SCAMMERS

cubicdolphincubicdolphin Member
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Scams arent so plain they range, some scams can takes weeks to do they become your friend ask for help then run away with your stuff.then on tills you buy something then find out you didnt buy what you asked for.sometimes prices seem way too high but thats the actual value so its harder to tell if a shops scamming you in that regard.then there the customers who trick the shopkeeper to lower the prices.or simple as buying realms which wont ever belong to you. also could be as simple as grabbing a till after getting perm.

Comments

• nice thread to know how people got scammed.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2017
    I have been scammed several times, the one I put in the poll was when I got scammed using the old registers, they were selling me a red and green scarf back when they were 50k. Another time I got scammed was when I got tricked by someone I trusted who took all of my stuff (It took them a few weeks to plan the heist) and most of the scams I have encountered were from payaways or the co-op vending machines. But you could probably say I am now scam proof. I haven't been scammed for a few months now. :D
  • cubicdolphincubicdolphin Member
    edited January 2017
    have you been scammed : to see the most popular type of scam and for my curoisty :D
    what have you been scammed as22 votes
    a customer
    27.27%
    a queebee
    50.00%
    a shopkeeper
    22.73%
    did your scam take more than 1day?22 votes
    yes
    9.09%
    no
    90.91%
    whas the scam plain to see when you look back?22 votes
    yes
    72.73%
    no
    27.27%
    where you robbed by the rich?22 votes
    yes
    54.55%
    no
    45.45%
    was it in a mine?22 votes
    yes
    9.09%
    no
    90.91%
    looking back do you wish you had taken extra precautions?22 votes
    yes
    86.36%
    no
    13.64%

results for phone users
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Well, I was scammed of 200k+ by my "Best friend" who built my trust over Months! And then stabbed me.