Dear CC, WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!? (Please Close Due To Request)

edited January 2017 in General Chat
Seriously what is going on its like the community went a bit in the gutter... More scams... Annoying pay to parkour... Toxic HOLLAS everyday more scams, lies and deception (same thing) but what is wrong with people... This game is starting to drive a bit off the deep end.... I mean everyday this is going on.. Some people need to be stopped but yet they HAVNT and they continue... It's driving me insane andim not very happy. 2 years ago this game was awesome but now it's getting to the point where it's getting too much.. A lot more people are quitting, the numbers are dropping... Now don't get my wring I love this game and I won't quit but could this community reconsider and try to be the community it once was...

It's really giving me a hell of a headache. Heck I can't really trust most of my friends on this game :/

I've noticed that most of the people I know and are my friends on this game are quitting. It makes me sad to see them go but it's their choice and their reason... I feel like everyone who says something mean to someone or scams, lies or starts gossiping, pull your head up, get your mind outta the gutter, keep your mouth shut if your not gonna say anything nice & Change... Change the way you act.. The way you deal with people and stop being mean Completly (We all have fights though....) We need to start changing the community for good

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    All I am gonna say is, more people are playing. I check the daily users every day and it's going up - last time I checked it was 1,200 online, during the week it's mostly 750-ish
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I actually hear this a lot, that "the game is getting worse, more scammers" ect, but IMO that just isn't true, back before all the anti-scam stuff was added like the register, scams were rampant, every time you traded using a pig there was a high chance you wouldn't receive your item. Of course with the introduction of hollas you will hear about scams a lot more and as penguin said above, there are more people playing now not less and people quit games all the time, just because people you know leave doesn't mean people you don't know aren't joining.

I would also like to add that I do not see scamming as an issue, if you are going to be playing online with other players then it is up to you to learn about stranger danger, security and safety. Scams are very easy to avoid once you have educated yourself, if you are worried about getting scammed then just ask yourself "Is there a chance this person will steal from me?" If yes then avoid the situation all together, you don't need to pay in payaways or pay to parkour for a chance to win a prize, you don't need to give the stranger who just entered your realm permission to access all of your stuff or put expensive items down onto someone you don't knows rental area.

One last thing I will add, if you have met a friend online then great! That is awesome! But just remember that you can never fully know someone or if they have a hidden agenda, so just be careful!
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited January 2017
    The people who do, do good stuff, never get noticed by 90% of the community anymore. There is a lot of good stuff happening in the game all the time, but certainly not enough. A lot more negative than positive moods anymore are in the holla's. You just have to learn to ignore the holla's, report the fools and watch the scammers go to jail (when they do). You just have to remain positive and remain good and report the evil people for the crimes they commit.
  • This depends on your perspective. The OP seems to be looking at the dark side of things.
  • True you cant trust everyone even if its your best friends.
  • edited January 2017
    Nope thats not true, a friend scammed my stuff ._.
    I will never ever trust anyone :(
  • Nope thats not true, a friend scammed my stuff ._.
    I will never ever trust anyone :(

Even your mom? XD

Nah dudes, we just gotta do wat we do and it will make a change one day -.- plus shout out. Mornin bros - ace (or watev) but scams are getting worse but there are more players, and those small amounts of more players could be good, u never know. Ppl who are old gamers like me :/ never get noticed and do our best but as long as u know ur making ppl happy be fine with ur life :D
  • The community is perfect— in fact, more perfect than it's ever been. It's such an inviting atmosphere for new players and old players alike. No one ever tries to steal from one another. Everyone helps each other when someone needs help. All hollas are always kind and usually provide for an even more rewarding experience. Even yesterday, someone gave me a free Flamenceo Hat! So kind. I just wish I could do more to give back to this perfect little community.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

The community is perfect— in fact, more perfect than it's ever been. It's such an inviting atmosphere for new players and old players alike. No one ever tries to steal from one another. Everyone helps each other when someone needs help. All hollas are always kind and usually provide for an even more rewarding experience. Even yesterday, someone gave me a free Flamenceo Hat! So kind. I just wish I could do more to give back to this perfect little community.

