Taking A Break As Moderator.

2»

Comments

• Take care Siddd!
    Hope to see you in the next egg hunt! (If there's any this year)
  • Hope you're getting a good rest Sid, take care of yourself!
  • God bless you siddy! Wish you all the best!
  • Take care sidd hope u will find some peace from all the stress in ur life :)
  • Take care Siddd! C:
  • See you later, sidddogator.

don't let life put you down!
  • Take care, be safe, and follow all traffic signs!! :D
  • Take Care sidd.. we will miss u ;)
  • Know what it's like Sidd take a good long break and take care of your self.
  • siddd he reported me i am muted 2h
  • siddd he reported me i am muted 2h

He had a reason to mute you:)
  • Bye Siddy! ^^)
  • I suffer from Chronic Depression and anxiety aswell. Ive had it since I was 9 and I can feel your pain.

Much respect, Bp
  • Take care! We will miss you! :D
  • You'll be missed Siddd, hope you feel stronger soon. You were awesome while you were playing with us and did a great job!
  • Take care Sid, Gotta miss u soon <3
  • Take care Siddd! I hope for the best, just relax and enjoy yourself. :)
  • Take care sidd! I will miss you :P
  • Siddd said:

I am standing down as forum moderator and taking a break as in-game mod, it has been a real pleasure serving the community and though I am not formally standing down as an in-game mod (Unless the admin wish me too) I won't be moderating in game for a while.

I have my issues as many people know, I have a somewhat quick temper but we all have our faults, I was diagnosed with severe chronic depression and anxiety a few months ago, which I have suffered through since I was 13 years old, but I have always tried to keep it in check and not let it effect my moderation even if sometimes it slips out, but recently it has started to creep in more than I would deem acceptable and the new policy has turned me somewhat (as you can see from my replies here on the forum)

So I feel it's best to take a break from the stress, I am not leaving the game though I may play less for a while, thanks to everyone who has been there for me, I have met some real great people whilst playing this game and I love you all to bits.

aw hope you get well soon sod ;-;
  • Desde que comesei a jogar a uns 2 anos me orgulho de tudo que aprendi hoje em dia não surto mais em ver mods( porque eu achava raro) Sinto Muito Sidd, melhoras e tudo de bom pra você volte logo!!!
    :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2017

Desde que comesei a jogar a uns 2 anos me orgulho de tudo que aprendi hoje em dia não surto mais em ver mods( porque eu achava raro) Sinto Muito Sidd, melhoras e tudo de bom pra você volte logo!!!
    :)

talk english >,<

translation: Since I've been playing for about 2 years, I'm proud of everything I've learned nowadays, I do not freak out seeing mods anymore (because I thought it was rare). I'm sorry Sidd, and good things to come back soon !!!
  • good. It's good that you're doing something to calm anxiety . Take all the time you need , and take care .
  • Take care Siddd!
  • take care siddd

With Love,

CoolGuyBoss
  • t-pext-pex Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey.
    I want to be a moderator for so long
    What should I do to fit which in a team with ur.
    I've heard that you can not just be a moderator. and I understand that. and it is also a risk for myself. you should be able to and they do not break any rules. I say this not to have fans or to be famous, I just want to ur sitting in a with u team and also have self-confidence.
    thankyou for reading
  • Have a good one