How to unlock the camera.

Comments

• RallenGX3 said:

It doesn't worked. I'm on Windows and play over Steam. I typed it in correctly many times. I tried to close the game entirely by using "Alt + F4" or "Alt + tab" but nothing happened.

@RallenGX3
    First, after exiting the game entirely, you must go to Options -> Tweaks to actually unlock it.

Second, I don't recommend using Alt+F4 to turn the game off, because sometimes, it will not close the game entirely.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Alt+Tab does not close the game. It switches active the windows. Just close the game normally.

When you type the code correctly, a message will be displayed upon the chat bar.

Once the code activates, you have to activate the setting and increase the slider within the settings at the main login screen, after closing the client properly.
  • It worked for me when I tried it so yeh
  • Ty for the help

• Re-post this thread because a lot of new people might need this when they enter the new forum:

1) Say "I DEFY BETAMAX!" (With the exclamation mark)
    2) Exit the game (Close the game entirely)
    3) Re-launch the game then go to options (Click on the gear symbol)
    4) Enter the "Tweaks" tab
    5) Turn "Unlock Camera" to ON and fix the camera limit to your desire.
    6) Enjoy!

Please note:
    1) This works on all devices.
    2) The game textures do not support the angles provided with this side feature. You will see broken textures in some instances while overextending the camera angle.
    This is not a bug. The game merely does not originally support such angles. -BJDware

This works because i did it exept i watched a video of how to do it :P
  • hey guys
  • How To Unlock Your Camera Video !!!

• I DEFY BETAMAX!
    not worked in forum xD
    I BUNNYZILLA!
    WORKEDDD XD
  • I DEFY BETAMAX!
    not worked in forum xD
    I BUNNYZILLA!
    WORKEDDD XD

xDDDDDDDDDD
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for posting this hack ~ it has greatly helped me while mining for ore as I'm often on the edge of a mining realm and have needed the camera to go lower than the original setting. Took me a while to figure out the instructions as I wasn't originally completely closing all windows of the application, so the additional comments helped me to figure out the error of my ways. And thanks to @Gdog for mentioning the camera setting in his video on Tweaks/Tips that lead me to find this thread!
  • CD87CD87 Member
    b3achy said:

Thanks for posting this hack ~ it has greatly helped me while mining for ore as I'm often on the edge of a mining realm and have needed the camera to go lower than the original setting. Took me a while to figure out the instructions as I wasn't originally completely closing all windows of the application, so the additional comments helped me to figure out the error of my ways. And thanks to @Gdog for mentioning the camera setting in his video on Tweaks/Tips that lead me to find this thread!

This is a game feature. It would be removed long ago if it was a hack.
  • edited April 2018
    It isn't working for me. I typed in "I DEFY BETAMAX!", then quit the game completely, then I went back in and checked tweaks and nothing new was there... maybe it doesn't work if you download it on steam. Can some others check and respond for me? Thanks.
    Edit: Nevermind, the only difference is that it doesn't show up in tweaks, I just have to deal with pressing home and end.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

It isn't working for me. I typed in "I DEFY BETAMAX!", then quit the game completely, then I went back in and checked tweaks and nothing new was there... maybe it doesn't work if you download it on steam. Can some others check and respond for me? Thanks.
    Edit: Nevermind, the only difference is that it doesn't show up in tweaks, I just have to deal with pressing home and end.

No both isnt true, this was first the case, but this option has been added permanently so you dont have to type i defy betamax! Anymore
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited April 2018

No both isnt true, this was first the case, but this option has been added permanently so you dont have to type i defy betamax! Anymore
    Yup, it has been permanently there in the option menu for a long time.

This thread has had its days. It should be closed now.
  • SRC_47SRC_47 Member
    Not sure why but this doesn't work for me. I tried it twice and nothing. Can someone help me please?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Stacerz47 said:

Not sure why but this doesn't work for me. I tried it twice and nothing. Can someone help me please?

Thats because this isnt a unlock feature anymore, you automatically have the option at the login screen>option>tweaks and then somewhere down is the unlock camera thing
  • Yeah, this needs to be closed. "I defy betamax!" can no longer be used, so now this is just confusing to new players.
  • SRC_47SRC_47 Member
    Thank you. I hadn't played the game in a few years and just came back to it. There is a lot of new stuff.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    @Professional Killer This announcement is useless.
  • it worked for me
  • Hi how are all you guys also im selling fiber's, real bombs sentres, and more interested?
    Ad me
    -Sir Beckley
  • Hi how are all you guys also im selling fiber's, real bombs sentres, and more interested?
    Ad me
    -Sir Beckley

This isn't how the forums work .-.
    Go read the rules.
  • Who's betamax and y do we hv to defy him?
  • Betamax is a dev and works with the textures, graphics, and designs
  • So why do we have to defy him? If we defy him he will make the decision and cares ugly
  • What happens if you unlock the camera?
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019
    idk why we must defy him, but if you unlock the camera, you can put it all the way down and see things you cant normally see. (This doesn't work and we already have this option in game no need to say I DEFY BETAMAX!)
  • @space_fetus Can you just close this thread already..?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    U said:

@Professional Killer This announcement is useless.

@space_fetus Can you just close this thread already..?

Why would they close it? You need to confuse the new players!
  • I thought I had requested this removal since last year...

Oh wait, I already did one, it was back from May 2018. Let me quote it once again.
    CD87 said:

Yup, it has been permanently there in the option menu for a long time.

This thread has had its days. It should be closed now.
This discussion has been closed.