Um is that sarcasm?
    Because the community is not really like this at all

This made me laugh - no offense to you, Pious.
  • edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We all have different views on this game.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

The community is perfect— in fact, more perfect than it's ever been. It's such an inviting atmosphere for new players and old players alike. No one ever tries to steal from one another. Everyone helps each other when someone needs help. All hollas are always kind and usually provide for an even more rewarding experience. Even yesterday, someone gave me a free Flamenceo Hat! So kind. I just wish I could do more to give back to this perfect little community.

Um is that sarcasm?

No? There's no sarcasm at all in that. The community and atmosphere created by it is nothing short of flawless. To insist otherwise is ridiculous.

lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

Um is that sarcasm?

This made me laugh - no offense to you, Pious.
    No offense taken! c: After all, the community IS a perfect place. There's no reason for me to take offense. But I'm happy I could bring you some laughs, for whatever reason. Good on you, friend.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think as with any game there will always be downsides but its the good things that keep us coming back. i feel sorry for the people who have lost these things :/
  • damndamn Member
    edited January 2017
    Pious said:

Wow, brilliant. Look on the brightside of things people!

Seriously what is going on its like the community went a bit in the gutter... More scams... Annoying pay to parkour... Toxic HOLLAS everyday more scams, lies and deception (same thing) but what is wrong with people... This game is starting to drive a bit off the deep end.... I mean everyday this is going on.. Some people need to be stopped but yet they HAVNT and they continue... It's driving me insane andim not very happy. 2 years ago this game was awesome but now it's getting to the point where it's getting too much.. A lot more people are quitting, the numbers are dropping... Now don't get my wring I love this game and I won't quit but could this community reconsider and try to be the community it once was...

It's really giving me a hell of a headache. Heck I can't really trust most of my friends on this game :/

I've noticed that most of the people I know and are my friends on this game are quitting. It makes me sad to see them go but it's their choice and their reason... I feel like everyone who says something mean to someone or scams, lies or starts gossiping, pull your head up, get your mind outta the gutter, keep your mouth shut if your not gonna say anything nice & Change... Change the way you act.. The way you deal with people and stop being mean Completly (We all have fights though....) We need to start changing the community for good

Did you all realize that person who started this discussion got perm ban O_O

;)
    Most likely for scamming. How ironic.
  • edited January 2017
    I didn't get perma banned for scamming...
    Damn said:

;)
    Don't say what you don't know for God sake
  • Twas' a guess.

I didn't get perma banned for scamming...

Damn said:

;)
    Don't say what you don't know for God sake
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited January 2017

;)
    Damn said:

;)

Dont mean to be rude but hey man, back off my bro -_- he didnt get banned for scamming, infact nothing related. Hes probably helped more people than you have. I know why he got banned it had something to do with usernames. Did you realise the person I just quoted is only trying to get attention that hes right? :O dude srly, hes probably helped more people than you ever will :/ hes participated in so many things to help people. Heck he donated all his c when i said not to and then he went broke for a month :/ and im like "told you so" so why is getting perm banned ur concern? I rest my case

(Btw i think we can lock this thread now very pointless and I dont want ppl being rude to someone who helped newbies) @Cortana
  • edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just commented, cause thats really funny that ppl who destroy a community
    and got perm ban start such a post, so whos the 1 who need attention oO

to the point that he helped more peps then i ever did or maybe do
    i shut up, i know who i am
    i didnt get a ban or anything

just pls why you all not get your eyes opened so many cry about best friend scammed pet and so on, seriously ?

1friend of mine scammed many ppl in past and used many rude words, sure he was always kind to me, but did i know how many alts he have? or how many ppl he hurted with words or anything?

He just showed me his fake face, and i didnt cry a single tear when he leave this game!
    im really sure NOBODY gets easily perm ban thats a fact Sorry!

Why all cry mods should act more, when we the only person who is to blame for who acted wrong?

and yes maybe better such posts should be get closed,
    if the person who started a discussion not can handle which road it may goes!

He didnt actually destroy the community bruh :3 just some fun with a friend of his that got out of hand. and btw im not crying. And yes idk even know HOW he got perma banned for the reason (dun think im allowed to mention) if u wanna continue this (i hope not) Pm me and we can have a rap battle
  • edited January 2017
    One sad thing also... I've wasted a lot of real money on this.... Basically money I hardly earn.. Ever

Only bdays and Christmas and stuff... :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.