sold me?

( c: )
    edited January 2017
    Another one cubic time friday 27 January, 14:16
    Owner *Dr. Karvix*
    Bombgame > to small not allowed not even prices ?bomgame4
  • edited January 2017
    This isn't a scam but Awesome_girl_pet was using vendings to give second chance at bomb game and you have to pay kinda like a payaway

Edit:

Scammer: Jullia11 Giganna
    Method: Payaway 100c
    Victims: no one yet
    They holla for party and turns out it's payaway
  • Scammer: princesseheart, QueenRosy (owner)
    Scam: second life bomb payaway scam.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 12.51.23 PM
    Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 12.51.21 PM
    Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 12.50.57 PM
This discussion has been closed.