Stucked on Loading and Auto Force Close (Android)

So,

Three weeks ago (or maybe more?) I was going to be not active inGame cause of busy irl. Today, when I'm trying to log-in, it runs normally, but then it got stucked on Fetching World Information and automically force close without any alert pop-up ;-; I'm trying to clear data and unninstal the game like 3 Times and It doesnt work ;-; But when I'm using new account to log-in, it works so ez af ;-; is this a bug or? any solution? pls ;-;

Comments

• It seems like Android has a bug again.im also stuck on that part,I hope it will be fixed soon.
  • edited January 2017
    It happens if you have run too many background applications, just clear them :)

(For the force close)
  • I'll just assume that the new update caused the problem, something about the capability thingy for phones.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited January 2017
    it is, but it's odd that it's happening again with this update.... I am looking into it now.
    EDIT: A fix is posted, but it will take an hour or so to show up on Google Play
    EDIT2: Posted yet another version in Google Play. It should be the best of both worlds- compatible with more low-end devices and working properly for overworld :)
  • CosmicCow said:

it is, but it's odd that it's happening again with this update.... I am looking into it now.
    EDIT: A fix is posted, but it will take an hour or so to show up on Google Play
    EDIT2: Posted yet another version in Google Play. It should be the best of both worlds- compatible with more low-end devices and working properly for overworld :)

Thank you so much @CosmicCow, The bug fixed! I could play now :D once again, Thank you so much <3
This discussion has been closed.