Hand Cramp? VACATION!

edited February 2017 in Community
My left hand has started cramping up, so I felt this would be a wonderful time for me to take a vacation from CC gaming. Unlike last time, I am going to be away from the game IN ITS ENTIRETY for a couple days! This means I can't run Tales of Cubic Castles (ToCC), and I'll seldom log on during this time if at all. It'll force me to spend more time with Mom, which I've been needing and wanting to do over the past month or 2. So, see ya soon enough! :D

To my Lieutenants (including the recently-initiated Ace), you have full reign of the Order of Paladins while I wait for my left hand to stop feeling like it wants to stiffen up by holding the W key (the movement key).

Comments

• ok bye paladin enjoy your vacation
  • enjoy your vacation and hope you'll get well soon
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    got damn it paladin i was storming the gates of hell! :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    have a nice vacation ;)
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited January 2017
    You could switch to a controller or try the mobile version of the game when you return. Anything more ergonomic. Cuz hand cramps can get scary.
  • Cya in a couple of days (on discord) plat
  • edited January 2017

got damn it paladin i was storming the gates of hell! :P

LOL! I'll see if I can get to work with Rolz, and be extra careful. Also I have not forgotten about Mega. ;)

I might poke in once or twice every so often for a couple minutes. I want to take it easy, in case the cramping was caused by overusing the W key.